Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,807 members, 7,886,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 (8651 Views)

Your Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Sunday, The 30th Of September 2018 / Your Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Sunday, The 26th Of August 2018 / Your Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Sunday, 15/04/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2021
TOPIC: It’s About Your Knowledge (Rhapsody of Realities 5 September 2021)

SCRIPTURE: They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth
will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:9 NIV)

In Acts 27-28, Luke reports an inspiring incident with Paul while on a journey to Rome. The ship ferrying them and some two hundred and seventy-four others was caught in a violent storm. Thankfully, all aboard swam safely to shore on the island of Malta. The people who lived there showed them great kindness, and made a fire, and called them all to warm themselves. As Paul gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire, a viper came out of the heat and fastened itself to his hand.

When the natives saw the creature hanging from Paul’s hand, they said to one another, “No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he has escaped the sea, yet justice does not allow to live” (Acts 28:4 NKJV). While the onlookers expected Paul to swell and suddenly drop dead as a result of the venom, he simply shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm. They concluded that he was a god.

What made Paul so different? He was eternal life-conscious. He knew that the one who has the Son of God has eternal life: “…the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23). The one who has eternal life can’t be poisoned. Jesus said so in Mark 16:18: “…if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them….”

This is the life that He’s given us, but many don’t know it. The Bible says through knowledge shall the just be delivered into their inheritance. So, you see, it works by knowledge! It’s about your knowledge of the immortal and incorruptible life of Christ that’s at work in you. No wonder John said, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life…” (1 John 5:13).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for bringing to my consciousness the supernatural, immortal and incorruptible life of Christ that’s at work in me. I live above sickness, disease and all the depravities that affect the human nature. I’m an associate of the God- kind, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 10:34 (KJV) – Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Mark 16:17-18 (KJV) – 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 John 5:11-12 (KJV) – 11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 21:1-9 & 1 Samuel 24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 5:11am On Sep 06, 2021
TOPIC: The Authority Of His Name (Rhapsody of Realities 6th September 2021)

SCRIPTURE: Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (Philippians 2:9-10)

The scripture above is definitive about the authority of Jesus. This is different from the character or identity of His Name. For example, Jesus passed by many sick people who didn’t take advantage of His identity to receive healing when He walked the earth. In fact, the Bible says He came to a place where there were many impotent folks, He healed one person and went away from there (Read John 5:1-15). Yet He had His identity, had His character. So, in using His Name, it’s about His authority.

You’re not even required to squeeze up faith to use His Name. His Name is an instrument and a gift given to you to use. And the authority of His Name is over things, beings, and anything that can be identified. Anyone of us can use that Name and the power in it. John 14:12-14 says, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”

He gave us the power of attorney—the legal right to act in His stead—to use His Name. So, don’t cheat yourself; use His Name. Use it against Satan, the forces of darkness and circumstances, and they’ll respond to you as they would to Jesus.

CONFESSION

The seal on everything that God made bears the awesome Name of Jesus. I do all things and work wonders in His Name! Thank you Father for the privilege to use the most awesome and powerful Name of Jesus to effect changes in my life and in my world. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 2:10 (CJB) – that in honor of the name given Yeshua, every knee will bow — in heaven, on earth and under the earth —

Mark 16:17-18 (KJV) – 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Acts 3:6-8 (KJV) – 6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.

2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

Luke 21:10-19 & 1 Samuel 25
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Rhapsody of Realities 7th September 2021 Devotional Guide By Pastor Chris Oyahkilome

Topic: You’re The Object Of His Love

Scripture: The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise (Proverbs 11:30).

What God cares about the most in the earth is the souls of men. The Bible says in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” He loved the world of humans, not things; we’re the object of His love. Each one of us is more important to Him than the planets and galaxies.

He’s got angels that supervise the galaxies, and angels appointed over other matters. But the angels with the most honourable job are the ones appointed over people, over the souls for whom Jesus died. When you understand this as a Christian, especially as one who heads a cell or care-group or fellowship in the local church, your premium will be on people.

You might say, “I only have three people in my fellowship!” But as small as that number might seem, you’re more important to God than the one who’s put in charge of the environment and all the infrastructure in any particular planet or continent. A cell leader in the house of God has more value in God’s book of honours than one who’s not born again but might be politically in charge of a whole nation.

Read the words of Jesus in Mark 8:36-37: “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” This means the whole world—all of the cosmos—doesn’t compare to the value of one soul. The value of a soul is the blood of Jesus.

If you were the only person on the face of the earth, Jesus would have still come to die for you. He didn’t come because we were many; He came because we were valuable to God. That’s why God isn’t willing that anyone should perish.

If anyone goes to hell, it isn’t because God wanted him or her to go to hell; He’s done everything to stop men from going to hell, and He’ll do everything to stop them. The only thing is, He can’t decide for you, because He gave you a very important gift: the ability to make decisions; the right to choose. And in His love, He went ahead to tell you what to choose: life in Christ (1 John 5:11).

CONFESSION
Dear Father, thank you for your love that’s so real, and so divine, and by which you’ve demonstrated to me my true value through the price you paid for my salvation. I rejoice exceedingly, knowing that I’m worth the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I go all out today, reaching out to souls with the good news of Christ’s love and saving power, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 15:7; John 3:16

2 Corinthians 6:3-18; 2 Corinthians 7:1; Proverbs 20-21

Luke 21:20-28; 1 Samuel 26
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 8TH SEPTEMBER 2021 WEDNESDAY GUIDE
TOPIC: YOUR LIFE IS SHAPED BY YOUR THOUGHTS

SCRIPTURE: “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” (Proverbs 4:23)

It’s not every thought that comes to you that is from God. The only way you know the source of your thoughts is through the light of God’s Word, and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. It’s very important what you think about, and how you think, because your life is shaped by your thoughts. Our theme verse in the Good News translations says, “Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts.” Screen and filter your thoughts; mount garrison over your heart, because out of your heart are the issues of life!

You have to be the policeman of your heart; take charge of your heart. Don’t allow every thought. Allow only God’s thoughts, righteous thoughts and thoughts of love in Christ Jesus. “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things” (Philippians 4:cool.

You’re the character of your thoughts. What you think about, you become. The Lord Jesus actually related this in His teachings in a most enlightening way. He said, “Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart”
Matthew 5:27-28). Your thoughts can deliver to you a glorious life or keep you on the sidewalk of life.

If you’d let the Word dominate your thinking, it’ll create the right thoughts in you and give you the right mindset. You’d think victory, success, dominion and possibilities only. Romans 12:2 says, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind….” When your thoughts are consistent with the Word, your life will be a reflection of His glory, for the glory is in the Word. So, discipline your mind to accept only the right thoughts.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I consciously think the right thoughts and meditate only on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of a good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Therefore, I fulfil all your plans for me, by your Word, I make my way prosperous, and walk in absolute victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 12:2; 1 Timothy 4:15 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 7:2-16; Proverbs 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 21:29-38; 1 Samuel 27
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Raphsody of realities daily devotional for 9th September, 2021 by pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Topic: We Believe And Speak

Scripture: We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Corinthians 4:13).

Many read our opening verse as though we speak so that we will believe, but it’s not so. The confessions of the Word that we make aren’t so that we can finally believe what we’re saying. Read what it says: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.” That’s the principle of the spirit of faith: Faith works from inside out, not the other way round.

We speak because we have believed. In fact, the opening verse actually reads, “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I have faith, therefore have I spoken; we also have faith, and therefore speak.” We speak according to our faith. When I speak, it’s my faith talking.

