Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,830 members, 7,966,073 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:32 AM

Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd (3594 Views)

Beatrice Agba: Buhari Appoints Minister Goddy Agba's Wife As Solicitor-General / Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by DoingBetter: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
SlyDev:
but penis no be everything naaa I begi get brain na brain be koko
It may interest him , Slydev, to know that she was formerly married to a black man but left him for the Asian man. She’s been happier with this Asian man and they have been together for years so she must be satisfied with his “prick “ not that it’s anybody’s business but theirs. Not every woman wants a huge dick and what does it profit a man to be endowed with a huge dick that he can’t use properly. Many women will tell you that sex is more than just thrusting/ penetration. In fact, without adequate pre-intimacy there’s barely any enjoyment in it. Often keen ego have huge dick lack other useful sexual tricks to get their partners off as they rely just on thrusting. On the other hand, Men with below average or average dicks often try to be skillful in bed thereby making up for the perceived lack. Over 70% of women don’t get off through penetration but do so through clitorial stimulation etc. guess who’s hitting the target?

2 Likes

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by DoingBetter: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Spending123:
But how will that guy be able to satisfy her with his 2 inch p*nis, just asking for a friend.
Read the comment above to get your answer.
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by MakotoShishio: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Guy you dey investigate me? You wan make I send The Juppongatana come your side? grin

TheEnygma:
The OP's name is MakotoShishio

He must be a fan of samurai x.

As for the interracial couple... I wonder how that small chinko man with their small pencil for fit satisfy that woman's enormous Ass.
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by kramer: 1:55am On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:
Aww!!! My favourite couple much love♥️♥️♥️
Keep winning and keep making Nigerian men seethe in pain and anger grin

Why so defensive?? The girl is not even Nigerian for crying out loud grin .. and this could have been you but you're too busy reading romance novel upandan like the one in your dp grin
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Graysons: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2021
How is it Nigerians business?
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by TheEnygma(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Guy you dey investigate me? You wan make I send The Juppongatana come your side? grin

I have Kenshin himura in my house to protect me. gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Asians Mock Nigeria As Tinubu Tops Global Corruption & Drug List / Tinubu Campaign Joined CanopyCrew In EDO, No Amajiri To Give 500 Naira Like Kano / Uzodinma Changed The Perception About Igbo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.