Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,969 members, 7,927,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

This Is Hot And Real + Live Action - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Hot And Real + Live Action (134 Views)

Hot And Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria / Ponmo Business Is Hot / Download Hot and Evergreen Products to sell in 2019 with over 500% ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Hot And Real + Live Action by goldyeyeife(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
if you are open minded and a risktaker am going to send you few videos and show you my trade with a demo account
the person giving it out is offering 12 percent to run someone account and the fee 100k legit daily money also teaching it as a service
it takes someone who knows how to operate and already familiar to setup effectively and still trade and have positive result

i swear this is fucking easy if you are already in the system

my offer invest 50k and let me make more with your money, this bot buys low and sell high automatically proof from
my personal traded account have linked my binance and all set for action remaining funds.

few videos 2 watch see for urself if you want to do your self or learn from him fine
but i give you my binance and cwe links to register an account with.

also if you want to work with me, i will be glad to show you my trade.we invest and get in asap.

the choice is yours, but this is a win-win situation and its hot like fire.

my number on my signature
Re: This Is Hot And Real + Live Action by goldyeyeife(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
my traded account

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of A Positive Customer-vendor Relationship / Mobile App Development Company In Australia / Business Analyst Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.