Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,747 members, 7,948,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

#enough Of The Falsehoods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #enough Of The Falsehoods (163 Views)

To Those Who Spread Falsehoods, I Hold No Malice. Instead, I Pray For...– Obi / Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods / You Manufacture Falsehoods, Paint A Non-existing Picture, Dogara Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#enough Of The Falsehoods by ComradeOJ(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nigeria has suffered tremendously from the Falsehoods of her political class. It is now high time to say enough is enough to this conundrum...

Enjoy this expository video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIgXD4bTCd0

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Represents Critical Asset For The Promotion Of Good Governance -nnamani / Secondus Fate Uncertain As PDP Governors’ Meeting Continues Tuesday / Governor Zulum Receives Another Chibok Abductee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.