It brings to mind the story in Matthew 9 of the two blind men that Jesus healed. They cried out, “Thou Son of David, have mercy on us.” Jesus asked them, “Do you really believe I can do this?” They said, “Yes, Master!” Then He touched their eyes and said, “… According to your faith be it unto you” (Matthew 9:29). The Bible says, “And their eyes were opened…” (Matthew 9:30). Why? It’s because they had faith and they vocalized it.

Faith is expressed primarily through words, and the Bible lets us know that we all have faith. If we didn’t have faith, it would have been a problem, but we have it; He gave it to us as Paul said in Romans 12:3, “For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you…according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” That’s the faith with which you believed in Jesus Christ, and that faith speaks.

Tame and rule the world; reign over circumstances through your faith proclamations. Don’t cry because of any problem; don’t gripe over anything; speak words of faith. Perhaps you’ve been experiencing challenges in your job or business; speak and effect a change! Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23). Your blessing is in your mouth. Declare victory only and always, and that’ll be your experience.

CONFESSION
My faith is the victory that overcomes the world and its systems. The Word of God is my life, and the glory and blessings therein are evident in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Mark 11:23; Matthew 12:37; Romans 10:6-8

2 Corinthians 8-9; Proverbs 24-26

Luke 22:1-13; 1 Samuel 28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2021
TOPIC: It Begins With You (Rhapsody of Realities 10 September 2021)

SCRIPTURE: Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend (Proverbs 27:17)

The Message translation of the theme verse says, “You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another” (Proverbs 27:17). Perhaps you’re concerned that your close friends, or others in your church, fellowship, cell or care-group aren’t as passionate about spiritual growth and God’s Word as they should be. You could even be the leader of such a group. The first place to begin is to check yourself, because hunger begets hunger. As the leader of the group, how rapacious is your appetite for the Word? How passionate are you about spiritual things?

Passion is palpable and infectious. What you’re hungry or passionate about, soon enough, will rub off on those around you. Haven’t you noticed that oftentimes, when people yawn, those around them may start yawning as well? Or once someone says, “I’m hungry”; others who are present and may also not have eaten, immediately become conscious of hunger.

If you have a ravenous appetite for God’s Word, those around you would cultivate the same hunger soon enough. Therefore, be the first to be on fire. Be the example of what you want to see in those you lead. Lead by example. For example, don’t just encourage them to pray; be a praying person yourself.

But if a pastor isn’t prayerful, and he’s calling for prayer meetings, he may be wasting his time, because those gatherings would be void of the Spirit. Copy Jesus, His devotion to the Scriptures, and to prayer. At a tender age, the Bible says He was in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening, and asking them questions. Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and His answers (Luke 2:41-47).

The Bible also tells us, “And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed” (Mark 1:35). In another instance, “…he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God” (Luke 6:12). So, it’s got to begin with you. Spiritual or numerical growth isn’t a mystery, a miracle or an accident. It’s the application of revealed principles and means.

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I’m excited to always follow Christ’s pattern, model and example in all that I do. I imitate His disposition to the Word and prayer. I act and talk like Jesus, for as He is, so am I in this world. I express the character of Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:21-23 (KJV) – 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

Ephesians 5:1 (KJV) – Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

1 Timothy 4:15 (AMPC) – Practice and cultivate and meditate upon these duties; throw yourself wholly into them [as your ministry], so that your progress may be evident to everybody.

2 Corinthians 10:1-18 & Proverbs 27-28

Luke 22:14-23 & 1 Samuel 29
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Rhapsody of Realities 11th September 2021 Devotional Message By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: Making A Lasting Impact

SCRIPTURE: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him (Acts 10:38).

It’s not how long you live; it’s the impact you make that matters, and Jesus was a typical example of that. He didn’t have a long life on earth, but He impacted the world tremendously. Luke 3:23 NLT says, “Jesus was about thirty years old when he began his public ministry….” At thirty-three, He was crucified. He ministered for just three years and changed the whole world.

Throughout history, no single individual has made or could ever make the kind of impact on the whole world as Jesus. Even the world’s dating system—back and forth—is referenced to Him. The period of His birth is used as the dividing point of world history: B.C (Before Christ) and A.D (anno Domini). Amazing!

He lived and manifested the glory of God in His days on earth. He walked on water, talked to the wind and the waves, unstopped deaf ears, opened blind eyes, healed lame legs, restored maimed limbs, and raised the dead. He died and resurrected and made salvation possible for humanity.

The beautiful thing is that He did all that He did through the power of the Holy Spirit. In John 14:10, He said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works”; that’s the Holy Spirit. In John 8:38, He said, “I speak that which I have seen with my Father….” Jesus walked in union with the Father in an extraordinary way. He did nothing without the power of the Holy Spirit.

We have the same ability within us to function likewise, because the same Holy Spirit that was the power and essence of Jesus lives in us today. He said in John 20:21, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” This means you have His authority; therefore, let those words propel you to make a lasting impact in your world. You can do what He did and be impactful through the power of the Holy Spirit.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, what an honour it is to know that you’ve made me a light in a dark world, and my light shines everywhere. By the Holy Spirit, I impact my world with your wisdom and love today. I walk in your glory and perfection, manifesting your righteousness and exercising the dominion of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 4:17; Acts 10:38

2 Corinthians 11:1-15; Proverbs 29-31

Luke 22:24-34; 1 Samuel 30
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Rhapsody of Realities 12th September 2021 Devotional Message By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: He’s Got You Covered

SCRIPTURE: Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations (Jeremiah 1:5).

There’re those who are hesitant to let God have His way in their lives. They think He’ll change their “lofty” dreams and ambitions. They’ve painted the picture of what they want in life and the direction they want to go, and they think if they let God have His way, He may change their destiny and lead them to become something they don’t want to be. That’s a terrible mistake.

The Lord knows better and loves you more than you love yourself. Therefore, trust Him with your life. He’s more ambitious for your success than you could ever be. All He’s ever wanted is the best for you. What joy thrilled my soul when I discovered that the Lord was more ambitious for my success than I could ever be, and that He loved and cared for me more than I could ever imagine! He created the whole world and He knows everything about me and about my future. Therefore, it was easy to trust Him and follow the path that He’s prepared for me.

Every so often, I’d say, “Lord, you know exactly what to do with someone like me. You’re experienced in dealing with all kinds of people, so you know exactly what to do with my life.” When you’re conscious of this, you’d become bold, sharp, focused and unafraid; you’d know that your future is secure in Him.

Nothing could be more fulfilling and gratifying than knowing and following God’s plan for your life. Stop holding on to some dream, idea or aspirations that aren’t in line with God’s purpose for your life. He’s got you covered; so, let Him guide you.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I live for you alone, every step that I take and move that I make are towards fulfilling your purpose for my life. I was born to bring you glory and honour. Thank you for setting me on the path that I must follow; I live in divine destiny, in the centre of your will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 2:10; Jeremiah 29:11

2 Corinthians 11:16-33; Ecclesiastes 1-2

Luke 22:35-43; 1 Samuel 31
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2021
TOPIC: Word-Based Songs (Rhapsody of Realities 13 September 2021)

SCRIPTURE: Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16)

Have you ever heard some Christians sing, “Holy Spirit, come down; rain down on us.” Such a song is inconsistent with truth, because the Holy Spirit already came on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-3) and lives in you today. It’s also no use singing, “Come live in me Holy Spirit.” It’s clear from our opening scripture that He dwells in you: “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” (1 Corinthians 3:16).

