Stats: 3,173,759 members, 7,889,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari (1623 Views)

We Experienced The Worst Form Of Corruption Under Buhari - Bishop Kukah / ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Islie: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Former Military President Ibrahim Babaginda says he fought corruption better than President Muhammadu Buhari. The former president said this in an interview granted to...

Former Military President Ibrahim Babaginda says he fought corruption better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

The former president said this in an interview granted to ARISE TV on Friday.

He said people under him are saints compared to those currently in power.

The military leader said while he moved against a former military governor over misappropriation over hundreds of thousands, those who stole billions are walking freely.

Details later…

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-corruption-under-you-worse-than-when-i-was-in-power-ibb-bombs-buhari

Lalasticlala
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Kriss216: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2021
He's right but in a sane country, people like IBB should be locked up with both hands and legs chained or starved to death.

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by heniford2: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Ye yee!! IBB when IBB talk say Buhari corruption pass e own con3 dn finish pat-pat like dis oh!

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Harrymig1(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2021
May God deliver this country
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by kilisi(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Absolutely correct.

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2021
Crooks who have been ruining us since 1966

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2021
Standard of living under IBB is 200 times better than that of 1984 and 2015/2019 Buhari

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Chatflick(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2021
Oga die it. You all are the same. But Buhari has failed in every area of life

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by hisgrace090: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2021
On point!

Ibb runs a friendly govt that carries everybody along just as wealth gets to all during his govt.

Ibb govt rins a chop i chop govt werass buhari runs a chop alone govt filled with selfishness.

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by chatinent: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2021
The pioneers of our suffering.

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by babasolution: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2021
This oldmen should just shut up,they are a failed generation,they failed ,they should die already
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by 143WaZoBia: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2021
Na small small something de spoil.
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2021
IBB has finally found his voice
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by seborrhic: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
I am shocked people still don't realize Buhari's government is the most corrupt in Nigeria's history.
For a government to be more corrupt than that of Abacha,a military ruler, shows how horrible the corruption now is.
Buhari is overseeing the MOST CORRUPT,MOST INSECURE,AND MOST MISERABLE period in Nigeria's history.
All this because of his genetically incompetent rule.

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by blues234: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2021
The average Nigerian is corrupt, twisted mind and prone to steal public wealth with any given opportunity. From state ministries, civil service down to local government, the average Nigerian is poised to steal, as long as the opportunity is present. This is a national problem, that is not restricted to any region.
It is the people that makes the government, and thus a corrupt population will produce a corrupt government.
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by hybrid11(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2021
This statement clearly means this country is doomed ,finish and destroyed
Can you imagine
Why is ibb not in jail now?
This tyrant just destroyed the country from the 1950s till now and them get mind the breath
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Jlow2: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Ibbs government built a lot of infrastructure in this country, it will take buhari of a kind 100yrs to build 3rd mainland bridge, the man is too rigid

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by yanabasee1(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2021
If care is not taken..... A dunce in power right now will begin to look for cases to drag IBB to DSS....

To me, Buhari's yet to forgive IBB and now might just be the time to get him pay for what he did to him.... Note that, Dansuki have paid for the crimes.... But if IBB won't let things lie flat... The Dunce likely want to flex his muscles...

Anyway, I still commend IBB for arresting Buhari and locking him up... He's a disaster both in the 80's and in the 21st century...
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Asgard73: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2021
God bless The Godfather cool
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by ofeco: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Maradona vs anti kworoption giant
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Asgard73: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2021
From IBB govenment nigeria and Nigerians started flexing

IBB introduced good life and better living.. a liberal General that carried everyone along .. no tribal or religious difference.. both military and civilian were almost same..
Nigerians were cashing out . .. mixed economy with great infrastructural advancement.

But Yoruba hates him .. because of Awolowo... and the Yoruba press successfully brainwashed their people with corruption story ..
Gulf money
SAP
Apc and Buhari is the worst in Nigeria history .. yet you see Yoruba the hype and support this government

Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2021
For him to admit this, should he not be behind bars? Oh! lest I forget, he is a Northerner.

Until Nigerians rise above making serious issues trivial, the elites will keep playing the cards. We are just pawns in this game.
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Babangida out performed Buhari by a million folds even though oil was just 8 dollars a barrel ...in 8 years Babangida was able to stabilize and grow the economy from the damage the Buhari govt had caused , he built most of the roads we know today including the 3rd mainland bridge , he built a whole city called Abuja which was adjudged Africas mist Beautiful city at the time ...He electrified most of the rural areas that have electricity today .. Babangida had his own issues but you can't compare him to this master failure we have today
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by RZArecta(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
No lies told cool
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by tydi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
I know if not for IBB old age the old senile and him cable for Aso rock for don make him cell next to MNK
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
shameless old crows angry
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by sukar886: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
IBB is one million better than buhari. .. IBB region na chop I chop, buhari own na chop with his carbal alone
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by ogododo: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Islie:

Former Military President Ibrahim Babaginda says he fought corruption better than President Muhammadu Buhari. The former president said this in an interview granted to...

Details later…

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-corruption-under-you-worse-than-when-i-was-in-power-ibb-bombs-buhari

Lalasticlala

Na only blind go say nay!
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by BSsniffer: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asgard73:
From IBB govenment nigeria and Nigerians started flexing

IBB introduced good life and better living.. a liberal General that carried everyone along .. no tribal or religious difference.. both military and civilian were almost same..
Nigerians were cashing out . .. mixed economy with great infrastructural advancement.

But Yoruba hates him .. because of Awolowo... and the Yoruba press successfully brainwashed their people with corruption story ..
Gulf money
SAP
Apc and Buhari is the worst in Nigeria history .. yet you see Yoruba the hype and support this government

Yoruba man sef is the one that is currently playing with your mother's puna, Yoruba is the reason you're a nonentity. Oloshi.
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Asgard73: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
BSsniffer:

Yoruba man sef is the one that is currently playing with your mother's puna, Yoruba is the reason you're a nonentity. Oloshi.

Says a Yoruba human
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
ogododo:

Na only blind go say nay!
Or Mumus no go know, compare 1984-85 to 1986-88, not 2021?
Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by ogododo: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Compare 1984 to 1985-87, not 2021?
I no be small pikin oo. No be dat time our pale and male dey line up to get sugar, omo, rice gnut and so on. Wey soja dey take legs, guns break shops loot in the name of forcing down prices.
Buhari na hardship.

SHOCKING: Rotimi Amaechi Behind Kperogi's Attacks On Osinbajo / Muslim-muslim Ticket Is Hard Choice Nigerians May Live With, APC replies CAN / Breaking: Court Declares Kanu's Extradition And Arrest Illegal