Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

What's The Most Memorable Business Decision You Ever Made? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Most Memorable Business Decision You Ever Made? (472 Views)

Emefiele: CBN Supports Banks’ Decision To Reject Dollar Deposits / Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision / Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Memorable Business Decision You Ever Made? by joseph1013: 4:44pm On May 16, 2011
[size=8pt]What's the most memorable business decision you ever made? One decision that really changed things up for you?

For me, The best decision that I have made was to get into business.

The second best decision that I made was to find my 'why'.

This 'why' is the main drive for me to continue in business and to learn more on how to promote my 'why' to others.

Now that I have found my 'why', I can help others to achieve their goals and enjoy life again!

What's yours, let's start a truly intellectual discussion?
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Get This For Free! / Our Business Needs A Good & Affordable Accounting Package ! / Do You Need A Paypal Account In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.