Some even get emotional and cry, singing, “Fill me, O Lord!” But the Word never said God is going to fill you. Paul, by the Spirit, said in Ephesians 5:18, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.” It’s your responsibility to be filled with the Spirit. He told you to do it. Therefore, no matter how much you sing and cry to the Lord to fill you, you’ll never be filled, because the Word already shows how to get yourself filled with the Spirit.

Singing the wrong songs creates unbelief and deepens ignorance. Therefore, when you sing, listen to the words; sing songs that are founded on the truth of God’s Word in the Gospel of Christ. Our worship, praise and thanksgiving or even songs of edification must be correctly delivered in words consistent with the New Testament of Christ. It’s not about singing your favourite song or the one that gives you goose bumps; it’s about singing scriptural songs of the present truth.

CONFESSION
Blessed Lord, you’re gracious and kind; therefore, your praise shall continually be in my mouth. Your greatness is unsearchable and your lovingkindness is ever sure. Thank you for your Word that’s in my heart strong, prevailing and producing in me what it talks about. I’m walking in increased grace, my faith is growing, and your glory is revealed in and through me as I worship you even now, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Exodus 15:1-3 (KJV) – 1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 2 The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt him. 3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Revelation 4:8-11 (KJV) – 8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. 9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, 10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Judges 5:1-3 (KJV) – Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying, 2 Praise ye the Lord for the avenging of Israel, when the people willingly offered themselves. 3 Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.

2 Corinthians 12:1-21 & Ecclesiastes 3-5

Luke 22:44-53 & 2 Samuel 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2021
The TOPIC of Rhapsody of Realities for Tuesday 14th September 2021 Is “Custodians of Eternal Blessings”

Today’s Scripture: Genesis 12:2

…I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.

The Christian is blessed in all things. He’s blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. In Genesis 12:2, God didn’t say to Abraham, “I will bless you and make you ‘lucky’”; rather, He said, “…I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.” This is what you need: the consciousness that you’re blessed and are a blessing! You’re empowered to be successful; the ability to prosper in all things has been invoked in your life; it’s inherent in you and works all the time. Everywhere you go, there’s favour.

Your steps are always ordered of the Lord; you don’t go anywhere by chance, and you don’t go anywhere alone, for He’s in you and with you always. This is the heritage of the seed of Abraham. It worked for the physical descendants of Abraham—Isaac and Jacob; they were blessed in all things and bequeathed the same blessings to their generations.

It’s even better with us today; the Bible says, “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:29). Ours is a better covenant, established upon better promises (Hebrews 8:6); promises that have all been fulfilled in Christ. You ought to know like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that you’re blessed, and the custodian of blessings. Make this your consciousness and confession.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your divine blessings in my life. The supernatural “elixir,” the divine element at work in me takes me far and beyond the natural limits always. I refuse to struggle like the rest of the world, for I’m the seed of Abraham. I’m blessed and I have the advantage, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 1:3; Galatians 3:7-9

2 Corinthians 13:1-14 & Ecclesiastes 6-8

Luke 22:54-62 & 2 Samuel 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 5:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Rhapsody of Realities 15th September 2021 Devotional Message Written By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
TOPIC: Take Care Of Others

SCRIPTURE: Therefore encourage (admonish, exhort) one another and edify (strengthen and build up) one another, just as you are doing (1 Thessalonians 5:11 AMPC).

There’re Christians who got offended and almost gave up the faith because someone in their local church mistreated or disappointed them. That’s wrong. God didn’t tell us everyone in the church will like us, treat us well and always be helpful to us. But He told you to like others, treat them well, and always be willing to help. So, it begins with YOU!

Don’t let the reason you’re the member of any particular church or group in the church be that you’re looking for someone to help you; rather, develop a desire to render service, to help others. Acts 20:35 tells us that it’s more blessed to give than to receive.

If you felt ignored, rejected and uncared for, that should let you know what some others might be feeling too. So, take up the responsibility and look out for those in a similar situation and encourage and strengthen them.

That’s Christian ministry; it’s one of the beautiful blessings and privileges you get from being a member of a local church. The church—the local church—has a ministry, and God wants you to be a vital member.

There’s no one on earth who has no family; everyone belongs in a family. If you find that you’re the only one you know in your entire family, reach out and help someone else who’s lonely, and make them part of your family. You should never be alone. Don’t live for yourself only. Be responsible for others, just as there’re leaders over you who are responsible for you.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for the opportunity to fellowship with others in the household of faith and be instructed, encouraged, strengthened, energized and programmed by your Word for a great and glorious life. I take advantage of your grace at work in me to uplift, bless, help and strengthen others in their faith-walk, to your praise and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 10:24-25; 2 Corinthians 13:11

Galatians 1:1-24; Ecclesiastes 9-12

Luke 22:63-71; 2 Samuel 3-4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Rhapsody of Realities 16th September 2021 Devotional – By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
TOPIC: The Word On Your Lips

SCRIPTURE: Through faith, we understand that the WORLDS were FRAMED by the WORD of God so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).

There’re three important words to note in our theme verse; they are framed, words, and world. The word “framed” is translated from the Greek “katartizo”, and it means to restore or mend. “Worlds” is translated from the Greek “aion” which means “course of life”; the structure and administration or seasons and times of one’s life on earth.

“Word,” on the other hand, is translated from the Greek word “rhema,” and it means the spoken and active word to a specific person, for a specific purpose, at a specific time. From the foregoing, we observe that the “aions” were framed, mended, restored by the Word (rhema) of God.

The expression “rhema of God” as you find in the New Testament is never applied to God talking by Himself, but to God putting His Word in man’s heart for man to speak. So, our theme verse doesn’t mean that God was “framing the aions”; it means that men framed their worlds—courses of life— by using the Word of God; they uttered “rhema.”

With “rhema” you give shape, structure and beauty to your world, to your life; you construct the conditions—what your world and life should be like— with the Word on your lips. What’s your life like today? Do you want a life of ever-increasing grace, glory and dominion? The key is your mouth!

It makes no difference what obtains presently in your “aion”, you can mend what needs mending; you can restore what needs restoration; you can fix anything that’s been ruined.

Also, you can quell terror and put a halt to the malicious destructions and havoc the devil seeks to wreak in your world, life, family, city or country, or in the lives of your loved ones, by uttering the Word of God that your spirit has taken a hold of.

Use the Word. Put it on your lips and use it to keep the adversary in his place. Use it to frame the course of your life to be consistent with God’s plan and purpose for your life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you, for the course of my life is consistent with your perfect will, plans and purposes. I live victoriously over the adversary and the adversities of life; the Word on my lips puts me over; I reign in dominion over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Mark 11:23; Joshua 1:8

Galatians 2:1-21; Songs of Solomon 1-2

Luke 23:1-12; 2 Samuel 5-6
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GUIDE FOR SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
TOPIC: FAITH TALKS

SCRIPTURE: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak” (2 Corinthians 4:13)

What a beautiful and inspiring description we have in Hebrews 11 of those in faith’s hall of fame. The Bible says these men and women tamed and framed their worlds, their eras, by faith. Abel’s offering to God, for example, was an act of faith: “By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh” (Hebrews 11:4).

Abel wasn’t just carrying out some ceremony with his mouth shut, no! He said some things, such that even in death, his blood still speaks. What exactly was his confession? It most certainly would have been in sync with what the other patriarchs confessed. The Bible says they confessed that they were strangers in the world: “These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth” (Hebrews 11:13).

