Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,753 members, 7,938,303 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him (1531 Views)

Armed Robbers Used My Sister's Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan / Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Ghanaian Boy Turns Into Cat During Rituals After Spending Three Days In Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by felixawe(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
The Osun State Police Command has apprehended some suspects in connection to the killing of a victim identified as Ayoade Fasesan Moses in the state. The suspects are reportedly being interrogated by the police Command over their involvement in ritual killing.
A herbalist has narrated how he killed an alleged customer for rituals and sold parts of his body in Osun state. The suspects, Faseun Afolabi, Fadare Afolabi and Taiwo who were paraded by the state police commissioner, CP Woke Olokode at the police headquarters in Osogbo, admitted the guilt of the offence.

Confessing the role he played, Faseun Afolabi said, “one 35-year-old, Ayo came to my place for a money ritual and I told him it’s hard but he insisted on it and as a result of this, I approached another herbalist friend, Fadare Afolabi, who told me that we can use the boy for our own money ritual.“

It was gathered from the suspect's confession that the victim was given 'medicine' and thereafter strangled to death while one of the suspects held his legs. One of the suspects confessed that he was given the victim's hands and his heart while adding that he sold one of the victim's hands for N20,000 and gave out the other hand and the heart for free.

The Osun State Police Chief revealed that the principal suspect (Faseun Afolabi) had initially denied knowing the whereabouts of the ritual victim but confirmed that he knew the victim. However, the suspect eventually confessed to have conspired with two of his cohorts and led detectives to the Fidibomi Area of Ikirun where the victim was killed, butchered and his remains were buried.

Following this development, the remains of the deceased were exhumed and taken to the UNIOSUN morgue for autopsy where the mother of the victim identified the last cloth worn by her son (victim). Olokode assured that the arrested suspects will be charged to court after the conclusion of investigations, while efforts are ongoing to apprehend one of the suspects still at large.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/63fba1b2ac9b452d1eb0da16d7c875cf?client=news

1 Like

Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by Hardgun: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ok
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by GardenOfGod(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Interesting..... Your enemies will fall into the pit meant for you. Amen.
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by MufasaLion: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
The predator ended up as a prey.

1 Like

Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by Caboceer: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Skull mining activities at an all time high in Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by mountmoriah(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
What a wicked world we live in, imagine this, human to human, dust to dust all because of what
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Caboceer:

Please ignore this impostor..

Real Igbos and not Osus don't abuse Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by Karlovych: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin grin According to the reports gathered by the media, Ayoade Fasesan Moses is a graduate of Skeletal Engineering from Oduduwa University, he also holds a Masters degree in Skull Mining from the same institution.

1 Like

Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by superCleanworks(m): 4:44am On Aug 09, 2021
hilarious
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by Caboceer: 5:33am On Aug 09, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Please ignore this impostor..

Real Igbos and not Osus don't abuse Yorubas.

I never said I was Yoruba you idiot
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by Arthurity1(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Caboceer:
That's enough hate! This rubbish has to stop!
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2021
U wan go find the bread, them use you do bread
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by punisha: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
U wan go find the bread, them use you do bread

No be juju be that? shocked
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Caboceer:

Caboceer to his useless homosexual father:

I never said I was Yoruba you idiot
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by descarado: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2021
Poverty is the root o all these evil.
From politicians to religious leaders to workers and traders

Poverty and fear of the unknown( no security guaranteed by gvt) drive people to grred andore greed. Those that made it Wantage so as to Lord over those eneath them. More atrocities.
Those beneath envy Those above and want to be like them.
More atrocities.

Religious leaders especially Christianity preach prosperity like you are worth nothing being an average guy.
Good luck to you guys
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by GiftCardShopper: 7:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Bad news every minute; now my brain hurts...
#Sell your giftcard!
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by WaffenSS(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Yeriba and rituals.
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by Bimbilla(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2021
Some people will have blame it on Fulani people
Re: I Used My Customer For Rituals After He Asked Me To Do Money Rituals For Him by Caboceer: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=104586372][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Little Girl Electrocuted By A Faulty Refrigerator At A Store / How First Bank & Sporty Bet Defrauded Me Of N161K / What Will Happen Now That AKPABIO Is The Senate President (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.