Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,304 members, 7,940,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative (5272 Views)

Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 / Zoning Controversy: Why APC Presidential Primary Will Be Open To All Aspirants / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Uchek(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2021
Totally right!
Akwamkpuruamu:
Always sounding elusive and politically correct, while evil is being perpetrated right under him.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by highchief1: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Jollylolly:

https://thenationonlineng.net/all-tiers-of-government-must-be-open-minded-collaborative-osinbajo/
this Yoruba demon just dey busy Dey speak English.He can’t even talk to buhari na to Dey use mic Dey talk rubbish
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Uchek(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2021
Totally agree with you!

Mordecai:

It appears this man derives pleasure from sounding off.

You want all tiers of government to be open-minded. Can you say the FG is open-minded?

An administration in which every critic is denigrated, and/or hounded by DSS, and to survive, we have to post our views on Nairaland where we are to an extent, faceless.

I cannot stop talking about my disappointment in a man who promised the gates of heaven, but watched silently while his principal drove us to the furthermost recesses of hell.

As MLK jnr noted, "In the end we will remember, not just the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends".

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by chatinent: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2021
Useless man.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by ChiefSosa(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Gentle? How. What instance. ?
Firstly, they take Osinbanjo for granted, especially recently. They take him for granted as a Christian and a pastor, 'cause they expect him to be calm at all time. They don't let him make certain decisions as a VP; that's why people started calling him an errand or house boy. Abba kyari(while alive) had more power that Osinbanjo. You can even see from certain comments made on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by paul81sean: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2021
how to delete aol email? When it comes to deleting your email account without closing the proper account then it is not possible as it means that you are going to lose your things on the services that include Instant Messenger for the emails. All the emails and address books are going to delete permanently after 90 days. So you are not able to recover the account after 90 days.

So when it comes to deleting your email address then you have to do a lot of things also. Instead of that, you are also able to reactivate a well and get the address book back to do. If you want to know how to delete AOL mail folders to delete all the AOL mail, you need to keep up a consideration towards email. As the different processes need to follow a different types of procedures.

https://www.supportviaremote.com/how-to-delete-aol-email/

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by rollandben(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2021
What is Fulani's extra tire saying again. We all know you are irrelevant to this current government na
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Gval123: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Coded criminal don yan
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by seyz91(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
This guy will pefrom well as motivational speaker than Vice President
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by seyz91(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Word!
eplanning:
Dull man. And I have concluded that he is equally selfish and without integrity, otherwise he would have resigned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by dmbb: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Osinbanjo is very knowledgeable. I honestly believe Nigeria would thrive economically under him. The only problem is that he's too gentle, that's why that orangutan called Malami could disrespect him. Osinbanjo should have removed his belt and flogged malami on the spot.
Buhari and his boy Osinbajo are very gentle
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by ChiefSosa(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2021
dmbb:

Buhari and his boy Osinbajo are very gentle
Buhari is not gentle, he's just lifeless. Osinbanjo is full of life and ideas, but he's too gentle 'cause buhari and his people won't allow him shine. There's a reason he's called 'Star boy'.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by dmbb: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Buhari is not gentle, he's just lifeless. Osinbanjo is full of life and ideas, but he's too gentle 'cause buhari and his people won't allow him shine. There's a reason he's called 'Star boy'.
Osinbanjo and Buhari are the same my friend. I love Buhari more than Osinbanjo but I know they are the same. Free yourself from tribalism and have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by ddeola: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Why not begin with your own domain - presidency and STOP LYING. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Ayo2004: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You no get sense,why not vote him and suffer for another 8 years?
Yoruba people and RCCG members be giving this guy free PR when in reality,he is a fraudulent pastor, politician and the worst VP in Earth history...u were quick to condemn Atiku when he was only a VP in the best democratic government in Nigeria but Osinbajo should be absolved of all blame because he is a motivational speaker and a man of God who should not be touched

Gullible people!
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by ChiefSosa(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
dmbb:

Osinbanjo and Buhari are the same my friend. I love Buhari more than Osinbanjo but I know they are the same. Free yourself from tribalism and have peace
Lol, I'm not tribalistic bros; you don't even know my tribe. I'm just making comments based on adequate assessment.
Buhari knows what to do, but he's not doing it, that's why he's called lifeless. Osinbanjo knows what to do, but he's not given the opportunity, that's why i said gentle.
Once again, I believe economically; osinbanjo would perform better than buhari.
I criticize/praise anybody regardless of party, tribe, religion, etc

P.s. to that oponu jati jati that's quoting me up there, expecting a reply, I suggest you go and eat shit. I've even deleted your comment so don't wait for a reply. Kwasia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Wada3: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative. That is a patriotic one from the patriotic Vice President
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by greypencils: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vice-President Academics
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
English
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Goke7: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:
Dull man. And I have concluded that he is equally selfish and without integrity, otherwise he would have resigned.

resign for your father to take over abi,

You guys are just funny human beings
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Okhuadams(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
How i wish buhari and co will open minded to you, try and sort that out first
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by eplanning: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Goke7:

resign for your father to take over abi,

You guys are just funny human beings

Let me not even mention your father? Can't YOU run this country better?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! / ATIKU AND GENEVIEVE: What Really Happened? / Insurgency: Evolve New Strategy, IBB Tells Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.