The key thing is that they spoke faith words. That helps us learn how they created and constructed their times. They talked their future; they said what was going to happen, and did all that they did, by faith. It’s the same spirit of faith at work in us today. We believe, and therefore speak. Faith is the noun of believing; believing is a verb. Your faith is demonstrated in words that propel you to action. You can’t believe and be quiet.

Even in the negative realm—the satanic realm—they use the same principle because it’s a spiritual principle. If they don’t say it, they know it’ll not happen. Isn’t that what Jesus said in Mark 11:23? He said you shall have what you say: “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Declare faith-filled words and rule your world.

CONFESSION
The Word is living and active in me, inspiring faith in me to live my victorious life in Christ. I believe and therefore speak. I speak strength, victory, triumph, health and prosperity in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 18:21; Matthew 12:35-37; 1 Peter 3:10

Galatians 3:1-14; Songs of Solomon 3-5

Luke 23:13-25; 2 Samuel 7-8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2021
TOPIC: Inhabitants Of The Heavenly Jerusalem (Rhapsody of Realities | 18 September 2021 | Saturday)

SCRIPTURE: Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined (Psalm 50:2). Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined (Psalm 50:2).

Paul, in his letter to the Galatian Christians, referenced the allegory of Sarah and Hagar (Galatians 4). Through the two women, Abraham had two sons: Ishmael and Isaac. Sarah and Hagar represented two covenants. Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and is a figure of the present city of Jerusalem in the Middle East, which the Bible says is in slavery with all its people (Galatians 4:25).

Then, there’s the Jerusalem that is above: “But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all” (Galatians 4:26). How beautiful! Read the 30th to 31st verses: “Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.”

The Jerusalem that is above is the mother of us all; that’s the one to which we belong; we’re there now! Hebrews 12:22 tells us, “But ye come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem….” In Isaiah 60:14 (MSG), Zion refers figuratively to Israel as the people of God: “The descendants of your oppressor will come bowing and scraping to you. All who looked down at you in contempt will lick your boots. They’ll confer a title on you: City of GOD, Zion of The Holy of Israel.”

But today, in the New Testament, Zion refers to God’s spiritual Kingdom, which we’re a part of. Hebrews 12:18,22-23 (MSG) says, “Unlike your ancestors, you didn’t come to Mount Sinai–all that volcanic blaze and earthshaking rumble—…No, that’s not your experience at all. You’ve come to Mount Zion the city where the living God resides. The invisible Jerusalem is populated by throngs of festive angels and Christian citizens.

It is the city where God is Judge, with judgments that make us just.” So, in the mind of God, we live in Zion, the heavenly Jerusalem, NOW, in the same way, that the natural-born Jews live in Jerusalem that’s in the Middle East. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m not of this world and I’m born from heaven and live the life of heaven now on the earth! I’m conscious of my heavenly blessings, rights and privileges, and I walk in them to the full. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 48:11; Psalm 50:2, Psalm 69:34-36

Galatians 3:15-25; Songs of Solomon 6-8

Luke 23:26-33; 2 Samuel 9-10
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES GUIDE 19TH SEPTEMBER 2021
TOPIC: BORN OF THE LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT

SCRIPTURE: And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven (1 Corinthians 15:49, AMPC).

Every human person born into this world comes with natural human life. That life, however, is corruptible; it’s mortal, subject to sickness, disease and death. This was the life and nature of the first Adam and all those born after him—unregenerate men
1 Corinthians 15:47–48 says, “The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.”

Notice the tenses; it says “… as is earthy, such are they also that are earthy,” and that’s absolutely right. That’s why Jesus, in His communication with Nicodemus, said to him, “You must be born again” (John 3:7)
When you’re born again, you’re born after the Lord from heaven. So, as Christians, we have the divine life, we have the God-nature NOW. The one who’s yet to receive this God-life is “earthy” and susceptible to the depravities and negativities of this world. He or she is subject to the elements and systems of this world and snowed under by their corrupting influences.

But thanks be unto God! Your ties with the first Adam have been severed completely and forever. Christ is your root and heritage; you hail from God: “Ye are of God little children…” (1 John 4:4). Whereas death works in the unregenerate man, you’re of the life-giving Spirit: “And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit” 1 Corinthians 15:45. Lifeworks in you, glory to God.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you, for I’ve been severed from perishing because I’m born of God, in the likeness of the second and last Adam—Jesus Christ. I’m not of this world; I’m heavenly, a fellow citizen with the saints, and of the household of God, bringing many into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 3:3-7; John 1:12-13

Galatians 3:26-4:1-20 & Isaiah 1-2

Luke 23:34-43 & 2 Samuel 11-12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2021
TOPIC: The Same Quality Of Life
(Rhapsody of Realities 20 September 2021)

SCRIPTURE: Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God… (1 John 3:1).

Some people ask, “Do we really have the same quality of life as our heavenly Father right now in earth or is it something that’ll happen when we get to heaven?” Some get confused by their misunderstanding of what the Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15:52: “…and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

First, it’s important to understand that your real-life—your spirit—came from the Word. So, beyond the physical frame, you have in you the life and nature of God, the life of the Word. God’s Word is the seed (Luke 8:11), and the seed is the life-carrying faculty of a living thing. The life of God is transferred or transmuted through His Word, which is His seed.

For example, when He said to the Virgin Mary, “You shall conceive and give birth to a son,” the Word He spoke became Jesus. Through the agency of that same Word, He gave birth to us as new creatures: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever” (1 Peter 1:23).

The underlined word “seed,” is translated from the Greek word “sperma” from where the English word “sperm” is derived. The Bible says, “Of His own will begat He us by the Word (seed) of truth that we should be the first and the best of His creatures” (James 1:18). This is how we became sons and daughters of God, with the same quality of life as our heavenly Father.

Our opening verse says, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God….” Right now, we’re the vital sons of God in truth, because we’re actually born of Him. In the next verse, John emphasizes it: “Beloved, now are we the sons of God…” (1 John 3:2). On the outside, we may not look so great, but in our spirits we’re absolutely like Him, being born of Him. He brought us into His realm, His class of being. No wonder 1 John 4:17 says, “…as he is, so are we in this world.”

CONFESSION
I’m a partaker of the divine nature, an associate of the God-kind, with the same quality and type of life as my heavenly Father. I live in dominion, far above the darkness and all the depravities that affect human nature, as a result of the divine life and nature of God in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 5:11-13; Romans 8:29

Galatians 4:21-31; Galatians 5:1-15; Isaiah 3-5

Luke 23:44-56; 2 Samuel 13-14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2021
TOPIC: A Special Atmosphere
(Rhapsody of Realities 21 September 2021)

SCRIPTURE: And the Lord will create over the whole site, over every dwelling place of Mount Zion and over her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory shall be a canopy (a defence of divine love and protection) (Isaiah 4:5 AMPC).

Glory to God! The theme verse today foretells of a phenomenon previously experienced by Israel, a reference to the pillar of a cloud and of fire that attended them in their exodus from Egypt. They were under God’s divine protection, provision, love and care. Exodus 13:21-22 says, “And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire….”

Even though they were in the desert, in that terrible arid land, they weren’t scorched by the sun. Then at night, they were kept warm by a pillar of fire. Thus, day or night—they were under a special atmosphere. That’s amazing! This didn’t happen for one day, three days, a few months or a year; it was for forty long years. God protected them!

Read the psalmist’s account of this in Psalm 105:37 (AMPC): “He brought [Israel] forth also with silver and gold, and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.” Deuteronomy 29:5 (NKJV) says, “And I have led you forty years in the wilderness. Your clothes have not worn out on you, and your sandals have not worn out on your feet….” This is extraordinary; they were in God’s presence and He fed and nurtured them.

