Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? (43208 Views)

The Lost Opportunity: A Graduate Tired Of Peanut Pay But Couldn't Achieve His... / If you've been struggling to achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY / Achieve anything on that phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by curiousdh: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nice.
Be grateful bro. This is Nigeria, not many are that lucky.
NeoHub:

Na. YModulus isn't close to my league. No disrespect

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by J2381: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

Hahahaha
Continue to wish and wail.

I'm a thief fine. Its my problem. Continue seeking validation for your failed existencw. Bitter soul
Lmao. Who is a failure? Who is bitter? You obviously don't know who I am that's why you're ranting here like a pig that's about to be slaughtered.

Imagine you telling cheap lies just to score cheap browny points, just to make yourself feel better after life has dealt you severe hard blows. Lol.

Dude you're pathetic and a pathological liar. Lai Mohammed got nothing on you bro.

Mr millionaire who's hiding under the guise of privacy, who is writing 5000 words for peanuts. Bro your life must really be more miserable than many Somalians. cheesy

Continue deceiving yourself, you and I know when you log off, reality sets in and it's painful that's why you lie cheaply online. grin

Pathological liar. Get lost!

5 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Lebronjames23(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Olajah81:

Check account balance
I have credited u 10k..
May God continue to be with you
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by J2381: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
curiousdh:
Nice.
Be grateful bro. This is Nigeria, not many are that lucky.
Believe that loser at your own peril. Even y modulos have told people who he does for a living.

But this guy is just feeding his soul with abstract nonsense. I'm sure that guy, in his wretched mind is richer than Dangote and Otedola combine. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Temilade5078(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
I made my first 30 million at age 17.
3121944046 first bank.. God continue to do wonderful things in your life
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by J2381: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

Choke on your failed existence

When I give 10 Million on the forum, hang yourself.
Hahahaha you give out 10 million what exactly, 10 million lies? Lmfao

Bro you're really pathetic. Chai! Owu don blow you finish.

3 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by kennyamusan(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
It is very possible , I started my poultry farm at the age of 9 ,and by 18 yrs , I bought my first mansion in banana island near Dangote's house

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by melodyisaac: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

Its simple. If I choose not to give out my privacy in public shouldn't it be my business ?

Okay. I stole money from CBN.

Go and sit down my friend you don't have one naira, you're aiming for 2 to 300 million by 2022 and your out here everyday begging to do jobs at affordable price, nairaland is just a faceless forum where fools like you comes to claim what they are not. Broke Idiot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by curiousdh: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lol.
Everyone should be allowed to express themselves.Nija is hard already. Anything that makes you happy. It is a free world.
J2381:
Believe that loser at your own peril. Even y modulos have told people who he does for a living.

But this guy is just feeding his soul with abstract nonsense. I'm sure that guy, in his wretched mind is richer than Dangote and Otedola combine. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
It's quite easy now than before. I know a young boy that made 18k a month during the lockdown last year. Not sure he's up to 17.
He's very good at one PUBG game and uploads daily on YouTube and getting upto millions of views per video. You'd think it's an American person there cos of the engagement in his channel.
That's 9 million naira every month. And he's still at his parents house eating mummy thank ma.
Unless you know him personally, there's no way you'd agree that he makes that much.
This generation kids are lucky to have the internet. There's a lot of untapped market that can make one bloody rich very quickly.

All the same, until I have a million dollars in the bank, not assets o. Raw cash. Until then, I'm not a millionaire.
How can you call yourself a millionaire cos you have 20m or 5m in the bank? That's just $40k lmao.
It won't buy even a cardboard house in some countries

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by J2381: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

I will tag you when the time comes. I have to work now. See you
Sharrap dia. Tag your failed ancestors instead.

Abstract writing mofo seeking relevance online.

Please work hard so you can type 5000 words quicker than Clark Kent. Lying loser like you.

Fade away Abeg. tongue
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by J2381: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
curiousdh:
Lol.
Everyone should be allowed to express themselves.Nija is hard already. Anything that makes you happy. It is a free world.
Even lying? grin
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Cashio(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

What's all the explanation. I was one of the best academically throughout my academics
and that's why I said congrats to you for making it early. There are others who did much more better than you in school, but are still yet to find their feet after so many years. Just be grateful for the grace my bro.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Giltexo:

Moral...
No be you hustle pass..
Na God dey bless person..
He gives some power to mk wealth
Not everyone..

