Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,900 members, 7,918,928 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:40 PM

4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! (2348 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Plut01: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2021

Connect me with Monika. You said she was born with silver spoon, right? and she has been failing jamb since 2019?

I will like to make her pass........So far her parents are not yet broke.

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Bunmhi(f): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Eva
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Bunmhi:
Eva
Eva... why?
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Plut01:

Connect me with Monika. You said she was born with silver spoon, right? and she has been failing jamb since 2019?

I will like to make her pass........So far her parents are not yet broke.

grin
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2021
BadRadio:
Racheal is 29. a graduate and a vlogger. Petite, smart, intelligent, ultruistic but lavish with spending other peoples money... A strange sense of humour too.

Monica is 22, thick, pretty, easygoing, naughty, brilliant and funny... she's a jambite... she couldn't pass jamb since 2019. Born with a silver spoon

Eva is 36, a graduate... selfless & independent... she's business inclined, she a dealer on exotic footwears, perfumes ,wines and bone straight hairs attachment.

Joyce is 22. tall, light-skinned and curvaceous... speaks with some british accent. Very beautiful... that's all I know for now.

I am thinking about picking just one. All four of them said yes to my proposal... I cant date all four. It has to be one.

What do u think guys?

Connect me with that monica
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by AYNL: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2021
;DSend Me Monica's Number My Type Of Girl :PSend Me Monica's Number My Type Of Girl
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Connect me with that monica
grin
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2021
BadRadio:
grin

I'm seriously serious
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Spicylate(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
You gerrit
BadRadio:
huh?
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Spicylate:
You gerrit
maybe

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice / Guys, how long can you go on without cvmming, during S*x? / Mouth Or Body Odour,which One Will U Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.