Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,660 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Michael Felix Now Has His Song As Callertunes!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Michael Felix Now Has His Song As Callertunes!!! (229 Views)

What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? / Get Your Song/business On Callertunes And Earn Big! / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Felix Now Has His Song As Callertunes!!! by chinedug: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Michael Felix’s My Money Out Now On Callertunes

[img][/img]
Michael Felix released My Money in early 2020 and has been pushing the promotion on online platforms which has made the song gain recognition on social media platforms and also helped the song climb on the itunes chat at some point. The song is finally on callertunes and you can subscribe to it by following the instructions on the artwork.

And if you are yet to get the song My Money by Michael Felix, follow the link below to stream

(1) (Reply)

Ace Comedian Basketmouth Signs Music Deal With Empire / Alikiba – Jealous Ft Mayorkun Mp3 Download Audio / BOYA- MOSKOLEE (mixed By Youngprof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.