Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,292 members, 7,920,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Need Help Urgently! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help Urgently! (678 Views)

Please Somebody Help Urgently! / Pls Help(urgently!): Laptop Fails To Boot / Help Urgently! Error 734: The Ppp Control Protocol Was Terminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Urgently! by lwise(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2011
Hello,
While using my desktop I tried to install a software through a memmory stick.Immediately the stick was inserted the antivirus detect a malware from the stick,I tried to scan the stick but my sreen went of immediately.I tried to switch if off and on but it wasnt coming up again.I removed the memory and insert it again all I could hear is a cracking sound as if the board is having difficulty in coming up.What cam I do in this case.
Re: I Need Help Urgently! by emmotions: 5:59pm On May 16, 2011
Which OS is installed on your PC. If its XP or any other ,  just boot from the CD and try to repair the OS.

NOTE:
Pls dont format the OS ,  its just to repair the OS.

Need more help? 08034163548 or 07041644049
Re: I Need Help Urgently! by erniewhez(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2011
probably your hard disk is damaged.
Re: I Need Help Urgently! by lwise(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2011
Thanx guys
the OS is XP,I will try and boot from the bootable CD.
The hard disk is a new one.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Buy Alertpay? / Iwp Stopped Working / My Biometric Scanner Cannot Scan Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.