Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,424 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) (1050 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) by elijah05(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2011
Dear House,i have been longing to study an IT course abroad, i got one guy's info from nairaland who promised to help with Malaysia Study, at first, i was been told i would be paying the application fees, visa fees, and the school fees would be paid when i get to malaysia, after conclusion with them, i paid about 830USD$, which includes my application fees and other things, although this guys are not scammers,because my visa invitation and admission letter has been couriered to me from the university (Segi University College, Kota Damasara, Malaysia ) i was told from the start that the school fees would be around 2,200-2,500$ which i think its still affordable i was even told i can pay the fees about 3 times within a year but must be paid within a year which i think its reasonable, but now, i just find out my fees is about 800k which i need to pay immediately when i arrive, i was told by this guy that immediately i arrive, i will be paying at the school premises, i am not frustrated by the issue of the money, but i am considering the fact that i need to pay about 700k for my second year and 3rd year too, and there is no evidence of good work to sustain, i need advise from the house, i wish to change the University, i have my visa already to Malaysia, i need help concerning clearance from the immigration, i need a better school with lesser fees,

Do you really think i should spend about 800k for Malaysia study?

Can i get a better Europe school for this fees?

please only serious minded people should post, you can email me on : elijah052001@gmail.com if you can help, or send me a friend request on facebook, (Hardeydhoyin Harshorwar) or ping me:225f1fed.

I wont mind suggestion for good europe school in Cyprus, Holland or any Economic standard europe country.

Thanks so much for your advise
Re: Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) by elijah05(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2011
Re: Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) by dellnet: 4:11pm On May 17, 2011

NO.

Got free Uni in EU.
Re: Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) by mrswagger: 6:57pm On May 17, 2011
Elijah05 my candid advise for you is to go to the u.k if you have the entry requirements to gain admission. Pls don't let people mislead you oooooooooooooooooooooooo. Colleges in u.k cost about €3,500.or even €3,000. approximately in naira about 700,000 or 800,000 for a year. And the good news is that you would be allowed to pay 50% of ur tuition fees before commencement of studies and d remaining balance can be paid in three installments. Pls don't go to malaysia, it doesn't worth it for dt amount. You can't get a good life dere nd no job there compared to d uk where you can be averagely okay. I put the blame on you @elijah05 for not researching well and for not coming to d nairaland forum early for advise.
Re: Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) by elijah05(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2011
Thanks ​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much for your Advice, as for Deji or whateva U̶̲̅ call ur self, I think Ƴ☺ų nid to di one million before Ƴ☺ų can scam ♍ƺ, U̶̲̅ think U̶̲̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ follow Fool Relate ni,
Re: Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) by Chima2012: 11:13pm On May 19, 2011
Elijah! Elijah!! DONT GO TO MALAYSIA. Nigerian students are suffering there,. some have gone into crimes, some are in jail, other are dead. I know this for a fact. I will say no more.
Re: Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) by suxes2005(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2011
Elijah, if u av money like collinsfbi pointed out and u av fam 2 support u den go. Dat school is well respected like I heard.
It will be beta 4 u 2 go uk or canada. Even if u r payin 1M in canada 4 sch fee, u still get to work, As per uk, I guess u r allowed 2 work as well so dnt go malay if u av no support puweeez
Re: Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) by lolatom: 4:40pm On May 21, 2011
elijah05:

Dear House,i have been longing to study an IT course abroad, i got one guy's info from nairaland who promised to help with Malaysia Study, at first, i was been told i would be paying the application fees, visa fees, and the school fees would be paid when i get to malaysia, after conclusion with them, i paid about 830USD$, which includes my application fees and other things, although this guys are not scammers,because my visa invitation and admission letter has been couriered to me from the university (Segi University College, Kota Damasara, Malaysia ) i was told from the start that the school fees would be around 2,200-2,500$ which i think its still affordable i was even told i can pay the fees about 3 times within a year but must be paid within a year which i think its reasonable, but now, i just find out my fees is about 800k which i need to pay immediately when i arrive, i was told by this guy that immediately i arrive, i will be paying at the school premises, i am not frustrated by the issue of the money, but i am considering the fact that i need to pay about 700k for my second year and 3rd year too, and there is no evidence of good work to sustain, i need advise from the house, i wish to change the University, i have my visa already to Malaysia, i need help concerning clearance from the immigration, i need a better school with lesser fees,

OP,
Having spent such an amount of money on the processing and acquisition of visa, I honestly think you should proceed to spend at least your first year or semester in the said school provided you can afford to pay the tution in full and transfer to another university in Europe later in the year.

If you think you cannot sustain yourself for one year DON'T go ahead with it.

Make sure u're careful with whoever offers to help you on or off this forum cos getting the transfer done isn't rocket science since you have access to internet.

please only serious minded people should post, you can email me on : elijah052001@gmail.com if you can help, or send me a friend request on facebook, (Hardeydhoyin Harshorwar) or ping me:225f1fed.

I wont mind suggestion for good europe school in Cyprus, Holland or any Economic standard europe country.

Re: Serious Trouble: Need Help From The House(justwise&co) by lolatom: 4:41pm On May 21, 2011
elijah05:

OP,
Having spent such an amount of money on the processing and acquisition of visa, I honestly think you should proceed to spend at least your first year or semester in the said school provided you can afford to pay the tution in full and transfer to another university in Europe later in the year.

If you think you cannot sustain yourself for one year DON'T go ahead with it.

Make sure u're careful with whoever offers to help you on or off this forum cos getting the transfer done isn't rocket science since you have access to internet.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Refusal Reconsideration Deadline / What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? / I Would Love To Visit Haiti And The Bahamas From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.