Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,947 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. (594 Views)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) / The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. by samonak(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ever wondered why cancer related illnesses are on the increase in Nigeria? Well the reasons are not far fetched. After close of work earlier today, I went to the ATM around Mararaba axis in Nasarawa State and stumbled across one of those Hausa Fruit vendors washing some oranges with detergent! I stood transfixed, and couldn't believe what I was seeing with my naked eyes. I was shocked to my marrows and had to take some snap shots. Please for the sake of your health be very careful of what you purchase, especially edible fruits.

Re: Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. by samonak(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Additional pictures

Re: Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. by Ammishaddai: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
OP your confusion is linked to self-inflicted paranoia and it has turned you into a silly fanatic who can't accept the simplicity of things without carrying baseless fears over what is imagined.

When fruit sellers sell their oranges without washing ,fools like you will come online and say "they don't use clean water " , now that they are using detergent to first wash and rinse with water ,you condemn them again saying "they are spreading cancer ".

I advice that you see a psychologist before you drop into the latest form of anxiety neurosis
Re: Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. by longetivity(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
The Guy above me is suffering from grade level 17 of malaria fever

1 Like

Re: Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. by Ammishaddai: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
longetivity:
[/s] Another candidate of anxiety neurosis
Re: Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. by samonak(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
OP your confusion is linked to self-inflicted paranoia and it has turned you into a silly fanatic who can't accept the simplicity of things without carrying baseless fears over what is imagined.

When fruit sellers sell their oranges without washing ,fools like you will come online and say "they don't use clean water " , now that they are using detergent to first wash and rinse with water ,you condemn them again saying "they are spreading cancer ".

I advice that you see a psychologist before you drop into the latest form of anxiety neurosis
You can take a man out of the bush, but you can't take the bush out of a man. Your ignorance is akin to washing a pig and expecting it to remain clean! A pig will always dirty itself so long as there's mud. So of all the education and enlightenment you have received in your miserable life, you're still not aware of the dangers involved in using detergents to wash edible fruits? Anyway, Google is your friend, try and research a little about carcinogenic substances. Kindly peruse these links and educate yourself a little; 1.https://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/communication/steps-healthy-fruits-veggies.html
2. https://www.foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/healthy-tips/2020/03/how-to-wash-your-produce
3.https://www.forceofnatureclean.com/choosing-chemical-free-laundry-detergent/
Re: Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. by samonak(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
longetivity:

Omo leave that dullard abeg, his parents suppose collect change from the school fees he paid. I just can't wrap my head around how ignorant some people can be! And later if dem say make graduates come out, de muntula go confidently waka comot undecided
Re: Fruit Vendor Washing Oranges With Detergent. by Ammishaddai: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
samonak:

An Aboki will forever remain an Aboki, no matter the level of exposure. Your ignorance is akin to washing a pig and expecting it to remain clean! A pig will always dirty itself so long as there's mud. So upon all the education and enlightenment you have received in your miserable life, you're still not aware of the dangers involved in using detergents in washing edible fruits? Anyway Google is your friend, try and research a little about carcinogenic substances.
[/s] You have the heart of a fool. So anyone who does not accept your latest form of paranoia is tagged as an aboki abi... ? Wallahi you be mumu ...grade one mumu with no rivalry.

And by the way, what thing are you smoking that is causing you to come up with those strange hallucinations of detergent being a cancer-causing agent ..? Please where did you get that satanic idea that pin-points detergent as a carcinogen...where please ?

A lot of you fools will just wake up in the morning and read one bullshit stuff online that has no scientific backup in credible medical journals, and you dolts will immediately tag the nonsense as fact .

Anyway , na so una dull reach for 9ja...and the useless government wey una get dey give una subjective education, so una nor sabi think and to make research so as to separate fact from fiction . And na why all of una go dey continue to dey die inside ignorance. Tueh!

(1) (Reply)

A Basin of Garri Is No Longer 18,000 Naira. Price Stands At 19,000 Naira Now! / Is It Possible For An Average 9ja Guy To Survive..... / Pls Friends Must We Eat Rice On Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.