Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? (734 Views)

How Do I Tell This Rich Older Lady I'm Dating That She's Stingy / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by chatinent: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Is it for marriage?

Youthful exuberance?

Sexual relations?

To pass time?

Love?

Make e bi like say person dey call you?

Or the new normal, money?
Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by Iniobong34: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Am here to read comments cool
Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by OkuFaba(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
I'm dating my main chick for marriage,

I'm using my side chick for füçk sake

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by Godada(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2021

For Sexual orientation and extracurricular activities
Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by chatinent: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
OkuFaba:

What if both are doing you the same?
Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
I'm dating my main man for marriage while dating chatinent for f sake lol.Recopied from above

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by dacblogger: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Cause he can Bleep eeh grin grin...
Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by chatinent: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
The babalawo wey do you this thing don give en life to Christ.
dacblogger:
Cause he can Bleep eeh grin grin...
Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by chatinent: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Cone and share yours? Pocohantas, Ishilove, lalasticlala, and Swalorreieexhaust.
Re: Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? by sajmark(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
OkuFaba:

same way another guy is using your main chick for füçk sake... stay woke.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me / Help A Broda / We Bring S€x 2 The Table So Guys Should Pay For Our Expenses”Says Some Uni Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.