Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,663 members, 7,914,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:30 AM

Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. (1228 Views)

Governors Should Follow Suit On 60% Travel Delegation Slash — Shehu Sani / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Goodmarlian: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
All his major plants are in the east my man is wise because he knows anything can happen the way Nigeria is going even his headquarters is in nnewi,if you like dont follow this example keep building you all and all in the Kano and sokoto even as i speak i am planning to leave Lagos by the end of this year by Gods grace i will be moving my educational bussiness from Lagos to Owerri soon besides i deal with student and Lagos life is too expensive more so futo is not a bad place to do business besides easterners go to school more than all in Nigeria,by the end of this year we move .

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:
All his major plants are in the east my man is wise because he knows anything can happen the way Nigeria is going even his headquarters is in nnewi,if you like dont follow this example keep building you all and all in the Kano and sokoto even as i speak i am planning to leave Lagos by the end of this year by Gods grace i will be moving my educational bussiness from Lagos to Owerri soon besides i deal with student and Lagos life is too expensive more so futo is not a bad place to do business besides easterners go to school more than all in Nigeria,by the end of this year we move .
I hope you are truly serious about leaving. Nobody will miss you in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Goodmarlian: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Who cares..

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by SalafRider(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:

Who cares..

Aje, you de motivate me boss
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:

When Nnamdi Kanu is locking imo state down with his terrorist group

Moreover nothing is happening in Nigeria...only govt dealing with terrorist.
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by tutudesz: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:
By Gods grace undecided Lagos is too expensive undecided So are you moving your business because of lack of business in Lagos/cost of living or because anything can happen in Nigeria
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Goodmarlian: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
tutudesz:

By Gods grace undecided Lagos is too expensive undecided So are you moving your business because of lack of business in Lagos/cost of living or because anything can happen in Nigeria

Oga go find job,this is an Igbo thread so gerrout Is it by force to live with Yorubas and Hausas?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by tutudesz: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:

Oga go find job,this is an Igbo thread so gerrout Is it by force to live with Yorubas and Hausas?
But the owner of Nairaland is a yoruba man undecided So you should be ashamed of yourself for using it
Answer my question on the reason for wanting to leave Lagos
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by tutudesz: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:

Guy on you don creat 114 Topics and all of them were closed shocked cheesy grin
Only God knows how many accounts you get

Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Goodmarlian: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
tutudesz:

But the owner of Nairaland is a yoruba man undecided So you should be ashamed of yourself for using it
Answer my question on the reason for wanting to leave Lagos

Is it by force to stay in Lagos unity beggar... grin

Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by tutudesz: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:

Is it by force to stay in Lagos unity beggar... grin

Answer are relocating back to the east because you want to promote investment in Igbo land or because hunger dey kill you for Lagos
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by whoawa(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:

Apart from that, in less than 30yrs Lagos will be no more.

Any city less than 1meter above sea will be submerge on or before 2050.
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by udele1: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Stay online and be advising billionaires. Dont go and work hard to become one.

This song is for u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQC_2FaFjfQ
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by udele1: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
whoawa:

In that 30 years, you still wont have an investment in lagos or igboland.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Goodmarlian: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
udele1:
Stay online and be advising billionaires. Dont go and work hard to become one.

This song is for u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQC_2FaFjfQ

I am no billionaire but I am ,comfortable,healthy and happy which is the most important thing in life,some billionaires like your president and the frog eyed Lagos landlord can not boast of that ,life is not all about money.
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by udele1: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:

I am no billionaire but I am ,comfortable,healthy and happy which is the most important thing in life,some billionaires like your president and the frog eyed Lagos landlord can not boast of that ,life is not all about money.

Wait till you get to their age.
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Goodmarlian: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
whoawa:

If portharcourt gets submerged too that means the sea has reached southeast no need to dredge... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Goodmarlian: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
udele1:

Wait till you get to their age.

I don't smoke or drink ,i don't do fetish stuffs so good health is sure till old age.
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by Ofodirinwa: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodmarlian:

You're the one that needs to follow. They are more than ok
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by heniford2: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
i already started my business in Enugu moved to Abia state too opening another business all am waiting is for the contrators to finalize so work will kick off soon, starting my biscuit business next month too having registered it Anambra we move
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by udele1: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2021
heniford2:
i already started my business in Enugu moved to Abia state too opening another business all am waiting is for the contrators to finalize so work will kick off soon, starting my biscuit business next month too having registered it Anambra we move

Goodluck.
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by heniford2: 12:13am On Aug 09, 2021
udele1:

Goodluck.
am already lucky grin angry cheesy no need you wishing me one last week we had a meeting in berling 100 igbos we decided to choke much investment in East enugu, imo,Abia and Anambra with housing,business, and etc just be watching we raised close to €30million euros as start up
Re: Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. by udele1: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2021
heniford2:
am already lucky grin angry cheesy no need you wishing me one last week we had a meeting in berling 100 igbos we decided to choke much investment in East enugu, imo,Abia and Anambra with housing,business, and etc just be watching we raised close to €30million euros as start up

Once again goodluck with your online investments.

(1) (Reply)

Just Ponder For A Minute (pics) / Peter Obi On Their Faces. / Video: Ohaneze Ndigbo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.