Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

#bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) (4819 Views)

Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by hdmovieplug(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Big Brother Naija: Shina Ya Eye housemate, Angel‘s dad reacted to the see-through dress his daughter donned at the fashion show that was held in the house recently.

During the fashion show that involved all housemates, Angel, who was the hostess of the event had tongues wagging on social media over the see-through outfit she rocked that left almost nothing to the imagination.

Angel also went braless beneath the dress.

Her dad, who according to her is her Instagram handler, shared a video of his daughter on her official page in her see-through dress writing “Body positivity.” as caption and adding two star-struck emojis.

https://16vibes.com/bbnaija-angels-father-applauds-her-see-through-outfit-photos/

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by Tony3245(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
He get option..

He certainly does...just that money controls his decision now.

Check my signature for a good content writeup

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Baba dey watch him pikin blue film he dey happy... Make he go get Vaseline nao abi

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Una sure say the papa no dey shag he pikin ? No sensible man will applaud show of shame.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by adefitim(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
My mood right now

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
E sure for me say that man dey lash im Pikin.

No doubts.
Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by puppie017: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
I Neva see dis Kain thing

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Father indeed. He was hired jor cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2021
I don't know what to say.

The man is targeting N100m

We know how far.

Father in-laws, hmm Step-father's sef.
Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2021
One senator or big Zaddy has budgeted miscellaneous with this picture now.

It's a Mercedes SUV after this season.
Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by phemmyfour: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Lack of proper upbringing...poor parenting and

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) by Gadafii: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2021
I have nothing to say, maybe the person below will say something

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of New Born Baby Guided By 2 Black Cats (photo) / That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter / {MUST SEE} Video Of Holywood Actress, Eva Mendes’ Sextape - 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.