Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerians Call For Corruption As Part Of Olympics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Call For Corruption As Part Of Olympics (238 Views)

Ibori's Issue Goes Beyond Corruption As UK Wants The World To Believe - Group / On-corruption-as-far-as-i-am-concerned-buhari-has-scored-a-pass-soyinka / I Ended Up In Jail When I Was Fighting Corruption As Head Of State - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Call For Corruption As Part Of Olympics by laiperi: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
I read this somewhere about how politics have overshadowed the Olympics.

Gold medalists included what they are good at and made it part of Olympics.

Well, let us forget the police, I mean politics, include corruption and watch Nigeria with many gold medals.

Nominate our captain
Re: Nigerians Call For Corruption As Part Of Olympics by Arthurity1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Captain of team corruption? Buhari of course!!
Re: Nigerians Call For Corruption As Part Of Olympics by Aganju849: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
laiperi:
I read this somewhere about how politics have overshadowed the Olympics.

Gold medalists included what they are good at and made it part of Olympics.

Well, let us forget the police, I mean politics, include corruption and watch Nigeria with many gold medals.

Nominate our captain

Yes ke

Our captain go be one dwarf pastor wey dey wear round cap, dey follow Satan chop for inside same plate
Re: Nigerians Call For Corruption As Part Of Olympics by realstars: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
You Are Right, Corruption Is A Game To Nigerian Politicians And Office Holders,
It's A Game Of The Highest Bidder.

(1) (Reply)

Some Histories That Were Never Taught.. Chapter 1 / Yobe Requests Refund Of N20 Billion It Spent On Federal Roads / Abba Kyari Will Not Go To Any Jail Mark My Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.