Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) (50510 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by guiddoti: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Never collect any items to be delivered to anyone in the diaspora. Instead, let the person use a courier. People are wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by paulolee(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2021
SlyDev:
Must be Igbo (weed) grin
chaiii
Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2021
naijapips02:

That's an igboman for you.

Stop talking trash, the same Igbo men help their brothers to rise.
The act of betrayal is in the heart of every man who allows it define his character.

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by moriss33(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Same as ur terrorist brethren kill y'all since beginning of time.
GeneralPula:
Flatinoz sending their fellow brother to jeopardy since 607BC

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2021
moriss33:
Same as ur terrorist brethren kill y'all since beginning of time.

So Flatinoz and terrorist are same?

Thanks for the justification..

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by wwwihy: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
A man who speak in igbo languaged and from Oba in Anambra show how all the drugs were sealed in food ingredients packages.

Obi Cubana

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Any opportunity given out of goodwill, if Nigerians never cast am them no dae rest

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by moriss33(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2021
Lol...you should go learn where & when to use the word "justification"
Seems the word ur searching for is clarification.
Class in session.
GeneralPula:

So Flatinoz and terrorist are same?

Thanks for the justification..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by PAWG(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Man should’ve just returned the package quietly, those guys can do desperate things. He’s a lucky chap, he would’ve made headlines for the wrong reasons

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by house10studio: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Jostoman:
I hope our security agent can be very serious like this against those terrorist that are killing the innocent people of southern kaduna?
plz read n comment again
Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by dohyn(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2021
I believe this is one of the worst things you can do to a person. Paying a good deed with evil. There is nothing more terrible than that.
You make someone a drug mule without his/her consent and you take 100% of the profits if s/he goes through.
If the mule is accosted by Dubai immigration, s/he will be indignant in denial not knowing that drugs are in their luggage.
Dem suppose kill that "friend".

I kuku no dey help anybody carry load when I dey travel. No vex

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2021
Cubanna chief priest shocked
Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

Heart of man is wicked? Jesus no be man?

It’s the heart of Igbos that’s wicked. Always be straight forward..
Jesus is a man... Doesn't mean He is a man like me and you.
Jehovah is a man of war.... Doesn't mean God fight war like a man.
"spiritual things are only discerned spiritually"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2021
guiddoti:
Never collect any items to be delivered to anyone in the diaspora. Instead, let the person use a courier. People are wicked.

If u must, tell them u are going to open it and check them b4 adding them to ur luggage. It’s become necessary.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by ojesymsym: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2021
He should do that as a matter of urgency. No need to protect the person even if he is a friend. How can you send an innocent friend to his death in an Arab nation, even certain enemies will not go this far.
Esseite:
How do you delibrately send a man to death..

He should give NDLEA the contact of whomever gave him that package.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by YeyeGbami: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Chaii. Make una pass me the cannabis
Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by Qatar2022: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2021
zolajpower:

shocked this is terrible..... And they re agitating for Biafra
Sometimes I wonder the kind sense you Yoruba people have, what concerns Biafra and this news? Yoruba is full of idiots

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by do4luv14(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2021
mayorkun101:

Na DHL mad pass

That one, them go arrest both sender sendee, and receiver sharply

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by BSsniffer: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2021
If they can do this to their brother.... imagine what they'd do to someone who isn't related to them or from their village.....

Avoid any Igbo you see in asia.
Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by zolajpower: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2021
Qatar2022:

Sometimes I wonder the kind sense we onye dot people have, what concerns Biafra and this news? Onye dot nation is full of idiots
Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by KayCee92(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2021
naijapips02:

That's an igboman for you.

Mugu, so, bad people are not in ur Village abi. See his head grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by KayCee92(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2021
zolajpower:

shocked this is terrible..... And they re agitating for Biafra

Ignorant buffoon sighted...... So, what is the nexus between this your comment and Biafra. Thinking with your hands I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by Hapinex01: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Thank your stars
Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by zolajpower: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2021
KayCee92:

Ignorant buffoon sighted...... So, what is the nexus between this my senseless comment and Biafra. Thinking with my hands and anus I guess grin
Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by pooozeee(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Don't ever receive any item on someone behalf to deliver abroad, not even from your brother, don't even accept to receive test books because they can serve as materials to smuggle drugs abroad.

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2021
When I wanted to travel, Only my wife knew when I was going. My Church members sef no sabi where I dey. grin grin grin

I pack my luggage by myself, wrap am well for airport.

The best thing is to keep the travel plans to yourself, to avoid saying no to people who will try to send you message.

A lot of people are extremely wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by BKayy: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2021
Na so them for cast Oba but Our Chi pass them.
Thunder fire all of them

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by imagrg(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2021
Particularly the hearts of some Nigerians....Heartless, dishonest, wicked dare-devil instincts. Psychopaths walking freely on our streets.
GardenOfGod:
The heart of man is cunningly wicked. He lies on his bed and devises evil. His imagination is corrupted in perpetuity.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2021
The cubana crew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.