Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:45 AM

Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic (3936 Views)

Will The Igbos Team Up With Yoruba In Time Of War / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Senator Douye Diri Shows His Love For Sports And Youth Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Your shame will be shaming real Omoluabi, instead of accepting your nature and working for your proffered dominant personality you are here embarrassing yourself in a bid to be right just point out real life Yoruba scenario that prides teamwork more than individual development,

You will learn today grin oya go back to page 1, start reading my comments, read all the lessons you’ve been taught and learn the concept of teamwork in which I have taught you so far.

2 Likes

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

You will learn today, oya go back and read all the lessons you’ve been taught and learn the concept of teamwork in which I have taught you so far.
How funny even here you are arguing as an individual while Igbos build team, imagine if all of you had been arguing as a team, I see you quote someone else who mentioned me and you see how the team stuff with Igbos build, once he had seen I'm making sense he supported my argument but for you, one person will come and start an entirely different argument, another person will come and start another different argument, if all of you are working as a team, why contradict the argument If one of you is right it ought to be adopted and supported but all of you have different arguments, gosh you really need to learn teamwork
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Aphrygian(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Your shame will be shaming real Omoluabi, instead of accepting your nature and working for your proffered dominant personality you are here embarrassing yourself in a bid to be right just point out real life Yoruba scenario that prides teamwork more than individual development,
which nature is there to accept bro,you are just ascerting without facts and real statistics, I guess this your advise is more suited directed at the IGBOS;who are all shades of INDIVIDUALISM.....
*******For you information repeating same thing does not make it a fact, it only makes you a joke

4 Likes

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by heniford2: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

You tribal bigots will learn today. I, as a proud Omoluabi will continue to school you, don’t worry. You will learn your abcs, you will learn history, you will also learn the concept of teamwork grin
angry cheesy are you happy now you won your snr man kiddos to you we move he wrote them we are proud he did so igbos are greatful for his action

1 Like

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Aphrygian(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
AlexBells:

How funny even here you are arguing as an individual while Igbos build team, imagine if all of you had been arguing as a team, I see you quote someone else who mentioned me and you see how the team stuff with Igbos build, once he had seen I'm making sense he supported my argument but for you, one person will come and start an entirely different argument, another person will come and start another different argument, if all of you are working as a team, why contradict the argument If one of you is right it ought to be adopted and supported but all of you have different arguments, gosh you really need to learn teamwork
honestly this is just a new height of gibberish that I have seen in a while.... Damn, this should be the last time I will be responding to anything you say here; I may change my mind though.

4 Likes

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aphrygian:
which nature is there to accept bro,you are just ascerting without facts and real statistics, I guess this your advise is more suited directed at the IGBOS;who are all shades of INDIVIDUALISM.....
*******For you information repeating same thing does not make it a fact, it only makes you a joke
Then where is your argument citing any yoruba situation that can go as a team, politics, today Tinubu an individual that rides over a whole region just point out a single evidence,
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
AlexBells:

You’re hilarious, I’m arguing as an individual but you are arguing as a team shey. There has to be something in that enugu miracle water that you people drink that causes brain damage aswear grin

Don’t be stupid, we are attacking you from every angle, you can’t keep up. You lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

You’re hilarious, I’m arguing as an individual but you are arguing as a team shey. There has to be something in that enugu miracle water that you people drink that causes brain damage aswear grin
Many Yorubas had argued here all with their own version of defence but Igbos will say what he said is true or is not true, making the arguments in sinc like a team but one Yoruba will come see your argument since morning and still start his own, is he trying to say he is smarter than you, why not validate your argument as per the fact he is a team with you but come up with his own individual arguments what does that show
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Many Yorubas had argued here all with their own version of defence but Igbos will say what he said is true or is not true, making the arguments in sinc like a team but one Yoruba will come see your argument since morning and still start his own, is he trying to say he is smarter than you, why not validate your argument as per the fact he is a team with you but come up with his own individual arguments what does that show

No, we are attacking you from every angle. You’ve lost, we are now taking a victory lap all over your propaganda thread. You can’t keep up. And you can’t dictate to us how you want to be defeated, that’s stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