Nehemiah 9:20-21 (GNB) says, “In your goodness, you told them what they should do; you fed them manna and gave them water to drink. Through forty years in the desert, you provided all that they needed; their clothing never wore out, and their feet were not swollen with pain.” He hasn’t changed. The same God takes care of you and nurtures you today. His presence in, with, and about you today makes you an oasis of love and grace in a troubled world.

You live in His presence, in a divine atmosphere of joy, bliss and glory, where you’re absolutely independent of circumstances. Be mindful of this always. There could be chaos or anarchy everywhere, but in Him, you’re at peace and in safety. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I dominate my environment with the atmosphere of the Spirit. I walk in the Spirit, for that’s the realm from which, and into which, I’m born. There’s no gloom, sadness, lack, poverty or weakness in and around me because I live perpetually in God’s divine presence in an atmosphere of joy, brightness and victory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Jeremiah 17:7-8; Isaiah 43:2-3

Galatians 5:16-26; Isaiah 6-8

Luke 24:1-12; 2 Samuel 15-16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2021
TOPIC: Live In And From Christ
(Rhapsody of Realities 22 September 2021)

SCRIPTURE: For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring (Acts 17:28 AMPC)

Ephesians 2:4-6 says, “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.” When Jesus was raised from the dead, we were raised together with Him and made to sit together with Him in heavenly places.

Therefore, we’re seated with Christ right now, at home in Him and with Him. No wonder we’re told, “…whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him” (Colossians 3:17). Then Colossians 2:6 says, “As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him.”

Now that we’re in Him, seated together with Him, we must live by and through Him. We must live and walk in the Name of Jesus. How do you live and walk in His Name? It evidently conveys to you that His Name is a place, an environment. When you were born again, you were born into Christ; you were immersed, baptized into Christ; therefore, you’re in Christ.

Understand the difference between “you in Christ” and “Christ in you.” “Christ in you” is about your life, your glory. “You in Christ” is about your environment, where you live. So now that you’re in this environment, live therein. Transact your affairs in, and from, Christ twenty-four hours a day! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I live and walk in Christ where there’s no sin, sickness, disease, failure, poverty, defeat, weakness or death. I enjoy divine health, joy, peace, success, strength, prosperity, beauty and life forevermore, twenty- four hours a day, all year round! That’s my place of inheritance and my place of divine authority and power, where I reign and rule over Satan and the cohorts of darkness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 17:28 (KJV) – For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV) – Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Colossians 1:27 (KJV) – To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Galatians 6:1-18 & Isaiah 9-10

Luke 24:13-27 & 2 Samuel 17-18
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Rhapsody Of Realities daily devotional 23rd September

Topic: THE BLESSING OF THE NEW TESTAMENT

Scriptures: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

If you’ve ever been to Israel and the Old City of Jerusalem, you’d have heard of or visited the Western Wall, or Wailing Wall. It’s one of the most significant historic sites for the Jewish people. While thousands of people from different nationalities throng the Wailing Wall every year to relish this archeological masterpiece, others religiously journey there to say or recite prayers, hoping their prayers will be answered faster at this site.

No doubt, the Wailing Wall is an iconic religious site, but God isn’t more there than He is in you. Some are carried away by the idea that if they pray at, let’s say a “prayer mountain,” a forest, or the Wailing Wall, God will hear them more. If that were true, Jesus would have taught about it; He’d have instructed us to pray at the Wailing Wall, but He didn’t.

The Apostles would have said so too, but they didn’t. In fact, Jesus said, “…believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father…But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him” (John 4:21-23). The inspiration and blessing of the New Testament is in your heart; it’s with you everywhere.

The Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, reveals the truth about Christianity—the mystery that was hidden from ages and from generations. That mystery is “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:26-27). This is God’s vision; that’s the reason for the New Testament. Everything you’d ever need in life is in Christ, and Christ is in you; to have Christ is to have everything.

Henceforth, look into your heart, for that’s where all the answer is. Christ resides in your heart. You’ve already been blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). The totality of the character and nature of the man Jesus, all that He represents—His life, power, wisdom, majesty, glory and grace—are all tabernacled in you. This is the blessing of the New Testament. Praise God!

CONFESSION
Christ lives in me and He’s endued me with all grace and ability to reign and rule in life. Christ in me is everything; He’s my assurance of a glorious, prosperous, triumphant and quality life. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ||

|| Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. ||

|| Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: ||

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 11-12

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 24:28-39 & 2 Samuel 19-20
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2021
TOPIC: WORSHIP HIM ANYWHERE…ANYTIME
(Rhapsody Of Realities September 24th by Pastor Chris)

SCRIPTURE: And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it (Revelation 21:22).

In the Old Testament, the Israelites worshiped God in a temple, but in the beautiful revelation of the New Jerusalem, the Apostle John gushes in admiration about how the city of God could exist without a temple. One would have expected to see a temple, just as it was in Old Testament days. But this New Jerusalem, however, doesn’t need a temple because the entire city is the dwelling place of Almighty God and the Lamb. That’s remarkable!

In other words, His presence is everywhere in that city; the whole thing has become His temple. That brings to mind what Jesus said as He engaged a woman in Sychar, a Samaritan village. The woman had said, “Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship” (John 4:20 NKJV). But then, Jesus replied, “…the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him” (John 4:23). Why? It’s because in the spirit, they’d experience the prevsence of God anywhere, and everywhere.

Today, everywhere you go, you carry His presence in you, and with you. Now you can better understand the words of the Apostle Paul in Acts 17:28: “For in him we live, and move, and have our being….” We’re not apart or separate from Him. We don’t seek or look for Him; we’re in Him and with Him, and He’s in us, with us and about us! Wherever you are, wherever you go, you live and move in Him.

This same Apostle said in Romans 1:9, “For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers.” Can you see how Paul did it? He served God with his “spirit” in the Gospel of His Son. The word “serve” actually refers to “worship.” That’s why we can worship Him anywhere, and at any time.

This is different from the Old Testament where they had to go to the right place to offer the right sacrifice; if they didn’t go to the right place, it was not accepted. In fact, when they set up a new temple in Samaria, God was angry, because according to His instruction, the temple was only to be in Jerusalem. But in Christ Jesus, we worship God with our spirits. Hallelujah!

Even now, lift your hands in worship to the Lord and offer Him a sacrifice of sweet-smelling savour. From where you are, worship the Father from your spirit and according to His Word.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I worship and adore you today from my spirit. I adore you, everlasting King of glory, the only wise and true God, gracious and kind, holy and righteous, ever loving and forgiving. I love you Lord; and thank you for the blessing of the New Testament in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. ||

|| Hebrews 13:15 AMPC Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name. ||

Ephesians 1:15-2:1-10 & Isaiah 13-14

Luke 24:40-53 & 2 Samuel 21-22
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2021
TOPIC:WHEN GOD SPEAKS IN PROPHECY…
(Rhapsody Of Realities daily devotional September 25th)

SCRIPTURE: If what the prophet spoke in GOD’s name doesn’t happen, then obviously GOD wasn’t behind it; the prophet made it up. Forget about him (Deuteronomy 18:22 MSG).

When God gives a prophetic word, it’ll come to pass whether or not you believe it. Think about this: Jesus said to Simon Peter, “...Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice” (Matthew 26:34). Did Peter believe? No! In fact, he insisted, “Even if I must die with You, I will not deny or disown You...” (Matthew 26:35 AMPC).

