Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

Chelsea Boss, Thomas Tuchel Drops Ruben Loftus-cheek Transfer Update - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Boss, Thomas Tuchel Drops Ruben Loftus-cheek Transfer Update (228 Views)

Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours / Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked / Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Boss, Thomas Tuchel Drops Ruben Loftus-cheek Transfer Update by Sammygun20: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
The manager drops a hint about midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek’s Chelsea future beyond the summer.
Thomas Tuchel has hinted that the midfield player might end up staying at the club beyond the current transfer window despite speculations suggesting he could be on his way out.
The midfielder is currently back at Stamford Bridge after spending most of the previous season on loan to Fulham.

The 25-year-old featured regularly for the Cottagers’ last season, scoring one goal in 30 Premier League outings for the west London side.

RLC enjoyed 64 minutes of Chelsea FC’s 2-1 victory over Arsenal in their pre-season friendly at The Emirates on Sunday.

In the manager’s words after the game, Thomas Tuchel said the midfielder can “decide” his future and try to secure a place in the squad next season.

Tuchel added after the game that he’s generally happy with him and that’s why he’s been giving him playing time.

“He deserves some playing time during this preparation period, but I want to see him do more.

I believe he can show up more, he can show more capabilities, he can move more with the ball. I’m not yet satisfied with him, I think he needs to be pushed to the absolute limit, but it’s too early to judge him.

“It’s in his hands, and it’s left to him to decide his future, just like every other player.

“He needs to keep going 150 percent as 100 percent is not enough. “

Chelsea will be pushing to challenge for the League title next season after finishing fourth last term.

The west London side takes on Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge in their opening match of the season on Saturday 14th August.

Read More Chelsea News Updates @ www.chelseaparrot.xyz

(1) (Reply)

1XBET Prom Code: "Emzy" / Who Are You Ruling For To Win The UEFA Best Player And Coach Awards / Official: Ronaldo On way to Undertake Medicals at Lisbon to Join Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.