Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) (27691 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida / Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) / Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Dindondin(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mynd44:
Ex-military ruler General Ibrahin Gbadamosi Babangida granted an interview to Arise TV to commemorate his 71st birthday coming up on August 17.

Here is the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbs4MMCsFc
71 bi bawo? Which year be this?
In was 71 since 2011
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by guiddoti: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
This useless man! Shior.
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by BJanta: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mynd44:
Ex-military ruler General Ibrahin Gbadamosi Babangida granted an interview to Arise TV to commemorate his 71st birthday coming up on August 17.

Here is the full video

Babangida is not 71.He 54 years when he stepped aside in 1993.It was in the papers then as the press chronicled the the history of his life and the atrocities of his rule. Was he then 26 when he was the chief of army staff in 1976.He was not. There was no toddler in that bunch then. You bloggers don't always check your facts well.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by xreal: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
The video says 80.

OP says 71.

Anyway, happy birthday to the general.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mynd44:

Here is the full video

Babangida is not 71, he is almost 80

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
@ ORDINARY 80, he is like this. Please what will happen when he gets to 91?
He can't be 80 and still be like this.

Despite all the Commonwealth this man stole he couldn't fix his OLD AGE.

He should come to the UNITED STATES and see ordinary civil servants in their 90's still clubbing, chasing bushmeats and still riding bicycles.

Tufiakwaaaaa
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by airsaylongcome: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
chloride6:
Who is 71?

Babangida is 80. Arise said so in the interview. Dunno where OP got 71 from

Happy Birthday to Nigeria's "Diego Maradona" aka "Evil Genius".

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Glink2018(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
IBB is one of those rulers that spoilt this country...now, he is coming out to talk...
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
osuofia2:
Not impressed. He is among those who messed up the Country. If not that Baba Buhari came to repairs it, it would have been disastrous. Baba Buhari is incorruptible

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Boss13: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aparthied:
Forgive those who trespasses against us... Evil genius! The man that truncated Nigeria democracy. He has mouth to talk... Chai! If Abacha has opportunity too he will talk.....

God punish all the past and present leaders of this country. In fact thunder will fire all of you.

On the other hand, I think he had a point. There was Sani Abacha, an experience coup plotter, who has participated in almost all the coup in Nigeria. Would there have been a coup? Probably, but IBB should have dissociated himself from the process. It was not his cross to carry. Afterwards, there was an actual coup after he truncated the election. Hence, his excuses made no sense regardless of the picture he intends to paint.

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by blaqoracle: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Man's supposed to be starved to death. He's one of the problems we're facing in this useless country .

No happy birthday from me.
he is not the reason why your father did not succeed in life.
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by FarahAideed: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Babangida can't be 71

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Splitmind: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
One of the best presidents Nigeria ever had after Buhari
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by damemee: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
chloride6:
Who is 71?

he turned 80 not 71
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by 9jaBloke: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
obaival:
We are all broke but our data no dey Finish!

Why??

Data ranks next to oxygen
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by scholes23(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
I thought he was 75 ten years ago. Why is he 71
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Ademolaononuga: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
I am deeply concerned about Nairaland these days. I sent a protest letter to the Mods about unsavoury irredentism, ethnocentric and vile comments on this forum lately and what I get is a ban!

Sincerely, I am bemused by this behaviour and it is suspect that the handlers of this forum are intolerant to contrary views.

Whoever blocked me should know that nothing lasts forever.

This country is not sole property of anyone!
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by nijanigga: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
[In a sane country this bastard would be tied to the stake and shout. But the Capital of corruption is Nigeria quote author=SlyDev post=104496655]

One of the problem? Is he a governor or president or local Govt Chairman? If you don't wish him, million will do so keep your yeye wishing to yourself [/quote]
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by rollandben(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ibrahim Babangida worth nothing to celebrates. @71 you are still vabricating evil. You are one of the problem facing Nigeria today. Celebrates tho. But we are not celebrating you
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Odekayodenr(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
osuofia2:
Not impressed. He is among those who messed up the Country. If not that Baba Buhari came to repairs it, it would have been disastrous. Baba Buhari is incorruptible
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by techWriter1: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
We WE all broke but our databases no jus Finish! Why??
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by ibtommy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Happy regretful day to you, the Father of Nigerian Corruption. Gbewiri!!!
Mynd44:

Here is the full video

Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Segol: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
The very set of people that prided themselves to be the solution to the country are the very ones who brought the country to her knees.
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ademolaononuga:
I am deeply concerned about Nairaland these days. I sent a protest letter to the Mods about unsavoury irredentism, ethnocentric and vile comments on this forum lately and what I get is a ban!

Sincerely, I am bemused by this behaviour and it is suspect that the handlers of this forum are intolerant to contrary views.

Whoever blocked me should know that nothing lasts forever.

This country is not sole property of anyone!

Young man!
From the days of John the Baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth VIOLENCE and VIOLENCE taketh by Force!!

Think about dis,ok?
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thief
Upgrade to 5 to 6 rounds of sex. Premature ejaculation had led to many men loosing their love ones to other guys in the street. 70 percent of ladies and women will never say the truth on how they feel after having sex with a man in this mess. I was in the same shoe and lost my previous girls. If I ever asked them what happened they don't give a fault. But, it's now story. This is a complete natural product with no side effects. It's made in Herb to stop premature ejaculation. This is to make you last long in bed making any woman enjoy uptimum sex, to love you, and continue to follow you not even minding if you treat her bad. With this product you will last longer than before. It will flush out the waste in your intestine, thereby allowing blood to flow very well down to your penile making you super active in bed. *Usage: get a teaspoon of it and mix with either original honey or hot water. Once you complete the dosage. It will be inside your blood. Usage period is two weeks. It's to correct the abnormalities in the body. It's complete natural ingredients combined working fine with no side effects. You are free to reach out for any concerns you may have. *We deliver through transport drivers and Speed post to any location WhatsApp/call:08163202572
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mynd44:
Ex-military ruler General Ibrahin Gbadamosi Babangida granted an interview to Arise TV to commemorate his 80th birthday coming up on August 17.

Here is the full video

Happy birthday sir and may thunder fire you sir!
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
obaival:
We are all broke but our data no dey Finish!

Why??
because we starved to get data to know HW d country is sinking.
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by eeithis(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Op is confuse
Re: Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
IBB d Gaddafi of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi Bye-election: Dogara Not Allowed To Vote / Health Worker Who Treated Turji’s Gunshot Wound Arrested In Sokoto / Osinbajo As He Commissions Dangote's Cement Plant In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.