Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,741 members, 7,892,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video (6498 Views)

Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus / Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by arthurwillia(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin

Make I no laugh abeg
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by supogift(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
nsukkachap:
https://fb.watch/7gA0gEQ4OU/

The state of students’ hostels across Nigeria’s tertiary institutions

This trending video of the dilapidated state of students hostel at University of Nigeria (UNN), Enugu state, recorded by a parent raises the issue of the state of students hostels, and other facilities across Nigeria’s tertiary institutions.
The students deserve better.
If u see this same toilet on FB and IG you will appreciation our students
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Now I can see why UNN graduates are unkempt.
They rarely look cute.
U hardly find one in a neatly starched White shirt.
Dia Corpers are almost always in a sorry state.
The SCHOOL really dealt with them ruthlessly.
It's unfair how one will get admitted into a school and graduate with cerebrospinal meningitis.

This UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA is truly a representation of the sorry state of the nation.
2 UNN graduates nearly burnt down our Corpers lodge, as dey regularly & carelessly left their boiling pots in the fire each time dey cooked.

In fact, one left his pot in the fire and embarked on transatlantic journey across States. Truly, In terms of HOME ECONOMICS, I'm yet to be impressed by a UNN graduate
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Milesbillions(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mehn....this reminds me of my days as an undergraduate in UNN.....truth be told, I stayed in the hostel throughout my stay, sometimes the toilets are not conducive for somebody to defecate into.....some of us use to enter airport.....a slang for a bush where u can defecate comfortably.....

It is not an easy journey but I thank God.
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Milesbillions(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Little wonder, UNN graduates are unkempt.
They rarely look cute.
U hardly find one in a neatly starched White shirt.
Dia Corpers are almost always in a sorry state.
The SCHOOL really dealt with them ruthlessly.
It's unfair how one will get admitted into a school and graduate with cerebrospinal meningitis.

Why are you like this?
I'm a UNN graduate bro and currently serving somewhere in ogun state. Please get your facts right before you start talking what you don't know.....how many superlions have you met?
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by veli1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
they are even lucky to have electricity, for my uni, no light and no generator. cool
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by angelfallz(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
If you have the money make sure your children don't go to public universities in Nigeria.

Those universities' hostels are uninhabitable.
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by kinglaxon: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
The Sound of Rain Meditation, Deep Sleep, Relaxing Sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooicMsY9g3g
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by TheWolfen(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Get your daughter an apartment off campus. Nigeria won't end us o
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by AmuEbule: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
We have maintenance problem in Nigeria.
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Theunbothered: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
It's no wonder many Nigerians, even the ones who claim to be educated, develop animalistic tendencies.

We live every day like animals, no care, concern or thought about the situation we live in. But we keep singing "one day e go better", e no go better for you if you keep living this way idiot! angry
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Theunbothered: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
The sit at home is making this ALMAJIRI mental.

So from snapping fake pictures about sit at home, now it's to show UNN hostel?? Which is also fake. Guy concentrate on the sit at home that is successfully beautiful.

Una must understand that IGBO are not fully like you uncircumcised miscreants.

Shut up abeg!

We've seen similar pictures being posted to the front page for years now! Public universities, which should be centres for the best and brightest minds, have now become pigstys and home to so many other atrocities.

Instead of looking inwards and seeking reorientation, you play the ethnic card.
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Theunbothered: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Government is not to be blame here but students who make use of the facilities. Unpatriotism seems to be running through the gene of many Nigerians.

Both of them are to blame abeg. How would a public university be looking like cattle rearing ground and nobody has done anything.

Imagine Oxford University looking like this.
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by GardenOfGod(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Theunbothered:

Both of them are to blame abeg. How would a public university be looking like cattle rearing ground and nobody has done anything.

Imagine Oxford University looking like this.
If you say so
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
You supposed done out graphic photos there man .. I just saw the most dirty ,mind boggling ,brain freezing and mood disturbing toilet ever . abeg censor these pics. make dem demolish that place asap nothing like renovation. E jorrr contact them
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Bodyodour: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Its not fake. I school there.
esnbrutality:
The sit at home is making this ALMAJIRI mental.

So from snapping fake pictures about sit at home, now it's to show UNN hostel?? Which is also fake. Guy concentrate on the sit at home that is successfully beautiful.

Una must understand that IGBO are not fully like you uncircumcised miscreants.
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
The place is a glorified prison. Too bad
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by gregyboy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
After sitting on that sit, bitches will still be asking their bf for bj....
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by DonCandido(f): 1:40am On Aug 10, 2021
I don't really understand why the mother cried.

Did she expect anything else?

Was it not their generation that created this mess?

From failing to use their official positions to ensure proper maintenance of the facility and to training their children to see government provided facilities as an investment in trust for the next generation?

Only animals can use a facility in this manner!

Cry me a river!

Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Almaigaa: 5:20am On Aug 10, 2021
This can only happen in the EAST. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by YoungRay007: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2021
UNN students are the cause of this problem. Imagine a room that is suppose to accommodate only 4 students, each student will now squate a friend, at the end you will have like 8 occupants in a room. If a hostel is meant for 200 students, you will end up seeing 800 students there. This is the same hostel students are dying to get by all means. Some even bribe to get it, others sleep with ICT staff.

the school authorities need to look into this matter because it becoming a serious matter. Dirty environment harbors diseases
Re: Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video by Homosapiens20x: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Such a shame....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb CBT Practice Software - Jambite Scores 396 / Twenty Fact Of Life That Everybody Must Know!!!! / Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.