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by melodyisaac: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

Sorry. You'll be fine.
I'm fine you're the one that's needs medical attention because lia Mohammed is just an apprentice where you are

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Zazamulah: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Olajah81:

Check account balance
I have credited u 10k..
May God continue to b
e with you
Thank you very much but iam yet to see alert though and my balance is yet to change too.

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Lebronjames23(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
I won't lie to u.. I haven't even touched 50k in my life, I'm being very honest. There's was a time I entered a taxi, a guy in suit just alighted and immediately I saw a wallet in the taxi belonging to him, contained 30k..and I was dead broke . what did u think I did? I returned it, yes I got down from the taxi and I was shouting sir sir!! Ur wallet.. He stopped and thanked me several times saying that money was for his wife's treatment in the hospital, that she wasn't attended to because he hasn't paid some money,that was why he was in a haste. Imagine I locked up and spent that money, maybe the wife would have died due to my greed! Well my point is don't let ur present situation turn u into a thief! Always be sincere and honest!! Right now I'm broke and i have faith that I'd make it in life!! I just have to hustle harder, not for me but for my Mum! God bless her for me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by bilulu(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:
Possible. I was making millions and housing up to ten persons at 19
let's keep the lies coming..... in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:
Possible. I was making millions and housing up to ten persons at 19
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Slimzzy00:

You are right bro. I'm one of those 97%. I've lost more than 4m this year and I'm just 20. Trying to make it back isn't as easy as my first breakthrough.
What!! Are you into crypto or what I can't imagine this huge loss sir IS just too much
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Chigold101(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

Yes. I had jumped into so mukti millions by 24. Between 19 and 23 is where every man should hit. But then 97% of us would lose it and then go through a recovery process
Wow!
Congratulations

But please what business gave you the Millions at 19...

Candid question
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by xynerise: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Don't believe everything you read here
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Laeroy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
I'm 33, made my first million by investing in cryptocurrency, if not for cryptocurrency I don't think I'll ever be a millionaire..infact sometimes when BTC was 64,000$ I had about 10,000$ which was about 5 million naira, but today the money is about 1.5 million naira the last time I checked...
I have taken my capital out and the rest are proceeds from the business..To anyone reading this, I just want to encourage you to not let anyone confuse you about crypto , take classes on cryptocurrency then invest whatever funds you can afford to loose on BnB, eth, cake, doge, xrp or even xlm...forget about it in your trustwallet or safepal wallet nd come back to check years later....or you can even be actively trading these coins and making cool cash from it..

I believe cryptocurrency is the future if you invest in the right projects.....

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
J2381:
Sharrap dia. Tag your failed ancestors instead.

Abstract writing mofo seeking relevance online.

Please work hard so you can type 5000 words quicker than Clark Kent. Lying loser like you.

Fade away Abeg. tongue
Lolz;
Na because of you I enter the guy profile.
Online millionaire grin
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by curiousdh: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lol.
Please, give the young man a break.
J2381:
Even lying? grin
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
donbenie:
Does that make you a millionaire?
There are many at that age that are academically good..
How many are millionaires?
True sir, we have jobless first class students, I thought it was a lie until I saw a friend in Abuja first class material but jobless, some can't even get lecturing jobs but third class will get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by hstar: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Cashio:
the fact that you made it at a very tender age doesn't mean it's a standard for everyone to succeed that early. 19-23 like you said is not when to make it, but obviously when to be on track towards a career. Be it academics, business, handwork, etc.
A 19 year old on average obviously just finished secondary School about a year or two before. Some will still be writing their first or second jamb, while those who were lucky enough would be in their first or second year in the uni.
An average 23 year old on the other hand is probably in his 3rd or final year in the uni, a few others might have graduated at that point, waiting for service while others out of school might still be under apprenticeship, or just gained Independence.
So my bro, I do not know where you got your generalizations from.
Congrats for making it early enough, but only a few are lucky enough to make it that early... LEGITIMATELY.
I swear this got me

Man, u are something else

U've said nothing but facts

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by FahBuLous: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bigiyo:
Bro God dey your back
Amen
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by FahBuLous: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lamasta:
aba shay na joke be dus abi wetin grin
I no fit joke with this kind thing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.