Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members (23389 Views)

Troops Neutralise Boko Haram/iswap Members At Kasha, Recover Weapons / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Funny

Meanwhile...
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by infogeneral: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
605 repentants! If they are truly repentant, they should provide enough intel to totally end this war. Otherwise, na audio repentance?
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by chidi2003(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
grin.

The south thinks they have sense grin

These guys will be sent for training in expensive countries and later returned to help keep Sunday Igboho and his miscreants at bay.
Do you think that Nigeria will get better? Think of the present, and generations yet to come; where lies our Religiousity? So Amnesty has become a reward for committing heinous crimes in Nigeria? I doubt if Nigeria will get better - because - we are too bad to be good! Fear of God is dead in Nigeria!
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Longman8: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
PLAN WORK
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by iammolise(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
NIGERIA; The sovereign democratic BOKOHARAHM state.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by officialfoodie: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Eyeofsauron:
Non conventional combatants mostly borrow a leaf from the book, the art of war, originally written by sun tzu of imperial China.
The Nigerian army with its arm chair military historians decided to ignore this...
That a pattern has been extablished shows what lies ahead.... A gruesome, deadly game of hide and seek...that will cost more lives of innocent persons whose only crime were been born in a shithole country like Nigeria.
Okay, we hiad you...
International best practices my left testicle.

You think this government and the army are not aware of what they are doing? They will conscript these blood thirsty bastards into security forces and send them down South. It is us in the South who should wake up but no, we are busy fighting ourselves
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by MakotoShishio: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
If that is your Idea of sense, then I'm not surprised that abokis are so wretched and impoverished.
I'd be interested in seeing how far your "sense" will take you when you finally find yourselves in Arewa Republic.

Kaduna1stson:
grin.

These guys will be sent for training in expensive countries and later returned to help keep Sunday Igboho and his miscreants at bay.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by njimezz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Now I know dis person doesn't have sense, like senator Ben said common sense is not common.U are so tribalistic may be by d time dey killed ur love one then ur idiotic and tribalistic sentiment will change
Kaduna1stson:
grin.

Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Chidywhite: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
They are government pikin, welcome for a job well done. They will soon get appointment .
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by gtbee: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
yanabasee1:
This is solely the North issues ...

I will get extremely concerned if they come to SouthSouth to kill anyone....

This isn't any of my consine!!

I am not sure you really understand what you are saying or think it through before saying.

are you saying that a southerner can’t move to the north and get killed in the north? if a single state is not safe it’s a threat to all na
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Jostoman: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Northerners should continue deceiving themselves, hope this is not a script that is written down before they travel.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by musicwriter(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lifestone:

Sorry o, what do you recommend on how this should be handled. Should the army reject them?

If they can surrender and be welcomed with government welfare packages; why should anybody be in jail in Nigeria? They should be thrown into jail immediately!!

But, of course, those people may not even be Boko Haram members but hungry people used to show to the camera that the military is working so they'll get more money from the government.

A real intelligence would mean luring them in, catching them, and sending them to jail.

Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by mauchiz: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
When they give them amnesty, they should give unknown gunmen amnesty too.
What is good for the goose, ia aslo good for the gandy.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Yankee101: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wow

After all the killings they partook it?

Some are taking a break, they'll chop govt food, collect money and return to fight some more
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by LordOfTheGame: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
The same strategy keep working for the northern/Islamic agenda while the South keep fighting each other over a wishful 2023 presidency or vice presidency.
Of course, they will be recruited into the military and sent to the South to continue killing our young people and penetrating into our lands for obvious jihadi conquest.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by brainhgeek(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
What next other than to jail them?
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by ajyogbon(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
fergie0o1:

PRNigeria
nah to day man to go aboard and study kowe
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by onuman: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Boko Haram has been outsmarting Nigeria in all ramifications. Using her head like a mugu who walked into the shop of an Igbo man to buy an electronic product.

Sense will not kill those Boko Haram men. They handed their wives and children to the State Government, so that as usual, they would be taken care of like first class citizens.
They are actually playing a game with Nigeria. A game which sadly involves the lives of others. When you think you're about to get caught you surrender and repent. And your playmate, Nigeria would reward you beyond your imagination with a wide smile for being so good at the game.

I'm even contemplating joining Boko Haram. Who knows, when I repent like they do, the country might sponsor me, and could send me abroad for further skill acquisition and trainings.

In bold. They are actually playing game of TAQQIYA against non Muslim Nigerians.

Boko Haram is like the Taliban in Afghanistan.
The objective of Boko Haram and the Taliban converge in the desire to have their respective countries be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws that include stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, etc.
The 12 northern sharia states adopted Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Even the US and allied forces that fought the Taliban for 20 years could not defeat the Taliban.
This month alone, the Taliban recovered nearly all the parts of Afghanistan that it lost to the US and allied forces, as the US and allied forces set to leave Afghanistan.

No armed forces can defeat Boko Haram because it has strong support from millions of Muslims in the 12 sharia states of Northern Nigeria.

Buhari told a huge crowd of Muslims in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Solution for Boko Haram is let the 12 northern sharia states have their sovereign Islamic country from Nigeria.

Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Receive them and bar them from contesting for political office and getting appointments.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by mudiana(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
let's also have repentant IPOB. I bet they will round them up for execution. useless Buhari regime.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Tonyx5(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wdym repentant ?? Kill those rebels asap
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by OLULAW: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Badhari would soon grant them presidential pardon and commission them as Army Officers.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Thunday1005(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
It remains direct employment into NA, then become informant for their previous boss
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Counterfeit: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is- a follow-up, second phase of the job before money starts changing hands.
They Sabi the work...
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by phkka1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
The present government is completely evil. They are working hand in hand with Boko Haram. Very soon Nigeria will come to an end.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by TruthinAction: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
If they like, they should recruit them into army and use them to protect the herdsmen and give information to Boko Haram. They are deceiving themselves. The game will be over very soon.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Sammerboi: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
You see America or NATO receiving repentant terrorists from Isis and Taliban before? It shall never be well with this Fulani/ BH federal government led by Buhari the tyrant. Like how can you just accept a killers just coz they told you they’ve repent? With this nepotistic and tribalistic way of governance Nigeria can never move forward.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by gbagyiza: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:
It's well... This is just some of the reason why I tend to think this life is just not fair...

What happens to the number of the family these bastards have rendered useless, made homeless and sent into poverty

It's an insult to those who have fallen victim's to their murderous actions...

And to think the federal government will still go-ahead to put many of them underpay... Just shows how hopeless the common man is before this government...

This is known as injustice. It's truly unfair.
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by Bimbilla(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
But i only see eleven
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by McLizbae: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
orisa37:
They once fought against Their Father Land. So they're high level CRIMINALS. Round them all up before a High Court and get them all sentenced to PUBLIC EXECUTION BY FIRING SQUADS.
Simple!
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by akanbiaa(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
How did 6+5 became 605?
Re: Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members by UCHIHAmask: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Zico5:
That's why I can never pity the massacres in North. Repentant Boko haram will automatically metamorphosis into bandits. From there complete annihilation will continue. What can't these fools extend such gesture to repentant ESN or iPob. We are in for long thing so far we share the same country with these fools
what is it that ESN and IPOB need to repent from!

Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna / Check Out The Top 10 Richest Kings In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Troops Raid, Destroy IPOB, ESN Supreme Headquarters In Anambra