Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is It Compulsory - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory (1526 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Compulsory For A Married Woman To Take On Her Husband's Surname? / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Compulsory by Nobody: 1:33am On May 19, 2011
You don't have to. It speaks of your own independence
Re: Is It Compulsory by adamsrib(f): 4:35am On May 19, 2011
livedit:

Not necessarily.  IF, they speak, then of course, out of common courtesy, I would speak back.  But far as speaking to everyone he speaks too, it's not your duty too.  I would politely smile at them and THEN if they say, hello, how are you, then I would say it back. 

Just because you are a "couple" doesn't mean you have to lose yourself completely.  A smile should be sufficient and if you want to speak, then speak if not, then don't.  I love my husband to death, Lord knows I would do nearly anything for that man, but when we are out and he greet people and talking to them. I don't trip over my foot trying to run and greet them. Now if my husband introduces me or whomever he speaks with introduce themselves to me, then livedit greets back.  Other than that, a genuine pearle white smile is okay enough.

Perfect answer!
Re: Is It Compulsory by okeyazu: 10:47am On May 19, 2011
no it is not compulsory

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Wan Turn Armed Robber Because Of His Girlfriend! / Why - Nigerian Girls - Why Do You Suck My Blood!! / Is It Right/ Wrong To Pick Our Partners Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.