Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,918 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart (18870 Views)

David Etute Accused Of Killing Man Posing As Woman On Dating App In US / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by proclinician: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Say NO to tribalism.

I have instructed all my subjects to resist the temptation.

Justice must be served. Punish the criminals.

Until Yoruba man see ur skull u go understand say they no come play.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2021
agulion:
. Yoruba Muslims pigs are the major dealers in human body parts all over the world, you know you can't be a good Muslim if you don't know how to pretend
hahahahaha make them no catch you ooo grin grin
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by pegix(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2021
Osun state is increasingly becoming dangerous

My state what hast come on thee kiss
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by zexy2030(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2021
vickydevoka:

Dis days breast doesn't move people. Inface unclothedness doesn't move people. Wen every gals moves naked it becomes a normal thing to de eye.
Wen I see some gals seeing me n rushing to cover dere parts, I will be like is she o.k. bcus to me dere is nothing especially again to see. Just like in de olden days wen people walk around naked. De only sweet thing is inside, that's wen u penetrate de pekûs
Whenever nudity becomes a norm in a society, murder becomes acceptable. The only fear we had about our selves is not exposing our nude but the moment nudity becomes acceptable, the fear of God is gone. Pre marital sex multiplies wickedness, because it is done against life or procreation. Once the sex in the society is more of pleasure than procreation there will be more wickedness.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Originalsly: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmm.... why do we have to learn about this? ... and waste time and money in court costs? I always thought courts were for the trial of humans and not beasts. Couldn't the Police just round them up .... take them to some remote area ... let them dig their own grave ... then give one a machete to slaughter the others ... bury them ... then tie him up and throw him in his grave before burying him alive? Is that hard to do? ... at least we can't say the Police killed anybody. Such beasts need to be taken off the earth ASAP.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Chuksmonika(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
If not that the law has to take it's cause, I would have suggested that a professional sniper should be planted somewhere, as those idiots are lined up, the sniper should take them out one after the other!
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
OMG
na wa o
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ah, They should just hang them
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by micronut(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Watch the yoruba video report on the incidence here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-swk1fAfYg
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by teepain: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Criminals ought to be sentenced to death and their organs harvested and sold to cater for the surviving dependants of their victim. Animals in human skin.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Gfskw: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Really
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Denko2721987(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
So in summary, crime distribution and concentration according to regions are thus:

TERRORISM - North
DRUGS - South East
FRAUD - South West and South East (50/50)
RITUALISM - South West

In conclusion, crime knows no ethnicity..
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Henon: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
15k to be shared by 6men? Poverty don reach that level for SW. And their own is sharing bags rice up North.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by drstone1: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/suspected-ritualists-including-two-siblings-arrested-for-killing-man-and-selling-his-heart-for-n15000-photos-2.html

I came to check names. Afonja Muslims...I dey hail ooo. E be like say this ritualism for southwest na una carry am for head paas
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Tinney104(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Tell Dem say Na only Yorúba undecided undecided
Get bad behavior nii
Everytime Afonja
I don't blame una

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Kfed4ril(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Say NO to tribalism.

I have instructed all my subjects to resist the temptation.

Justice must be served. Punish the criminals.
See mumu
If it happened in the east you would have been the first person to start the tribalism
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Kfed4ril:

See mumu
If it happened in the east you would have been the first person to start the tribalism

You must be an OSU.

A true igbo son doesn't abuse their King.

I banish you to the evil forest of Isikuwato.

Iseee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Siblings Drown In Kwara River On New Year's Eve / Female Kano Varsity Student Found Dead In An Apartment / Officers From Owutu Police Station, Ikorodu, Strip Man Unclad, Assault Him

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.