Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,405 members, 7,950,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis (2627 Views)

Video: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Penis While He Was Asleep, He Wakes Up Tak. / Men Exhume Body Of Seven-year-old Girl, Cut Off Her Head For N5m / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
I have never see such a heartless human being like this. For a girl to openly cut off her boyfriend penis I don't think there is still wickedness that is more that this. It is better you see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVg2AQ3VSjU
Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by StandardJohn(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
simple, they should use aboki suya knife to carve out her vagina too... I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Iniobong34: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na dem get the future. i swear delilah dey learn from women of nowadays
Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
If u don't want your anaconda to be cut off then date one girl and don't cheat on her. cheesy
If u cheat, she might cut off your anaconda or squeeze your balls grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Doja2000:
If u don't want your anaconda to be cut off then date one girl and don't cheat on her. cheesy
If u cheat, she might cut off your anaconda or squeeze your balls grin grin

What do you mean, are you supporting her actions or what
Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Gregorian2020:

What do you mean, are you supporting her actions or what
nope, I am not supporting her actions.
Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Queenslander(f): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Please, don't mislead people, stop fake news,. that video is a skit. The lady in question didn't actually cut anybody's penis,. It's only a short comic performance!!

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2021
Doja2000:
nope, I am not supporting her actions.

Because your comment seems as if you are supporting her that if you don't want your penis cut off the person should stop cheating. You know fully well that most men cannot live without cheating on their wife
Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2021
Queenslander:
Please, don't mislead people, stop fake news,. that video is a skit. The lady in question didn't actually cut anybody's penis,. It's only a short comic performance!!

What did you smoke that makes you not to see what others are seeing. The penis was seen shopped off but for emotional purposes that was why it was blocked. In the main video you could see the penis in the lady's hand. Some of are so carried away by Nollywood movies so everything always appears as skit to some of you
Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Gregorian2020:

Because your comment seems as if you are supporting her that if you don't want your penis cut off the person should stop cheating. You know fully well that most men cannot live without cheating on their wife
I know. cheesy cheesy
Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Queenslander:
u are right,sis.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Queenslander(f): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Gregorian2020:

What did you smoke that makes you not to see what others are seeing. The penis was seen shopped off but for emotional purposes that was why it was blocked. In the main video you could see the penis in the lady's hand. Some of are so carried away by Nollywood movies so everything always appears as skit to some of you
I smoked your brain.. What are you seeing exactly?? Surely you're not gullible enough to believe everything you see online, without paying attention to detail,. For crying out loud does that thing she's holding look like an actual human part to you? This same video trended on WhatsApp a few months ago.. stop being naive for once!! Wake up boy and smell the coffee!!
Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Queenslander:
I smoked your brain.. What are you seeing exactly?? Surely you're not gullible enough to believe everything you see online, without paying attention to detail,. For crying out loud does that thing she's holding look like an actual human part to you? This same video trended on WhatsApp a few months ago.. stop being naive for once!! Wake up boy and smell the coffee!!

I have seen the real video and it was a human part. The Youtuber closed it to avoid harsh emotions. Even when you see the real one you will still call it a movie skit because a lot of you spend too much time watch our Nollywood and it has become a part of you guys
Re: See Why This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend Penis by Queenslander(f): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gregorian2020:

[s] I have seen the real video and it was a human part. The Youtuber closed it to avoid harsh emotions. Even when you see the real one you will still call it a movie skit because a lot of you spend too much time watch our Nollywood and it has become a part of you guys
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

The Man Was Breathing They Were Cutting His Hand Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS / Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent / Cyprus International University Student Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.