But did the words of Jesus come to pass? Yes! Peter denied Jesus and disowned Him. In fact, on a certain occasion, Peter cursed and swore that he didn’t know Jesus. How about the story of Judas? When Jesus told His disciples one of them would betray Him, Judas Iscariot didn’t accept what Jesus said about him neither was he happy about it.

Then the Bible tells us in Luke 22:3 that an evil spirit entered into Judas Iscariot. When that happened, he walked out of where Jesus and the disciples were, went to the Chief Priests to conclude arrangements to betray Jesus. Look through the Scriptures, you’ll find several prophetic words to kings, and prophecies to nations; they didn’t have to believe those prophetic words, but the words came to pass nonetheless.

However, when you believe the prophetic word, you’ll be blessed; more so, when the word of prophecy concerns you for your benefit. For example, when Mary received the prophetic words about the birth of Jesus, she said, “...Be it unto me, according to thy Word...” (Luke 1:38).

Mary believed and gave birth to the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 2:6-7) according to prophecy. The Bible says, “And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord” (Luke 1:45). When you believe, those words of blessings come to pass in your life. The difference, however, is that when God speaks prophetically about your nation, about your time, your course of life, whether or not you believe it, it’s going to happen anyway. So, what you do is to learn the Word; understand the Word; find and take your place in that prophetic word, and you’ll be victorious always.

CONFESSION
I’ve found and taken my place in Christ; I’m in dominion; the glory of God is revealed in and through me. I continually wax stronger and greater every day, by the Spirit; victorious by the Word. Through me, the truth of the Gospel is proclaimed and many receive salvation, healings, blessings and miracles today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it. ||

|| 1 Timothy 1:18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; ||

|| 2 Chronicles 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. ||

Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 15-18

John 1:1-13 & 2 Samuel 23-24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2021
TOPIC: MAKE THINGS RIGHT WITH THE PROPHETIC WORD ( September 26th.
Rhapsody Of Realities daily devotiona)

SCRIPTURE: You have heard [these things foretold], now you see this fulfillment. And will you not bear witness to it? I show you specified new things from this time forth, even hidden things [kept in reserve] which you have not known (Isaiah 48:6 AMPC).

When you read our opening scripture further into the 7th verse, you’d observe that the “specified new things” Isaiah spoke of were created by the prophetic word: “They are created now [called into being by the prophetic word]…” (Isaiah 48:7 AMPC).

The prophetic word is the “rhema” of God that’s put in your mouth, words that you speak for God. These are utterances the Lord gives you by His Spirit; they come from the inner recesses of your spirit. Remember, your spirit was created by the Word of God, and the Word lives in you (1 Peter 1:23).

Also, the Word, the “logos” of God that dwells inside you sees, understands and knows all things: “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do” (Hebrews 4:12-13). How then do you bring these things that the Word sees, understands and knows, to pass? It’s by the prophetic words you utter by the Holy Spirit that’s in you.

The Bible says, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…” (Acts 2:17). This doesn’t only apply to your personal life; you can direct the very course of this world by the prophetic word. For example, when the governments of nations, leaders of industries, and others gang up against the Church, take up words from the Spirit and utter them in faith. We’re not hamstrung; we know what to do to alter events and cause things to align with God’s perfect will! He sent us as His witnesses and as His ministers.

God has put His Word in our hearts and in our mouths and sent us as saviours to our world, just like Obadiah, the prophet, said, “And saviours shall come up on mount Zion…” (Obadiah 1:21). Through your words—the prophetic word—make things right in your life, in your home, in your ministry, job, business, city, and nation. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I declare that Jesus is Lord over all; He’s Lord over and above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in the one about to come. Christ reigns and rules in and through me and in all the world. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| 1 Corinthians 2:9-13 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 14:39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues. ||

|| Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: ||

Ephesians 3:1-21 & Isaiah 19-22

John 1:14-23 & 1 Kings 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2021
TOPIC:HE MADE US HEALERS
(Rhapsody Of Realities daily devotional. Monday, September 27th)

SCRIPTURE :And these signs shall follow them that believe… They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:17-18).

Acts 28 shows us one of Paul’s experiences on the Island of Malta where he and a company of others stayed as a result of a shipwreck. During their stay, the Bible says Paul healed the father of Publius. Publius was the headman in that part of the island: “And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him” (Acts 28:cool.

Notice the spirit’s language; it says Paul prayed, laid his hands on him, and healed him. Some people tell us, “We must be very humble and never say we healed anybody; only God heals.” But Jesus told us to heal the sick. He was very emphatic; He said, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give” (Matthew 10:cool.

In Luke 9:1-2, the Bible says, “…he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.” He made us healers. Hallelujah! Read Acts 14; the Bible says Paul was preaching in a city called Lystra and noticed a certain man who was crippled from his mother’s womb, and healed him (Acts 14:8-10).

The eleventh verse says, “And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.” Notice the underlined portion: the people saw what Paul had done. Understand that this is the Spirit’s account, His narration of what transpired. The Spirit says Paul did it.

You’re not an ordinary person; you’re a divine package of power to bless and heal your world. As you preach the Gospel, do what Jesus said to do: heal the sick, raise the dead, and cleanse the lepers. Your hands are healing hands; they transmit the power of God. Through you, His divine presence is made manifest to those in your world.

CONFESSION
What a blessing it is to be the dispenser of God’s glory and virtue; I’m His outstretched arm to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers and bring salvation to many. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. ||

|| Acts 8:6-8 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed [with them]: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed. And there was great joy in that city. ||

|| John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. ||

Ephesians 4:1-16 & Isaiah 23-24

John 1:24-34 & 1 Kings 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2021
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional,Tuesday, 28 September 2021
by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: Sacrifices Of Praise

SCRIPTURE:By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name (Hebrews 13:15)

In 2 Chronicles 5, the Bible shows us an extraordinary moment at the dedication of Solomon’s Temple. The singers were with clashing cymbals and strings, giving thanks and offering praises to the Lord. The Bible says all the priests came together, *Also the Levites which were the singers, all of them of Asaph, of Heman, of Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, being arrayed in white linen, having cymbals and psalteries and harps, stood at the east end of the altar, and with them an hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpets)* (2 Chronicles 5:12). They were all rejoicing before the Lord.

The 13th verse says they *...lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever….* These are spiritual sacrifices! They did exactly what God wanted. The killing of the animals during the ceremony didn’t bring the glory. But as they offered spiritual sacrifices to God, the Bible says, *...then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord* (2 Chronicles 5:13).

In 2 Chronicles 20, the Bible tells us how Judah had been surrounded by enemies. Then Jehoshaphat did something. The Bible says, *…when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the Lord, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the Lord; for his mercy endureth for ever* (2 Chronicles 20:21). The battle was led by singers. And what happened to their enemies?

The Bible says *…they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped* (2 Chronicles 20:24). Hallelujah! When you face difficulties and adversities, praise the Lord in the beauty of holiness; bless His Name and affirm that His mercy endures forever. In the midst of that seeming hardship, declare that His faithfulness is unto all generations. This is your office as a priest unto Christ; you’re to offer sacrifices of worship and praise to God always: *By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name* (Hebrews 13:15).

Confession

*Lord, I worship you for your greatness; your mercy endures forever. You’re good; you’re kind; you’re just; you’re righteous. You’re exalted above all, and there’s none like you. All the dominion, power and glory belong to you. You’re the greatest; your Name is above all; you reign in heaven and in all the earth! Hallelujah!*

Further Study

|| Acts 16:25 - 26
And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. ||

|| Psalm 47:1 - 9
O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph. For the Lord most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth. He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet. He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah. God is gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet. Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises. For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding. God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness. The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted. ||

Daily Bible Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 4:17 - 5:2
Isaiah 25 - 26

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 1:35 - 42
1 Kings 3:1 - 28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Rhapsody Of Realities daily devotional, Wednesday, September 29th.

