Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,572 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

5 Unconventional Ways To Reward Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Unconventional Ways To Reward Your Child (279 Views)

I Threw A Tomato At Her! | The Unconventional Way I Raise My Kids In The Us / Italian Govt Bids To Reward Couple Who Have A Third Child With Land Property / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Unconventional Ways To Reward Your Child by fabmumngonline: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Finding a way to reward your child will help keep that child motivated and encourage good behaviour.

However, they are bound to get bored if the reward you offer is predictable.

Looking for unconventional ways to reward your child? You’ll like this one:
https://fabmumng.com/5-unconventional-ways-to-reward-your-child/
Re: 5 Unconventional Ways To Reward Your Child by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
I reward my bible fellowship children by
1. Praising them and hyping them till they will be sleeping and smiling remembering me
2. Cook a delicacy and allow only them to eat it
3. Print a certificate of excellence with their names on it
4. Allow them lead all the singing and say d closing prayer
5. Give them whatever they want grin grin grin
Now they eat, chew and listen to bible and every thing I say with no noise..who dosent want to be spoilt?
Join us this Saturday at sijuola street no 7@ okota near century market from 5-6pm only..we will be discussing the Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want for a full month
Adult , it's for u...so come , bring a friend and the children in ur compound .call me 08112658211

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I / . / Why Your Partner Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.