Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

How Do You Call Your Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Call Your Partner? (23411 Views)

What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / What do you love most about your partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by Pweetyccee(f): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Baby boo, Babe
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by DonroxyII: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2021
SonofGod231:
I just make their names sound like designers flavor in their ears.
When I meet Margaret I call her Maggy.
I met Sandra I called her Sandy.
Nowadays,na only Igbo girls I dey meet.
It was pretty simple, I Called Nneka,Nekky.
Called Nkechi,Nikky.I met Ozioma and called her Ozzy,Met Oguochuchukwu and called her Oggy.The whole thing was going well in Love and Harmony until I met Oluchi,I got confused and started calling her Olu because this one the Chi=>chy na follow come but she warned me to stop calling her Olu.That it was Luchy instead.So now I'm with Ugochi and call her Gucci.
Oluchi should be Olzz!
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by malikombi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Reminds me of my former neighbour that calls his wife honey...One day while cleaning his car, he asked the Hausa guy who secures the compound to help him call his wife, Na so the aboki open mouth begin shout "Honey Honey"....grin Shame finish my neighbour that day...It was a great comedy day.
Lol
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by Beframe: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
I call him akemmi meaning my own
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
wizi4tyn:

Yeah we're no more although there wasn't really a point that we called it off. She's still saved as Tulip on my device
hmmmmmm okay oooo
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by 77star: 2:56am On Aug 16, 2021
ok
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2021
I don't have a partner o grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by ojotobiloba1: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Loml
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by Davidolu2: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Favourite
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by Ssoil(f): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Babe, baby

1 Like

Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by Ssoil(f): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Munzy14:

Reminds me of my former neighbour that calls his wife honey...One day while cleaning his car, he asked the Hausa guy who secures the compound to help him call his wife, Na so the aboki open mouth begin shout "Honey Honey"....grin Shame finish my neighbour that day...It was a great comedy day.

Lol
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by nachisunday(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
MhizPearl:
Same name my dad calls my mum
hello @mhizpearl i mention you here on your old post to get your attention. I have been following you since mail me plss #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com i will like to know you more pls am real
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by tutudesz: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
nachisunday:
hello @mhizpearl i mention you here on your old post to get your attention. I have been following you since mail me plss #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com i will like to know you more pls am real

Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by nachisunday(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=tutudesz post=109132931][/quote]just taking one of the wine right now wtfvck mehn, but i did not mention your a$$ here just mind your bis OKAY
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by tutudesz: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
nachisunday:
just taking one of the wine right now wtfvck mehn, but i did not mention your a$$ here just mind your bis OKAY
undecided

Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by nachisunday(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
tutudesz:
undecided
okay yebh
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by peropoliet(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I'm married to Jesus so I call him my sweet love. I see myself owning an estate in heaven which I would rent out to saints and my Nigerian account will be credited in lieu the sum, I see myself having unrestricted access to heaven because I'm married to Jesus.

This I have seen.
werey
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by schoolofhardkno: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I'm married to Jesus so I call him my sweet love. I see myself owning an estate in heaven which I would rent out to saints and my Nigerian account will be credited in lieu the sum, I see myself having unrestricted access to heaven because I'm married to Jesus.

This I have seen.

Hmm... Ain't funny friend, to be honest.
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by lavar: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Her name angry

She calls me love
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by CrownedPhoenix: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
MhizPearl:
Same name my dad calls my mum

Lol
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by timisquare82(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
YorubaNinja:
I dey use Microphone yell her name... angry
how much?, Let's talk on Whatsapp 07035665131
Re: How Do You Call Your Partner? by timisquare82(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
I call her Awe in Akure dialect whenever am angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.