Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,295 members, 7,923,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

''there Was Never A Time L Ask People Not To Post My Pictures With Hushpuppi'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''there Was Never A Time L Ask People Not To Post My Pictures With Hushpuppi'' (247 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''there Was Never A Time L Ask People Not To Post My Pictures With Hushpuppi'' by Gistblog9ja(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Senator Dino Melaye on his Instagram page said that he never ask Nigerian people not to post his picture with alleged internet fraudster Ramon Abbas aka Hushpuppi.

Dino Melaye wrote on one of his post via Instagram;

"They was never a time l ask people not to post my pictures with Hushpuppi or anyone for that matter because there is no reason to. Am a political celebrity, please continue posting jare. Wetin bird chop na im e go carry fly. SDM"

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/08/there-was-never-time-l-ask-people-not.html#more

1 Share

Re: ''there Was Never A Time L Ask People Not To Post My Pictures With Hushpuppi'' by onez: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2021
A

(1) (Reply)

Don't Watch If You Can't Hold Your Laugh. / Olakunle Churchil, Ex Husband To Tonto Dike Dedicates Baby From New Wife / Stop Calling To Threaten Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.