Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,873 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Lekki Apartments Are Selling Out So Fast And The Reason Why You Should Buy - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Lekki Apartments Are Selling Out So Fast And The Reason Why You Should Buy (209 Views)

Pearl Residences, Abijo, Lekki, Apartments Selling From N10m, Key In. / World Class Golf Estate In Lekki, Apartments And Plots Available With Payment Pl / Montego Bay 4 At Ikate, lekki Apartments, Terrace And Duplex With 60 Months Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lekki Apartments Are Selling Out So Fast And The Reason Why You Should Buy by israel19israel(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dear friends and investors, this is to inform you that our top notch blocks of luxury apartment in Lekki-Ikate that was launched in December 2020 had been officially soldout in July 2021.

Congratulations to those that bought and gained Appreciation Value profit of #4,000,000 and #5,000,000 respectively within 8months and to some within 4months. The good news is that the project would be completed by December 2021 and handed over to subscribers by March max 2022 which will make it exactly 16months project. This offplan project is 70% completed and we have more than enough time to complete the remaining 30% before final handover.

We want to Appreciate those investors and friends that believed in us, your investment has not stop Appreciating, infact by the time we will be handing over to you, your investment is expected to Appreciate to the tune of additional #6,000,000 which will bring the total Appreciating Value to #10,000,000 and #11,000,000 respectively within 16months of investing.

And as for those who missed out of this great opportunity, I have great news for you, because of our quality, luxury and good timing on our project delivery, we have more demands and our company had just purchased two more strategic locations, Freedom way and Ikate. both in #Lekki and we have also move to site.

The appreciating value that occured in phase One and Two is expected to also occur in Phase Three and Four even with more values if only you will act fast now.

This is exactly what the rich are doing to become wealthy through passive income, the opportunity is now open for everyone, only if you will be willing and take that first step of initial deposit, meanwhile, you can even pay in installments up to 18months.

I have done this over and over again, I will always get my investors and friends the most secure and profitable real estate investment and help them grow richer.

Remember, bank will only give you little or no interest in your savings but when you put your money in a secure Investment, you are expected to get minimum of 35% Appreciating Value per annum.

Every real estate investment I bring forward, I ensure its safe, secure and profitable, we verify the title and we evaluate the market value to ensure you are not buying at over priced value.

My name is Matthew Israel and am the lead consultant for Kentas Homes & Properties , we make real estate investment stress free for Investors and also ensure you get absolute value for your money.

Now take that action, we are offering free consultation for your real estate investment.

For more info
Call/WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

50 Hectares At Ijebu Ode / . / Four Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex At Argungi, Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.