Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,829 members, 7,933,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 1 (164 Views)

“Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 1 by PastorSomba(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
THE COVENANT POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 1

Hebrews 8:7-8, 10 (KJV) For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Hebrews 10:16-22; Jeremiah 31:31-34; 32:40.

Today we begin the study and understanding of the seventh mystery of the blood of Jesus called the COVENANT POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS with all its blessings and benefits to us.

What Is A Covenant: A covenant is a spiritual undertaking or agreement between two parties sealed by blood, having terms, conditions, promises, blessings, responsibilities, benefits and consequences. Covenant is one of the most important subject a believer in Christ must understand in his walk with God because all God's relationship with man are based on covenant. Most failures in the life of believers is because of lack of understanding that we are covenant children of a covenant relationship with God, with Christ and the Holy Spirit. All God's relationship with his creation are based on covenant from Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus and you.

Now let's see the details of the Covenant Power of the blood of Jesus.
Before Jesus came there was already a covenant in force between God and the Jews, so why was there a need for a new covenant:

1. The Old Covenant Was Limited Between God and Israel: The old covenant was only between God and the nation of Israel. All other nations were without any covenant relationship with God and as a result they had no God, no hope and no future. If God is to save all other nations He must set up a new covenant that will include them. Hence Jesus came as the mediator of this new covenant in order to bring all the nations of the world into covenant with God. The bible says in Ephesians 2:12-13 (KJV) "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."
I declare unto you, Whatever is separating you from enjoying the blessings of God by the mercy of the blood of Jesus that yoke is broken in the name of Jesus.

2. To Fulfill God's Covenant Promise to Abraham: When God called Abraham to have a special relationship with him, God made a covenant promise to Abraham that through him all the families of the earth will be blessed. In Romans 4:13 the bible explained that God's promise to Abraham was to give him the whole world for an inheritance. Under the old covenant which was only between God and the nation of Israel it was impossible for God to fulfill this promise to Abraham.

Hence there was need for a new covenant that could cover the whole world so that Abraham can receive his full promised inheritance of the whole world. Jesus came as the seed of Abraham to enter into a new covenant with God so that God can fulfill his promise to Abraham and to provide God the opportunity to bless the whole world through him.
In the name of Jesus I declare unto you that whatever is stealing your health by the blood of Jesus that power is destroyed today. Genesis 12:1-3; 15:1-21; 22:16-18;

All the work and blessings of the blood of Jesus is available and accessible to you today if you believe. All the power and blessings of the blood of Jesus is covered in the name of JESUS and in the word of God. If you believe the word of God and in the name of JESUS the blood will wash and cleanse you from ALL sins and redeem you from all the bondage of sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression and death into a new life of God.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

1 Like

Re: The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 1 by Sniper4real(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
on

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, August 7 2021 / Do You Really Understand The "Golden Rule" Of Matthew 7:12? / "And They Gave Him To Drink Wine Mingled With Myrrh:...."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.