Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

How To Follow A Pinterest Topic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Follow A Pinterest Topic (211 Views)

Simple Steps To Follow Before You Purchase C Batteries For Your Gadgets / What Is The Process To Block A Pinterest Profile? / Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Follow A Pinterest Topic by Jayortis: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
How to Follow a Pinterest Topic - Pinterest is a fascinating social networking tool, but it's also one of the most difficult to understand. It's already a winner because it's an image-based network, but navigating, finding the source of a pin, and comprehending some of the features can be more difficult than they need to be. I usually use Pinterest for inspiration, but it took me a long time to find out how to follow a certain topic. So I'm writing this lesson to save you the trouble.

Pinterest topics are those that pique people's attention. Anything that comes to mind: art, comic books, mountain biking, cottages, DIY, and so on. They work in a similar way as long as the pinner has used the necessary hashtags, pins will appear in their respective topics on other websites. This means that you can get more out of the site by following a pinner or a topic.

On Pinterest, you can follow a particular topic.
Click to read more ==> How To Follow a Topic on Pinterest

I subscribe to a number of different topics and find that they are quite useful for saving time on Pinterest. The site is wonderful if you have some spare time. You may take a tour around Pinterest and wind yourself at some amazing places. If you're short on time and need something specific, on the other hand, employing themes is a great way to get it done quickly.

Follow a topic in a browser by doing the following:

1. Log in to Pinterest and choose your profile.
2. Select Topics from the tab buttons beneath your username.
3. Check the boxes and select Follow if you think you'd be interested in the topics.

Follow a topic on your iPhone by doing the following:

1. At the bottom of the Pinterest app, tap the compass icon.
2. Choose a subject from the list to bring up the subjects.
3. Choose a topic to follow on the next page.
4. On the next page, in the top right corner, click the red Follow icon.

Read more: https://www.nairaland.com/6689028/iphone-ipad-computer-how-unsubscribe

Re: How To Follow A Pinterest Topic by pintodown: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jayortis:

How to Follow a Pinterest Topic - Pinterest is a fascinating social networking tool, but it's also one of the most difficult to understand. It's already a winner because it's an image-based network, but navigating, finding the source of a pin, and comprehending some of the features can be more difficult than they need to be. I usually use Pinterest for inspiration, but it took me a long time to find out how to follow a certain topic. So I'm writing this lesson to save you the trouble.

Pinterest topics are those that pique people's attention. Anything that comes to mind: art, comic books, mountain biking, cottages, DIY, and so on. They work in a similar way as long as the pinner has used the necessary hashtags, pins will appear in their respective topics on other websites. This means that you can get more out of the site by following a pinner or a topic.

On Pinterest, you can follow a particular topic.
Click to read more ==> How To Follow a Topic on Pinterest

I subscribe to a number of different topics and find that they are quite useful for saving time on Pinterest. The site is wonderful if you have some spare time. You may take a tour around Pinterest and wind yourself at some amazing places. If you're short on time and need something specific, on the other hand, employing themes is a great way to get it done quickly.

Follow a topic in a browser by doing the following:

1. Log in to Pinterest and choose your profile.
2. Select Topics from the tab buttons beneath your username.
3. Check the boxes and select Follow if you think you'd be interested in the topics.

Follow a topic on your iPhone by doing the following:

1. At the bottom of the Pinterest app, tap the compass icon.
2. Choose a subject from the list to bring up the subjects.
3. Choose a topic to follow on the next page.
4. On the next page, in the top right corner, click the red Follow icon.

Read more: https://www.nairaland.com/6689028/iphone-ipad-computer-how-unsubscribe

Thanks I just found out about pinterest it is really amazing all the cool pictures and videos wow!! so i made a video downloader for pinterest I am sure you will enjoy it and follow other boards.
Re: How To Follow A Pinterest Topic by andywillers: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
I love this application specially now it is available for android users, people always love to use this https://pinterestdownloader.net/pinterest-gif-downloader/
for Pinterest using.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Explains How Online Shopping Helps Time Management, Safety / Share Your Experience With FRSC Patrol Officers / Download Royalty Free Sitar Samples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.