Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven (1447 Views)

A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Victerica(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Melaye:

cheesy cheesy e go bloody cos nobody go wan gree for each other

Lol... It will be real bloody.

But Dem go still understand each other because na heaven dem dey.
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Victerica(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Aurelius1:
One go take preaching take kill him second. The other one go take weed burst the pastor brain. grin

Slawormir go win be that.... Lol
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Pocohantas most definitely. I no even need to think. cheesy cheesy

Hihihihihi cheesy cheesy

Life after death is something I have never given much thought to. Be it in heaven or hell. I even shudder at the thought of singing hosanna in heaven, something I didn’t do while on earth.

I am very okay with living life without any form of spirituality or after-life expectations. Eating, sleeping and fuckin this fine man. Love those who love me and be totally indifferent to the existence of those who hate me. When it is time to die, I die peacefully.

I would be shocked to see myself in heaven too…not because I am a bad person, but because I would rather be decomposing in my grave. grin

6 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by LONGPREEK(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:
FatherChristmas Satan/InspectorLawal Longpreek cheesy grin
omg cheesy cheesy cheesy i don laugh like idiot tire. grin grin

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by KingAlabi: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Melaye:
Kingalabi
Piggyvestashawo
Miracood
Oluwadabira111...these guys fit gamble their lives away

Sarrki infact all APC and bubu supporters on NL grin grin
Who be this one again angry
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Numerouno94(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Una done 4get the legendary NwaAmaikpe. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Hihihihihi cheesy cheesy

Life after death is something I have never given much thought to. Be it in heaven or hell. I even shudder at the thought of singing hosanna in heaven, something I didn’t do while on earth.

I am very okay with living life without any form of spirituality or after-life expectations. Eating, sleeping and fuckin this fine man. Love those who love me and be totally indifferent to the existence of those who hate me. When it is time to die, I die peacefully.

I would be shocked to see myself in heaven too…not because I am a bad person, but because I would rather be decomposing in my grave. grin

Your philosophy is admirably simple and sounds easy. cheesy
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by reddingtonblack: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Hihihihihi cheesy cheesy

i don know say these one go change the narrative, everything must be subjectively about her, whats the correlation bayii.

back to the topic i don't expect to see maami igbagbo, uglygalz, pocohantas or ishilove in heaven.
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by pocohantas(f): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Your philosophy is admirably simple and sounds easy. cheesy

I don’t want any stress babe. Me wey lazy! grin
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Edyice: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Melaye:
Kingalabi
Piggyvestashawo
Miracood
Oluwadabira111...these guys fit gamble their lives away

[/b]
Sarrki infact all APC and bubu supporters on NL[b]
grin grin

Even if this once repent, they won’t smell the gate of heaven not to talk of near …
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by DannyXpress: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Edyice:

Even if this once repent, they won’t smell the gate of heaven not to talk of near …
Hahaha cheesy grin
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Hintona(f): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Siofra, that one wahala no be here o grin
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by DannyXpress: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hintona:
Siofra, that one wahala no be here o grin
So e go shock you if you see hee there?
Lol Siofra why are you been a wahala girl na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Prison Warder Filmed Kissing An Inmate In His Cell (video) / Genotype Test May Crash My World.. / Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.