TOPIC: CHRIST IS ETERNITY

SCRIPTURE: As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him (Colossians 2:6).

The New International Version of the verse above says, “So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him.” A valid question to ask would be, “If this refers to Christ as a man, how can you walk or live in a man?” But evidently, Christ isn’t only the man Jesus or the head of the Church and His body; Christ is also a place!

When Jesus said in John 14:2, “...I go to prepare a place for you,” that place is called “Christ”; that’s your new home and environment. That’s the reason it says in the ensuing verse 7 of Colossians 2, “Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving” (Colossians 2:7). The place is called “there” in this context. It says, “abounding therein”; that means overflowing with thanksgiving and joy in that place called Christ. Hallelujah!

He tells us in Hebrews 12:22: “But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels.” All the saints in glory are there.

God’s plan is that He’ll gather all things in Christ. The Bible says, “That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him” (Ephesians 1:10). Christ is eternity! Now that you’re in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17), you live in eternity. You have eternal life. You’ve passed from time into timelessness. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’ve passed from time into eternity, into agelessness and ever-increasing development. In Christ I have health, joy, peace, success, strength, prosperity, beauty and life forevermore! He’s my place of inheritance and of divine authority and power, where I reign and rule over Satan and the cohorts of darkness. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: ||

|| John 14:2-3 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 5:17-18 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; ||

Ephesians 5:3-21 & Isaiah 27-28

John 1:43-51 & 1 Kings 4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2021
The TOPIC of Rhapsody of Realities for Thursday 30th September 2021 Is: Your Fruits Must Remain

SCRIPTURE
Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. 2John 1:8

In John 20:21, Jesus said, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” He sent us with the fullness of the Spirit (John 3:34); and so, we must produce lasting results in bearing fruits of righteousness. In John 15:16, He said, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you,
that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain….” In these last days, we’re reaching a lot of people with the Word of the Gospel; we’re bearing fruits. But these fruits must remain.

We don’t just walk away after we’ve reached them for Christ; we must follow them up. The Bible says, “And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do” (Acts 15:36).

When people give their hearts to the Lord, they’re like new born babies. That’s why the Bible says as new
born babes they should desire the sincere milk of the Word that they may grow thereby (1 Peter 2:2). They need to grow and be established in Christ. So, you must continue to teach them the Word, encourage them and travail in prayer until Christ is formed in them as Paul said in Galatians 4:19. In 2 Corinthians 11:3-4, the Apostle Paul shows usthat Satan could take advantage of those who aren’t yet firmly rooted in the Word and deceive them as he did Eve. They could be tempted by others who are preaching a different message or being led by some other spirits. Therefore, in your evangelical efforts, persist until you see that those you’ve ministered to are established in Christ, firmly rooted and groundedin Him, and they in turn are winning others.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the mighty harvest of souls recorded around the world in these last days through the evangelical efforts of your children everywhere. I pray for the new converts, that Christ may dwell in their hearts by faith; and that they, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend the depth and magnitude of your love, being filled with all the fullness of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 11:2-4; Hebrews 6:10 AMPC

Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

John 2:1-11 & 1 Kings 5
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Rhapsody of Realities 1 October 2021 Devotional Message for Friday By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: Life Works In You

SCRIPTURE: Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned (Romans 5:12).

Through Adam’s transgression, death passed upon all men. What is death? Many think that death is just the cessation of life, but it’s much more than that. Firstly, death is the expulsion or removal of God’s presence, Spirit and influence from any creature.

Life comes from God; therefore, anything that hasn’t been imparted by the presence of God or His Spirit can’t have life. Science, with all its discoveries, can’t create or give life; they’ve got to get the life from something else that God already made. Anything can be fabricated, but it’ll not have life except there’s contact or influence with what already has life.

Secondly, death is the corruption of a creation and resultant dissolution into its original components. Anything that has life has been influenced by God; it has God’s presence and has been touched of the Spirit. But Satan, who had the power of death, is against that. He works towards the expulsion or removal of that presence. Death begins with the corruption of the creation.

If you have pure water in a vessel, and then drop some little impurity in it, it’s corrupted; it’s now less than a hundred per cent pure. Death begins with corruption of a creation; a change into something that makes it less glorious than it ought to be. Satan aims for the corruption and eventual dissolution of that creation into its original constituents. For example, when a human body dies, the spirit departs, and the body eventually decomposes into water and dirt.

Satan hates God’s creation and seeks to destroy it. That’s why when sickness attacks the body, it’s a corruption of the person’s health. But thanks be unto God! Jesus put an end to death! The Bible says, “…Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel” (2 Timothy 1:10). Hallelujah! Death has been abolished.

In Christ, you’ve been brought into “deathlessness!” Whereas everything in the natural world degenerates, life works in you and in everything that’s connected to you, because you’re in the realm of life. You’ve passed from death to life (John 5:24). Romans 5:17 says, “…they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.”

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for bringing life and immortality to light through the Gospel. Whereas death works in the world, life works in me and everything that’s connected to me. Jesus put an end to death, and now, because He lives, I live; I have the all-conquering, unfading life of God in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 5:11-12; John 5:24; 2 Corinthians 4:7-12

Ephesians 6:10-24; Isaiah 31-32

John 2:12-25;1 Kings 6
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 5:31am On Oct 02, 2021
TOPIC: Rhapsody of Realities for Saturday 2nd October 2021 Is “HE QUALIFIED US FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS

SCRIPTURE: Romans 5:17

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.

When you confessed the Lordship of Jesus over your life, instantly, His righteousness was imparted to your spirit; His righteousness became your righteousness. You’re now living in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Jesus was righteous before God; He was the only one born sinless and lived without sin. Thus, He qualified to be man’s substitute. He fulfilled all the righteous demands of justice in our behalf. He became sin on the Cross, for our sakes, so we could be made righteous. He qualified us to be righteous. Hallelujah!

The Bible says Adam’s transgression made all men sinners; likewise, the obedience of Christ has made all men righteous. This is legal before God. Anyone who acknowledges the obedience and sacrifice of Christ, and confesses His Lordship is immediately catapulted into the vital experience of salvation and the life of righteousness.

Romans 5:1 says, “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus
Christ.” To be “justified” means you’re acquitted by your faith in Christ Jesus; you’re declared righteous as though you never sinned, because of what Jesus did. Now you’re in oneness with God, in fellowship with Him by Jesus Christ. This is so huge; but sadly, many haven’t grasped it yet; as a result, they’re still struggling to be righteous. There’s nothing that you do today, or could ever do, that’ll make you righteous before God; that’s why He gave you His own righteousness. How He loves us so much!

Being born again, you’re as righteous as Jesus is righteous. He substituted His righteousness for your sin-nature; think about that! Now you can fellowship with God unashamed, with boldness, confidence and joy, knowing that He loves you unconditionally. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I have the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Therefore, I have the ability to be right, live right, do right, perform works of righteousness, and produce fruits of righteousness. I rejoice greatly in the Lord, who has brought me into perfect union with Himself, to fellowship with Him in love, and glory in His righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:21; Ephesians 2:8-9; Philippians 3:7-9

Philippians 1:1-30 & Isaiah 33-34

John 3:1-8 & 1 Kings 7
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2021
TOPIC: THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF PRIESTS

(Sunday, October 3rd. Rhapsody Of Realities daily devotional)

SCRIPTURE
Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way (1 Samuel 12:23).*

The Bible says in Revelation 1:6 that the Lord Jesus has “…made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” So, in Christ, you’re a priest before God. Each one of us is occupying that office today, and there’re responsibilities attached to that office.

