Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,747 members, 7,930,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Are The Safety Precautions You Practice For Safe Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Safety Precautions You Practice For Safe Sex (448 Views)

There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] / Pls Stop This For The Safety Of Your Children / "Safe Sex Or Total Sexual Abstinence" Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Safety Precautions You Practice For Safe Sex by Chuky7(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2021
In summary to those who have safe sex responsibly whether with multiple women or not

Let's educate our selves

We don't want unwanted pregnancies or diseases. so share let others learn besides we all know most of us fvck everyday. so how do you enjoy the safety balance
Re: What Are The Safety Precautions You Practice For Safe Sex by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2021
nawa o
Re: What Are The Safety Precautions You Practice For Safe Sex by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Chuky7:
In summary to those who have safe sex responsibly whether with multiple women or not

Let's educate our selves

We don't want unwanted pregnancies or diseases. so share let others learn besides we all know most of us fvck everyday. so how do you enjoy the safety balance

Most of us don't Bleep everyday, we practice safe sex by obeying God word on abstinence
Re: What Are The Safety Precautions You Practice For Safe Sex by Favy1235(f): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2021
The only safety method i know is that.
Before i started sex with my bf we went for test,we've been having sex without condom for the past 5months
though he uses withdrawl method and it has shaaa been effective.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Safety Precautions You Practice For Safe Sex by Southernigbo: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Favy1235:
The only safety method i know is that.
Before i started sex with my bf we went for test,we've been having sex without condom for the past 5months
though he uses withdrawl method and it has shaaa been effective.
but why are u guys not practising Christian complaiant and Christian safe relationship?

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question For Ladies In The House / Wouldn't Social Media Kill Future Nigerian Marriages? / How Do I Reach Lautech At Ogbomosho From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.