Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,421 members, 7,940,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Understand Spiritual WARFARE - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understand Spiritual WARFARE (988 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dangerousboy:
May God enlighten the eye's of our understanding
Jesus Christ said in Matthew 25 sv 14 - 30 that we should use the understanding we have. Those who use what they already have will have more given to them and from those who do not use the understanding they have, even the little they had will be taken from them. undecided

You read this here chapter of the book of Daniel by applying first the understanding given you by other men, deceivers, hence the conclusion you came in with. If you considered opening your eyes to what is in fact contained in it, you would have found out the lies for yourself. undecided

1. God never commanded His people to fast in order to hear from Him so Daniel didn't fast in the traditional way of fasting for 21 days as is popularly believed. undecided

2. The popular image of an angel subduing a demon labeled the prince of Persia is also a lie. Daniel's guide in his vision, he himself described as a man and we know that the prince of Persia mentioned in the vision at the time was the son of Cyrus, the king of Persia. undecided

3. That Daniel's guide withstood the prince does not Imply "spiritual warfare" as it could also have referred to a debate or an argument of sorts between them

4. Michael, mentioned in the story, was named an important prince who defended the rights of Daniel's people - no mention of him being an angel, this by Daniel. undecided

I can go on but the point is, these special interpretations that people apply to the reading of scripture as in fact lies inserted in between the lines of what is written. And when you insert a lie, you immediately loose the message being conveyed you by the author. undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by ikes9(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When reading even your Bible, always pay attention to context. undecided

You are told Daniel had a vision and in that vision, Daniel was met by a man, a guide, who told him things. The man gives you many clues to help you sort through the vision, mentioning persons(not spirits) , including a Kingdom of Persia, and a people, Daniel's people

1. The Kingdom of Persia was an actual Kingdom which existed during the time of Daniel, whose King happened to be named Cyrus, the great - Daniel 10 vs 1.

2. The one you call prince of the Kingdom of Persia was Cyrus's sons who is listed as the commander of the army of Persia - he was not a Spirit but a human being - Daniel 10 vs 13 undecided

3. the prince called Michael in the vision, also an important prince in the land of Persia, not some angel is mentioned. And in Daniel 10 vs 21, we are told of Micheal that he was a prince over Daniel's people, the Hebrews, suggesting to us that Micheal, was a man in the land. undecided

4. In Daniel 10 vs 20, Daniel's guide in the vision, described by Daniel as a man, not a celestial being, informed Daniel that had to go continue his engagement with the prince of Persia, informing Daniel that another prince, the prince of Greece, would show up. undecided

So, what "spiritual warfare" do you assume Daniel fought in this vision? undecided

You just gave yourself away with the first paragraph,so you twisted the words in the Bible to suite your wrong narrative, you comfortably changed the word angel to guide,a man that just told him things trying to separate the spiritual from the word

So the archangel Micheal is now a man in the land of Israel abii??

Hahahaha ,omohh suit yourself
I didn't even bother to read past the first paragraph, cause I know with an intro like that? Nah okoto meww you go yarn

1 Like

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
ikes9:

You just gave yourself away with the first paragraph, so you twisted the words in the Bible to suite your wrong narrative, you comfortably changed the word [b] angel to guide,a man that just told him things trying to separate the spiritual from the word[/b]

So the archangel Micheal is now a man in the land of Israel abii??

Hahahaha ,omohh suit yourself
I didn't even bother to read past the first paragraph, cause I know with an intro like that? Nah okoto meww you go yarn
I am afraid I don't follow at all. How exactly did I twist what word? What "spiritual" thing do you refer to? undecided

You speak of Micheal as an archangel, where in that entire chapter is he mentioned as being an archangel to you? undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 1:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Glory to God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Difference Between A Christian And A Pagan? / Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? / Did Jesus Pray In Tongues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.