Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,065 members, 7,973,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves (26548 Views)

Suswam: We’re In A Bad Situation, Nigeria May Not Exist By 2030 / Mr. President Meets With Ooni. Saad Abubakar & Other Tra. Rulers / Meet Jennifer Iwenjiora Douglas Abubakar Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Jlow2: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Sound sultan

Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Brushstrokes20: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Spot on sultan!... Preach it to good for nothing, bloodthirsty, nepotic, sadistic, self serving, redundant coupist!

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST blunder!

1 Like

Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2021
grin

Na now day break for your eyes abi..?

Las las everybody go collect..!

Na me talk am.

Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by harmony75: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2021
It's your brothers you already know Sir !
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by MrColdsweat: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Frankbaro:
You're part and parcel of the rot, if not the head. You initiate and instigate in the name of Religion ,Tribe and the North must dominate.

He's the major problem.

Sokoto and it's expansionist agenda is the number one problem of nigeria.
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by eplanning: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The sultan and people who think like him are Nigeria's problem. Instead of talking about what the governors can do to maintain the continual production of food to meet food supply - a human labour intensive task, he is asking them to provide food directly. Are the governors running farms or government at state level?

How dare you speak to the head of the Fulani caliphate controlling your country like that?
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by freemi(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The sultan and people who think like him are Nigeria's problem. Instead of talking about what the governors can do to maintain the continual production of food to meet food supply - a human labour intensive task, he is asking them to provide food directly. Are the governors running farms or government at state level?
stop shalow thinking!
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Covenanted: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2021
But when Bishop Kukah speaks up, he gets threatened with death and banishment for 'instigating people against Buhari'.

Sir Sultan, I've ways respected you! You're along the few that still speak the truth! It is well with our great nation.

Meanwhile, whether or not you know anything about trading virtual (crypto) currencies, here is an opportunity to start earning daily!
A highly intelligent trading robot, Royal Q has is changing our lives with daily earnings. You can start earning today!!!!

Check my signature!
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by udemzyudex(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Bandit go soon come kidnap you.
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Blitzerz: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Close your mouth dia.

Yet u met with Northern governors and senators to be discussing how to use PIB to share southern crude oil.

Rubbish
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by ugotuf(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2021
Guyman02:
You still refer to people who shutdown our Airforce jet and control 10LGAs in Katsina as bandits while those with microphone and Jewish cap in the South East you happily refer to as terrorists.
Keep living in fools paradise because you must protect your Fulani kinsmen perpetrating evil. Good morning!
Don't mind them bros, him and his likes, subjects, kits and kin deceived themselves since 2o14. Now that everything looks bleak for them, they are cunningly craving our sympathy and forgiveness. But we are not gonna take or have any of that from them. When the chips are down they will realize the magnitude of injustice and evil they have done to themselves. Good morning to them.
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Edyice: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2021
You hold power and can’t handle it
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by realray(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2021
na una dey deceive us thinking say e go favor una but no it backfired and besides who caused the insecurities m and food shortage?? ..it is your people, ur brothers and children.....alas God we see us southerners through

1 Like

Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by heniford2: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by rummmy: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Shatan of sokoto... grin
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by snowball11(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2021
It's on record; Nigeria has never been this disorganized, confused, hopeless, backward and impoverished like this before.

Those still hailing that thing occupying aso rock are the most dumbest of being existing! undecided
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by seborrhic: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:

