Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,041 members, 7,919,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara (950 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / Don Jazzy Pre-wedding Picture With The LOHL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by lekankolade(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
It was a fun filled day in offa kwara state where my best friend whose happen to be a nairalander too got married to his long time girlfriend
It was a joy filled with ups and downs but thank God the day came and it was a success

Nairalanders , help me congratulate them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by lekankolade(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by lekankolade(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2021

Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by lekankolade(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thank God for the success

Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by chatinent: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
It was a fun filled day in offa kwara state where my bestie whose happen to be a nairalander too got married to her lohl
It was a joy filled with ups and downs but thank God the day came and it was a success

Nairalanders , help me congratulate them

Your bestie?

Well, I think it is time I made this announcement. In whatever you are doing in this life, no use my partner do bestie ni tori olun. I go Suarez you.

I am sure you are that uncle carrying her wedding gown from behind. I am not a prophet.

BTW, husband is such a handsome dude. The wife is okay too. Who did the makeup? The lips thingy is she what she paid you for?

Besides, if the person is on Nairaland, why post their pictures without her permission? Even if she permitted you, what happened to her hands?

1 Like

Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
God knows I prefer a very quiet wedding, hml please don't cheat ooo because you don't have the looks of a faithful man,your looks are deceitful and she should never trust you as that will be her greatest misdoings. You need very close marking as you come off as someone who can slip easily into the hands of another woman.Please leave your ex alone,this I have seen.
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by HafsaUmar(f): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
beautiful couples.
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by HafsaUmar(f): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
chatinent:
Your bestie?

Well, I think it is time I made this announcement. In whatever you are doing in this life, no use my wife do bestie ni tori olun. I go Suarez you.

I am sure you are that uncle carrying her wedding gown from behind. I am not a prophet.

Besides, if the person is on Nairaland, why post their pictures without her permission? Even if she permitted you, what happened to her hands?

lol, jumping into conclusions looks like your favorite sport, he meant his male bestie not female.

don't mind though, comprehension is a bit hard in the afternoon.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by NobleSeed(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
unknown nairaland with an unknown moniker..hope no be that guy way dey flaunt 2003 marriage list for FP?
Anyway congrats to them .
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by slawormiir: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by Teadavid23(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
The wife no get female friends?

1 Like

Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by Generalkaycee(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
To marry dey hungry me o.
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by chatinent: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
HafsaUmar:

lol, jumping into conclusions looks like your favorite sport, he meant his male bestie not female.

don't mind though, comprehension is a bit hard in the afternoon.

Stop jumping into conclusions.

He wrote his bestie before changing the topic.

And he wrote “got married to her lohl”

Don't be too fast.

Have a nice century.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by zed7: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
What is a bestie? Except you are female or you and your 'bestie' are closet gày, I don't see why you should use that word.
When they are a million slangs to use, my hommie, gee, bro etc.
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Cute couples

Abeg where una dey always see wife materials marry bayi?
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by Lilsameey: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Congratulations,......

But why una no allow this bros go shit before taking the pics... grin

1 Like

Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by fourboys: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
embarassed
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Happy married life
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by skywalker240(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Congratulations

God bless the union as long as you don't support buhari
Re: My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara by Sonnobax15(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Congrats...

Na so,the congratulation go reach everybody dormot..

(1) (Reply)

Blacklion will die of poverty / Did You Know That.... (fun Facts) / Will U Be Happy If u Wake And Discover That You Have Become The Opposite Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.