Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,680 members, 7,948,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Do I Raise $500 In A Week - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Raise $500 In A Week (2456 Views)

State Of Affairs In Bigkoko: How It Plans To Raise $500,000 USD For Expansion! / I Am trying to Grow My FBS $50 Bonus To $500 In 1 Month / 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good day nairaland. There's an opportunity I have worked so hard for and now it has 'clicked' but I need funds to execute it.

How do you think one can raise at least $500 in a week.

Don't say the family thing as some of us left home to feed home and we know what kind of friends there are now.

Constructive ideas will be greatly appreciated or a loan to be repaid with interest will also be greatly appreciated.
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
10 odd is the fastest
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by IyaTola: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Banditry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Tokskob2008: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na $500 you open mouth talk just like dat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
VenExchange:
10 odd is the fastest

I say I wan raise money you say make I play bet. Sebi na person wet get money to start with.
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
IyaTola:
Banditry

IyaTola, how far now... Banditry bawo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by billynoni(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Iretiduro:
Good day nairaland. There's an opportunity I have worked so hard for and now it has 'clicked' but I need funds to execute it.

Don't say the family thing as some of us left home to feed home and we know what kind of friends there are now.

Constructive ideas will be greatly appreciated or a loan to be repaid with interest will also be greatly appreciated.
Please some of us don't understand this dollar dollar things... how much is that in Naira?
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
billynoni:
Please some of us don't understand this dollar dollar things... how much is that in Naira?

Around 250k
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by FreeStuffsNG: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
How much are you currently earning daily?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by mboy4real(m): 1:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Join in and register with this to make money
https://online-ng.net/index/user/register/27280.html

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 05, 2021
VenExchange:
10 odd is the fastest
One game will still cast it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Iretiduro:

Go and register with binary broker like quotex and go to YouTube and search for Katie Tutorial and I can assure you that you'll make that money in a week or less

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 1:38am On Aug 06, 2021
I said I need to raise an amount. What I see here is what to do with the money when raised. I know what to do with it already, just trying to raise please.
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
How much are you currently earning daily?

Before life hit hard, it's not more than what I make in a week. May bad times not fall on us sha

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Hello people, your help is more than needed. I have a deadline now and I won't want to lose it please.
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by chiste1: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
I still dey browse through this forum to know what I can do with N20,000 and make more income of at least N10,000-N20,000 extra in one week.

Any legit idea is highly appreciated.
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Kobicove(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Iretiduro:
I said I need to raise an amount. What I see here is what to do with the money when raised. I know what to do with it already, just trying to raise please.

Instead of beating about the bush just come out and say you need a loan; be sure to also state the collateral you have to offer so that people will be more willing to take the risk
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kobicove:

Instead of beating about the bush just come out and say you need a loan; be sure to also state the collateral you have to offer so that people will be more willing to take the risk

Yes o I NEED A LOAN. When there's availability. Terms and Conditions will be discussed.
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by kunzzy4me(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Iretiduro:

Pchat or DM me....we could work things out
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2021
kunzzy4me:

Pchat or DM me....we could work things out

I mailed you already
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2021
IyaTola:
Try
Forex
CryptoNG
BinaryTrade

It's only when you have money you can for this. Technically using money to make money. I have what to do already with the money when raised

1 Like

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by LandMann: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
$500 available in cash. Come with strong collateral and agreement paper stating all terms and conditions.

Your collateral must be something I can sell within 3 days at a discounted price and it must cover the value of the loan at ongoing aboki rate.

State what collateral you have here and we can talk more if I find it suitable.

Nigerians like to borrow and not pay back. Don't bother reaching out if that's your intention

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Johnames: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
LandMann:
$500 available in cash. Come with strong collateral and agreement paper stating all terms and conditions.

Your collateral must be something I can sell within 3 days at a discounted price and it must cover the value of the loan at ongoing aboki rate.

State what collateral you have here and we can talk more if I find it suitable.am interested in this

Nigerians like to borrow and not pay back. Don't bother reaching out if that's your intention
am interested in this
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by IyaTola: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Iretiduro:

It's only when you have money you can for this. Technically using money to make money. I have what to do already with the money when raised
I used my referral bonus to make 15k with no cash, most time what we need is information not lack of money
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
IyaTola:
I used my referral bonus to make 15k with no cash, most time what we need is information not lack of money

Can you put me through on this please
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by moneytalk247: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by sunnyg12(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
LandMann:

Boss I have land in an Estate at Simawa worth 2.5m.will use it at collateral.need loan of 350k.
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
LandMann:

Just seeing this! First question I will ask is if the offer is still on the table.

Secondly, if I have a collateral that I could have sold in 3 days I won't have even bother coming in this forum. If a duly prepared agreement by a lawyer will suffice for a 3 months loan with an agreed interest rate. Then I am in for it Sir.

I am also certain that it's going to be a mutually beneficial relationship. I don't know what you're into but there are quite a lot of other ideas that I will provide free of charge to you that many don't even know and they see everyday.
Re: How Do I Raise $500 In A Week by Iretiduro(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please Nairalanders. This is still very much needed. Let's talk about your interest rate. Your lawyer can every prepare the agreement papers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turn Your N100 Recharge To N1000 With This Company / Has MMM Paid You? / MMM! I Have Been Having Issues Getting Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.