Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:58 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (132 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
*05-08-2021* Meditate on this tonight

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, *so faith without works is dead also*.

Show me the works you are doing to justify your faith in God, faith works in respect to something you are doing.
Most believers today don't really believe in faith but confess it with their mouth, your level of faith is only tested in the works you have engaged it to.

Please follow me careful tonight, so you know truly that you have faith in God based on the works you engage it into. Let me share a quick one with you tonight; I am a business person and I have been traveling lately and engaging in business that some people or group of strong people have been doing all their life, I notice the spiritual atmosphere around, and I knew then and there that only God can save me. I might not be able to explain exactly what I am facing but I tell you that my level of faith in God has brought result my way.

People of God you should never doubt the works of God in your life, and this can only happen when you engaged in something (work) and put your faith to exercise. Just as a body without a spirit is dead so also is faith without works.

Think on this tonight and engaged faith correctly.
Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

My Prayers For All Us / Meditate On This Tonight / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.