The truth is DIRECTLY staring in our faces, yet some mentally unstable people from Zone B will keep on defending an already failed government. I never thought we had so much SENSELESS people in Nigeria, until Buhari's supporters came up. BUHARI FAILED. His economic policies failed. Heaven and earth have even confirmed this. Statistical data confirmed this. You can't point out ONE aspect that Nigeria is doing well economically. I don't have to belong to PDP to criticize APC. 2023 is around the corner, ask yourself: What have we gained from buhari? If buhari had left Nigeria how he met it, i won't even complain, rather he made things WORSE. We mainly relied on him to improve security, but he failed in this aspect, what aspect do you now expect him to improve? All the ex-BMC that admitted they were wrong, even on NLand; we didn't kill them. If you look at Nigeria's future, you'll know it might take decades before we'll correct Buhari's mistakes.
It's astounding indeed that there are indeed millions of dumb people in a particular space.
I can accept a mentally challenged person saying Buhari is doing fine,but for ANY sane human being,not walking naked on the street or market,to say Buhari is a not a failure and bad leader,is just difficult to comprehend.
Buhari's damage is most unlikely to be undone, unless we are being dishonest to ourselves or trying to play d ostrich.
Why?It will take about 4 terms of a president Washington,Nelson Mandela or in the least a Julius Nyerere type of leader to undo it.Frankly,in the next 50 years I don't see Nigeria producing such a person that will go on to be voted in as president.
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Awoleesu(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:

The truth is DIRECTLY staring in our faces, yet some mentally unstable people from Zone B will keep on defending an already failed government. I never thought we had so much SENSELESS people in Nigeria, until Buhari's supporters came up. BUHARI FAILED. His economic policies failed. Heaven and earth have even confirmed this. Statistical data confirmed this. You can't point out ONE aspect that Nigeria is doing well economically. I don't have to belong to PDP to criticize APC. 2023 is around the corner, ask yourself: What have we gained from buhari? If buhari had left Nigeria how he met it, i won't even complain, rather he made things WORSE. We mainly relied on him to improve security, but he failed in this aspect, what aspect do you now expect him to improve? All the ex-BMC that admitted they were wrong, even on NLand; we didn't kill them. If you look at Nigeria's future, you'll know it might take decades before we'll correct Buhari's mistakes.

GBAM!
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by mechanics(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2021
That's true
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by techWriter1: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2021
This two just jus response up Good afternoon Sir
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by rave401: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Terrible situation
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Yankee101: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Ypur people are the biggest problem
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by arantess: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2021
izombie:
All talk. Guess what, the person in charge of the country is chilling in London. Nigeria is on auto pilot.
Atleast auto pilot still has a direction it's going to once u engage the function
Nigeria is rudderless
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Prophet777: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2021
The fact here remains that one Nigeria is a monumental scam. Nigeria is not one. It has never been one, from the day one and it can never be one.
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by ClassNG: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2021
CodeTemplar:
So now are you blaming the sultan for telling the governors to perform their duty? because I can't understand. Do we need to be telling the governors how to perform their duty before they can? what are they elected for?
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2021
He said hunger in the world.

They love digressing in this country.

Bandits stopping people from farming, and the bandits are fulani militias

The royal father is fulanis, shud call them and plead with them or mount jihad against them bc the bandita dont spare his people too
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by feedthenation(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2021
---i hope the sultan will not arrested for stating the obvious---
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by TheWolfen(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Thank you! Well said!
BMC takes blood money or are just plainly stupid and dumb..
Especially that vulture BBQ seller. He get coconut head.

ChiefSosa:

Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by joinnow: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2021
DefHQ:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/06/nigeria-is-in-a-very-bad-situation-sultan-of-sokoto/

I will like to call on governors to ensure they make adequate supply of food in store for the common man in anticipation of possible shortage of food in the world.

Most Governors are scam and crook

Recall what happens during lockdown upon the foodstuff aka Palliative given to them to share to the masses.
Guess what they hoard it.
Too bad the masses were dying of hunger while the foodstuff is stockpile in their warehouses until the whistle blower blew the whistle and we saw what happen.
Re: Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2021
GeneralPula:
As for me, I no dey deceive myself at all..

Nigeria has been in shambles for more than 50years and still counting..

2023 is approaching and they’ve started rooting for Apc/Pdp again..

Suffer no dey taya Nigerians jare..
Baba the issue of Nigeria no be party. Na the people. If u like change hundred parties na the same story e go be. Parties don't rule Nigeria...they don't even have plans..na people dey rule am.

Out mentality of leadership is our problem.
Check other levels of leadership where party is not involved... The same story u go see... Even common course rep don dey raise shoulder...

No be party issue...if person go work him for work... This is Nigeria...not America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment / Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story / Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.