No, we are attacking you from every angle. You’ve lost, we are now taking a victory lap all over your propaganda thread. You can’t keep up. And you can’t dictate to us how you want to be defeated, that’s stupid.
You are declaring your victory when we are just starting, the very defeat itself is that you all can't even form a common ground, lol, why are you dishing out your victory dance when the music just got started. Lol, even as an individual you declared your victory lol, disjointed arguments, trying to prove oh, I have better arguments than the other of my brother so let me try my hand, but all your arguments is as baseless as the last isn't it better you form a team let's see if you come up with something meaningful
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
AlexBells:

You are declaring your victory when we are just starting, the very defeat itself is that you all can't even form a common ground, lol, why are you dishing out your victory dance when the music just got started. Lol, even as an individual you declared your victory lol, disjointed arguments, trying to prove or I have better arguments so let me try my hand, but all your arguments is as baseless as the last isn't it better you form a team let's see if you come up with something meaningful

You’ve been schooled for 6 pages straight, you learned the concept of teamwork, you learned history, you learned government, American politics and about the Oyo empire’s political structure.

All I got from you was 2 x 2 shops and masquerades in your village, and I think you mentioned something about a town cryer lol grin it’s been a no contest. You clearly lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:

You’ve been schooled for 6 pages straight, you learned the concept of teamwork, you learned history, you learned government, American politics and about the Oyo empire’s political structure.

All I got from you was 2 x 2 shops and masquerades in your village, and I think you mentioned something about a town cryer lol grin it’s been a no contest. You clearly lost.
You have no sense of value, the concept of government, American politics, and Oyo empire is available in most literature and even 9 years old with a smart phone can access those materials but what I told you is an original piece despite your looking at it as just town cryer and all that it is original and have far more values than your distorted and plagisrised accounts that does not even hold any validity to the argument at hand
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
AlexBells:

You have no sense of value, the concept of government, American politics, and Oyo empire is available in most literature and even 9 years old with a smart phone can access those materials but what I told you is an original piece despite your looking at it as just town cryer and all that it is original and have far more values than your distorted and plagisrised accounts that does not even hold any validity to the argument at hand
[/s]

You haven’t said anything but assert your opinion as fact which is daft. You are better off being a 9 year old and using google, you’d have more sense if you had learned about the culture in which you speak about.

You have been corrected, your assertion is wrong, your thread title is wrong, your narrative is false, you, my friend is wrong on every level. But don’t you worry, I will continue to school you like my ancestors have done. I’m simply carrying on tradition since you want to be like us so bad that you can’t live without comparing yourself to us. Fact of the matter is, we are not on the same level historically and currently. We are miles ahead of you, seeing your line of thinking I don’t think that gap is closing anytime soon unless you are able to accept when your wrong, and make necessary adjustments to get better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:
[s][/s]

You haven’t said anything but assert your opinion as fact which is daft. You are better off being a 9 year old and using google, you’d have more sense if you had learned about the culture in which you speak about.

You have been corrected, your assertion is wrong, your thread title is wrong, your narrative is false, you, my friend is wrong on every level. But don’t you worry, I will continue to school you like my ancestors have done. I’m simply carrying on tradition since you want to be like us so bad that you can’t live without comparing yourself to us. Fact of the matter is, we are not on the same level historically and currently. We are miles ahead of you, seeing your line of thinking I don’t think that gap is closing anytime soon unless you are able to accept when your wrong, and make necessary adjustments to get better.
Sentimentalism and self glorification is allowed, meanwhile even some of your people supported the validity of my observation and point of correction I never said it a fact I said it my observation but even your counters has no fact of events in Yorubaland but bringing issues from the USA, and all of that which your argument is flawed on top of that you are still passing your baseless verdict without first analysing your society.

Talking about staying ahead or being miles apart, my observation is not on the plane of Superiority but the very aspect of cultural basics, seems you are not even proud or your heritage then let me ask you again, why did British indirect rule work in the West but failed in AlaIgbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Peter Obi, What Happened To The Onitsha Monorail Plan? / Throwback Picture Of Young Tinubu In America / 11 High-Profile Abductions Of Schoolchildren After Chibok Tragedy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.