The first responsibility of priests is ministering to the Lord. When Aaron was going to be made a priest, God said to Moses, “…take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest’s office…” (Exodus 28:1). But how do we minister to God as priests?

1 Peter 2:5 says, “Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.” We don’t offer bulls and goats as they did in the Old Testament but spiritual sacrifices: the calves of our lips (Hosea 14:2). Hallelujah!

Secondly, priests make the Word of God known. When Jesus gave the great commission in Matthew 28:19-20, it was to us—the priests of God. He said, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

You’re to make pupils of those in your world; teach them about God and the Kingdom-life; let them in on the fundamentals of the glorious Kingdom we’ve been brought into. The Bible says, “It’s the job of priests to teach the truth. People are supposed to look to them for guidance…” (Malachi 2:7 MSG). This is your ministry as a priest; it’s your calling, and responsibility, to make His Word known to the world; people should seek, inquire for and require knowledge from you about the life of righteousness.

The third responsibility of priests is intercession. We’re like Jesus our High Priest, about whom the Bible says, “Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them” (Hebrews 7:25). Our theme verse shows us Samuel as a teaching priest who wouldn’t cease to pray for the people. Be likeminded. Pray often for all men and for your country.

God has given us the dominion and the authority to alter the course of events in the earth, using the Name of Jesus. Therefore, in prayer, let’s bring His will to pass in the earth, in the lives of those around us, in our cities, and nations. Take your place of priesthood in ministering to the Lord, teaching and intercession. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the privilege to take hold together with you, to side with you in bringing your will to pass on behalf of others. Thank you for the dominion and the authority to alter the course of events in the earth, using the Name of Jesus. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. ||

|| Malachi 2:7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he [is] the messenger of the LORD of hosts. ||

|| 1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: ||

Philippians 2:1-18 & Isaiah 35-37

John 3:9-21 & 1 Kings 8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2021
Rhapsody Of Realities daily devotional. Monday, October 4th.

TOPIC: BUILT TO OVERCOME

SCRIPTURE
For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will… being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience (Colossians 1:9-11 NIV).

God’s people are soldiers; we’re built to withstand and prevail against the pressures and adversities of life. There’re no sissies in God’s army. Don’t faint in the day of adversity. The TLB version of the Bible says in Proverbs 24:10: “You are a poor specimen if you can’t stand the pressure of adversity.”

Be strong and tough for Christ! It makes no difference how fiercely you’re persecuted for the Gospel; count it all joy! 2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.”

2 Timothy 2:3 says, “Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.” Some people endure with tears, but our theme scripture says to do so with joyfulness. Always remember, the contrary winds make your roots go deeper. The quality of your personality has to be tested. The bigger the trouble, the greater your victories. Without pressures, your greatness may never manifest.

Therefore, in the face of opposition, declare, “Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!” James 1:2 says, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.” Why would God admonish you to rejoice in adversity? It’s because victory is in your spirit.

Paul said, “We glory in tribulation, for tribulation produces patience” (Romans 5:3). Always remember that greater is He that’s in you, than all the troubles you could ever face. With the Word in you, you’ll stand any test! You’ll always win. Praise God!

CONFESSION
I live in absolute victory, success and excellence! Irrespective of the difficulty or opposition, I have an ever-winning, joyous life, with dominion over circumstances. The challenges and crises of life are for my promotion, for I’ve been built to overcome. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Proverbs 12:13 The wicked is snared by the transgression of [his] lips: but the just shall come out of trouble. ||

|| Psalm 40:2-3 AMPC He drew me up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. 3 And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. ||

|| 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. ||

Philippians 2:19-3:1-11 & Isaiah 38-39

John 3:22-36 & 1 Kings 9
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Rhapsody Of Realities Tuesday, October 5th.By Pastor Chris

TOPIC: POWERED BY THE HOLY GHOST

SCRIPTURE
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6).*_

You have what it takes to win, irrespective of the adversities you may face in life. If you’ve found yourself in a precarious situation, be comforted; there’s someone living inside you, who is greater and stronger than Satan, the world, and all the troubles, elements and circumstances of this world—the Holy Spirit. You’re powered by the Holy Spirit.

No wonder John said, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). Become ever more conscious of the Spirit—His power, glory and ministry in your life.

Even in prayer, you must rely on Him to pray effectively. Some people pray, but nothing happens, because they speak words that aren’t powered, communicated or inspired by the Holy Spirit. The power of the Holy Spirit is the missing element in many people’s lives; it explains why they live as victims whereas God has made them victors.

In Ephesians 5:18-19, the Apostle Paul tells us, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.” Being filled with the Spirit is the answer. When you’re filled with the Spirit, you’ll bring the supernatural power of God to bear on your words and all you do.

The Holy Spirit makes the difference; He’s the power of God and He lives in you in His fullness; in His entire glory and might. How then could your life be ordinary? In the book of Acts, the apostles understood this and ministered always in and by the power of the Spirit. Oftentimes, they were described as men full of the Holy Ghost; for example, Stephen (Acts 6:5). Then it says in verse 8, “And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.”

The same can, and should be said of you; you’re full of the Holy Ghost and power because Acts 1:8 says, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you….” You can have extraordinary results in your life and ministry because you’re powered by the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your love in sending the Holy Spirit to live in me; now I’m filled with might, able to do all things, and bring you glory. I’m empowered by the Holy Spirit to do great wonders and miracles, to effect positive changes in my health, family, ministry, finances, job, and in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. ||

|| Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. ||

|| Ephesians 5:18-19 AMPC And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled and stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit. 19 Speak out to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, offering praise with voices [and instruments] and making melody with all your heart to the Lord, ||

Philippians 3:12-4:1-3 & Isaiah 40-41

John 4:1-9 & 1 Kings 10-11
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 by GraceAndPeace: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Rhapsody Of Realities daily devotional. Wednesday, October 6 2021.
TOPIC: DELIVERING “LAWFUL CAPTIVES"

SCRIPTURE: Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children (Isaiah 49:24-25).

Sometimes, there’re things that happen to certain individuals, families, cities, communities or even nations because of sin—evil and wickedness that thrive in their midst; and such people become lawful captives. But because of the mercy of God, we’re able to deliver them through prayer. That’s part of what we read in our opening scripture. How do you do this?

The first part is when you issue your word of faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and the second part is when you engage in heartfelt, continued intercession. Since they became legal captives by reason of their actions, you can’t just free them by issuing words of faith. You have to intercede in prayer. You may even have to get other like-minded Christians to join you to intercede for that family, city, or nation.

One of the rules in intercession is that you must be persistent, and continue in prayer for as long as it takes for you to see the desired result. You can put Satan’s dominion in your family, community, city and country to an end and liberate men and women from his clutch-hold, in the Name of Jesus, in heartfelt, continued intercession. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, all the nations of the earth are yours; I declare that Satan’s activities in the nations are paralyzed and your light shines in all nations with salvation and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Ezekiel 22:29-31 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully. And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD. ||

|| Luke 4:18-19 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. ||

Philippians 4:4-23 & Isaiah 42-43

John 4:10-18 & 1 Kings 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Great Sign From Heaven At Pastor's Burial / Please Help Translate This Gospel Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 262
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.