Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,743 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding (44834 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Platony(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chronic mouth odour
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you ask her why she did that she will say no reason
I hate mumu girls
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Morris101686(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
One hot pepper soup for you O.G. redpill is life
Brokeloser:
angry angry angry BLOODY SIMP and the female is a PRETENDING LovePeddler who has gagged on numerous dicks but is pretending to be chaste.
God bless the REDPILL
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Morris101686(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
You wouldn't have asked if you quite know what a simp is. Try to learn in a hardway.

donbenie:
How exactly does this correlate with you calling him a simp? angry
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by alnino94(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
EXLOVER:
Guys that barb such kind of hair and have that kind of mouth are suffering from severe mouth odour...
am not saying you're right but you have a point brih
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by rollywise(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hey sugar daddy who sponsored the wedding is on the high table
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by adonis89(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
LOSKYXANDER:
If I were this guy, no matter how much I've spent, I'll call off the wedding. What a national embarrassment!!! I can't even be the guy sef because before I even propose, I'll know my place. If you ask me to bet, i would bet she is pregnant. The wedding seems like a by force wedding!!!
kip quiet. Na so una like to make mouth on social media yet in real ur likes are real weaklings. If this happens to you, u will call off nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Guyman111: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Merely looking at the groom's face u can see that he has mouth odour.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by tfelicityk(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
How e take concern us?
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by donbenie(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Morris101686:
You wouldn't have asked if you quite know what a simp is. Try to learn in a hardway.

Labeling everyone and everything as SIMP,just to suit your narrative,does not in any way make you an authority on relationships..
The woman could simply be shy of exhibiting affection publicly..
But it seems you already know her history and that of her SIMP husband..
You don't know ANYTHING..
ALL you have is a wife refusing to kiss her husband in the public..
Stop forming what you are NOT..

2 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
It's normal, Africans are not known for public shows of affection and she is also shy.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by HADI854: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
micronut:
This new bride was filmed turning down her husband to be kisses during their Traditional Wedding. All efforts by the groom to seal his lips proved abortive.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNgfhya-tFI

The reason for this remains unknown, why do you think the girl is refusing? Because it's in the public? She's Shy or the groom's mouth is smelling?

I go collect all my money back ooo
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by ubola: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
What if the guy has mouth odour? People like pretending .Avoiding the kiss publicly isn't enough reason to call off the wedding . They'll work it out in the marriage.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by NaBanga: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Is it "tradition" to kiss during the traditional wedding? Who came up with such? Did your mama kiss your papa? The lady may be shy. Not everyone wants to put their private matter in front of the public.

3 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
She just started a silent WAR.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
She's pregnant, she's a Shy type.
Those are the type of girls that hate intimate or romantic talks but can still bang....
She's fine , she ain't forming .

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
In my opinion it seems to be a forced marriage. The home is broken even before it starts.

She can't he that shy to just kiss for few seconds. That's a mature girl there. It still has nothing to do with mouth odour; that's just a childish thinking
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
chatinent:

What stops her from telling me beforehand so we could skip that part?

You've dated her and you know she doesn't like such, yet you want to force her to in order to impress onlookers. She's not ready to kiss in front of people.

PDA isn't a must.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
force marriage
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by chatinent: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You've dated her and you know she doesn't like such, yet you want to force her to in order to impress onlookers. She's not ready to kiss in front of people.

PDA isn't a must.

If I've dated her and known such, we wouldn't have done it.

That's my point; information.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
chatinent:

If I've dated her and known such, we wouldn't have done it.

That's my point; information.

If you hadn't been kissing her publicly, you should know better than to try it suddenly on the wedding day. And to continue repeatedly when it's clear she's embarrassed by such.

PDA isn't a must. You know these things already without having to talk about it. Unless in a relationship you only think of what you want and what you need, not the other person.

2 Likes

Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
I have experienced this kinda wedding... I happened to be the photographer, but I my self can't stand the wife reluctant to kiss the bride... Not until deputy governor that attended intervene...

Only one shot of thier photobook get kissing shop
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by hstar: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
ok
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Gfskw: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Why
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by godofuck231: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Her real lover is in the crown and he’s older and does Ds heavily on her , I need some drink , make that a class of orijin bitters
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by godofuck231: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Her real lover is in the crown and he’s older and does Ds heavily on her , I need some drink , make that a class of orijin bitters .
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2021
jenifer007:
To me kissing is no fun...kissing is boring and a complete waste of time.

Kissing is boring if the individual doesn't know how to go about it... or has not experience a good kisser... kissing someone you have feelings for and also him or she knowing how to kiss can take your breathe Away... Those wen sabi understand grin
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Nonsense of the highest idiotic order.i just walk away.
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Morris101686(m): 2:49am On Aug 07, 2021
You made it stated clearly that the woman could be shy? Shy of gini and she accepted the vows are you kidding me. You need to predefined and know about that word before you play a defensive attack.

donbenie:
Labeling everyone and everything as SIMP,just to suit your narrative,does not in any way make you an authority on relationships..
The woman could simply be shy of exhibiting affection publicly..
But it seems you already know her history and that of her SIMP husband..
You don't know ANYTHING..
ALL you have is a wife refusing to kiss her husband in the public..
Stop forming what you are NOT..
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by tuoyo2: 4:32am On Aug 07, 2021
The girl no get passion for the guy
Re: Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding by Agugbadin: 4:44am On Aug 07, 2021
She is shy to do it in the public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.