Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,597 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lets Talk Business, Money And Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Talk Business, Money And Economy (275 Views)

Lets Talk Piggyvest: Scam Or Legit? What I Discovered / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! / Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk Business, Money And Economy by Mist100: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Save Our Naira
===============
In 2015, the exchange rate hovered around N280/$1. Everyone went agog and I remembered saying Nigeria has never had it this bad and don't think it will get worse. A friend in Huawei shrugged and said the exchange rate will hit N500 if nothing is done quickly. 6 years after that prophesy is now a reality which in essence means nothing has been done to save our Naira
===============
Are Your Accounts Balanced? Get a FREE Accounting/HR Solution Here. Click https://mailchi.mp/7a731fef56c5/kobo
Re: Lets Talk Business, Money And Economy by Mist100: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Subsidy Removal
============
Subsidy has been removed. It is now "Petroleum Equalization Fund". What is the difference? The landing cost of a litre of petrol is about N200 but the pump price is N169 meaning a difference of N31 has been paid on my behalf for every litre consumed. Does this even make economic sense when we can afford to build working refineries? Liberalize this industry properly let our quality of life improve Mr Minister.

Please.

============
Are Your Accounts Balanced? Get a FREE Accounting/HR Solution Here. Click https:///d_aVH86
Re: Lets Talk Business, Money And Economy by Mist100: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fulani Herders Vs Enugu Herders
========================
The cattle business is worth over N3billion in annual revenue. So why is this lucrative business largely untapped and left in the hands of a select few especially in the North?
Can entrepreneurs from other parts of the country venture into the cattle ranching business to solve the problems in this space. Nothing will absolutely be wrong if we have Akure or Enugu herders or ranchers.
============
Are Your Accounts Balanced? Get a FREE Accounting/HR Solution Here. Click https://mailchi.mp/7a731fef56c5/kobo
Re: Lets Talk Business, Money And Economy by Mist100: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Estimated Billing; Which Way Out?
===================
Estimated billing is simply a set up to extort. How difficult is it to meter customers instead of making them pay for services not enjoyed? At some point the cost of my annual estimated electricity bills was catching up with my rent. How can a residential apartment consume 28k monthly? what is the rationale?

To make matters worse small businesses are not immune to this extortionist tendencies of the power companies. Many of them have buckled not as a result of bad managerial skills or a lack of adequate capital but a hostile environment in which they operate. As a business owner what is keeping you down?
============
Tired of Errors in Your Balance Sheet?
Need Practical Accounting Tips for Your Business?
Get our Accounting/HR Solution Built Right inside Excel on www.maxwelu.

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To 10 Million Naira ($24, 000) Business Funding / How Rockefeller Built His Trillion Dollar Oil Empire / Are You Interested In Becoming A Scrum Master Certified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.