Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:13 AM

Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? (719 Views)

7 Tips For Every Men To Escape The Downfalls Cause By Poison Between Women's Leg / Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? by vybzkartel: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
I will go for women and what do u think?

Re: Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
How can you say women are more dangerous than snake?
Snake never bite u na that is why.
Re: Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ode what they meant by dat statement is nothing physical,

Go play or stay with unknown cobra or python that's instant rip.... Just learn to think logically ... cheesy

Just advising you ... cheesy
Re: Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Women are more dangerous they are the ones who caused the downfall of mankind and as well deceived Samson but I'm not Samson, Solomon or Adam so I can't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? by wumi2017(f): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Snake
Re: Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? by Waynesteave: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Physically nah snake ooooh, but behaviorally nah woman oooooooh.

Simple.
Re: Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? by siofra(f): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your mother angry

1 Like

Re: Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? by luizpippo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
A woman can break your heart, leave you shattered, gets married and still be trying to stylishly return to you, but if a viper or cobra bites you, that you somehow survives is a miracle.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Between Women And Snakes Who Are More Dangerous? by Plut01: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2021

Your comparison is really absurd.

How could you compare Teacher and students? Snake is the teacher, women are the students, you grab?

(1) (Reply)

Simps Get In Here And Get Cured / Use This Text To Make Her Want You / What Is Wrong With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.