Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone (2624 Views)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2011
Guys what will be your reaction if you fine out that your girlfriend saves your name at her phone contact numbers with mugu 5 and the girl na girl wey u don spend money well well for her with hope that you are going to marry her
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by MrCork17: 2:04pm On May 17, 2011
Ucheosefoh. bro, is your middle name Mugu? undecided
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 17, 2011
You are the 5th mugu in her book.

Save her name as idi*ot number1.

grin grin  grin grin grin  grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by sexyLeamon(f): 2:32pm On May 17, 2011
You are obviously not important hahha grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by hunkyjohn(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2011
Save her own name as Ashii10
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ucheosefoh. bro, is your middle name Mugu? undecided
Mr cork my bros my middle name no be mugu but wetin happen be say na your girlfriend phone I find am the day we slept together I stole her phone to call you so that you will catch her red handed I come discover na mugu 5 she use save your name for her phone I come change mind not to call you again since you are not important to her
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by MrCork17: 3:29pm On May 17, 2011
Ucheosefoh. bro u dont mind if we call u Mugu? wink
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 17, 2011
hahahhaaahahahhhaaa!

I did that once! But I called him "dumbazz 2".  grin grin

can't say who the first one was.  lipsrsealed don't want to hurt mr. cork's feelings.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by 2ruink(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

Guys what will be your reaction if you fine out that your girlfriend saves your name at her phone contact numbers with mugu 5 and the girl na girl wey u don spend money well well for her with hope that you are going to marry her
dat gul no even respect ur bia-bia call u mugu. If i b u, i 4 chop off her pinky nd let go her fat ars
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 17, 2011
@poster
drop that said phone in the toilet and flush it by mistake then patiently wait for her to ask me to buy her a new one!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 17, 2011
2ruink:

dat gul no even respect your bia-bia call u mugu. If i b u, i 4 chop off her pinky nd let go her fat ars
shocked shocked shocked angry angry VIOLENT ARE WE? angry angry angry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by MMM2(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2011
i will be very happy.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ucheosefoh.  bro u dont mind if we call u Mugu?    wink
hmmmmm mr cork no let me vex for u
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by kpolli(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2011
try n work ur way to be mugu1
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by nnenaeze(f): 7:55am On May 19, 2011
go and watch the movie "African Baby" and find out how the guy dealt with that problem lol
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by GODSON2009(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2011
a girl could never save my name as mugu because i make sure i dont spent money muguistically on any girl im sure the most likely derogatory name a girl might save my name as is miser or ijebu, why should i spend loads on a girl when im not a sugar daddy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by omega25red(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2011
kpolli:

try n work your way to be mugu1
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin this answer wins
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Beync(f): 3:32pm On May 19, 2011
Op if your story is true try dis trus me; save her no with Arsehole on your phone, invite her over while u were gisting, leave your phone with her and collect hers' tell her to pic your call using her phone to call your line while she is with it, tell her u testing something, den she wud pic d phone and see the fackin arsehole case close!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by 190: 3:36pm On May 19, 2011
kpolli:

try n work your way to be mugu1
cool cool
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by annawhite(f): 7:27pm On May 19, 2011
u accept ya fate na!
very soon mumu6 go join n u wil b a step higher
GOODLUCK climbin d mumu ladder!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by chibaby5(f): 7:41pm On May 19, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girls are wicked shaa but sum ov em(guyz) deserve it grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by pharmking: 8:14pm On May 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Too funny. I will dump her in a heartbeat if she won't answer why she did that~~~
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by sandraa(f): 8:34pm On May 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ Mr Cork i saved ur name on my fone as mugu 10a and mugu 10b ( ur 2 numbers)
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by CrazyMan(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2011
I would break the phone and give her the beating of her life
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Nobody: 2:45am On May 20, 2011
@ OP

Ask her why you are not Mugu 1. You deserve the best, don't you?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 20, 2011
pharmking:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Too funny. I will dump her in a heartbeat if she won't answer why she did that~~~

so are you saying that there is a possible good reason for saving your name as MUGU5?! what kind of answer would make you forgive her, if i may ask?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

so are you saying that there is a possible good reason for saving your name as MUGU5?! what kind of answer would make you forgive her, if i may ask?

ROFLMAO. Hey honey, why is my number saved under the name MUGU 5? You had better give me a good reason or this house will not contain the both of us (a famous threat made by Nigerian couples).
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2011
sandraa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ Mr Cork i saved your name on my fone as mugu 10a and mugu 10b ( your 2 numbers)
I love u for that I know of another girl that save his name with mugu12
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2011
Guys that is not a true life story but my imagination about people's reactions on issues like that but if na me she come save my name with mugu 5 I go save her own name with ashawo no 5 or use and dump no 6
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 20, 2011
^
Na lie you talk. Is it because folks are making fun of you that you have decided to change your story? Abeg, there is nothing shameful about being a Mugu 5, at least, you can console yourself that you are not Mugu 6.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2011
omo_to_dun:

^
Na lie you talk. Is it because folks are making fun of you that you have decided to change your story? Abeg, there is nothing shameful about being a Mugu 5, at least, you can console yourself that you are not Mugu 6.
hahahaha I am too smart to be called mugu let alone mugu 5
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone by Skmoda360(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2011
Good question,

(1) (2) (Reply)

***Festive Oyinbo P U S S Y*** / Omg! Kenyan Man Stuck Inside Married Woman After Sex With Her / Frequent Sex In Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.