Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days (10894 Views)

CBN Directs Banks To Suspend Charges On Deposits Till September / Kano State Govt Locks Wellcare Supermarket For Rejecting Old Currency / CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days by deboysben(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
izzou:
grin

After Offorkansi ruled and refused to leave, until the LASG threw him out, the caretakers refused to conduct elections again.

A greedy man is a greedy man. It has nothing to do with race, tribe or color.

I still expect them to fight and reject election results after it's done.
but that caretaker is performing awesomely well.
I wonder y he no wan conduct election again.
Re: Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Don't tell me this is the outcome of the money spent on you in school. Is not by force they stay in Lagos to trade if they can not maintain peace in another person's land. Mind you, the governor is the chief security officer.
DOTian:
What is the business of Lagos State government with the non governmental leadership within the markets? These are non governmental organizations for crying out loud! Will the Lagos state government direct the Lagos branch of the Nigerian Bar Association to conduct elections within 60 days because they organization is having some internal wranglings? Why is the Lagos State government since the coming of Tinubu so desperate to dictate to Igbo traders? Why is he not ordering the cow traders to conduct elections quickly too?
Re: Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days by DOTian: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
ogunsbanjul:
Don't tell me this is the outcome of the money spent on you in school. Is not by force they stay in Lagos to trade if they can not maintain peace in another person's land. Mind you, the governor is the chief security officer.
Lagos is not "another person's land"! Lagos is our land too! It's the land of Aworis and Eguns! Every body else resides there as equal citizens of Nigeria. If you don't like that, go and get yourself a fresh republic! Your fathers are the ones who fought for one Nigeria, not mine!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days by PointZerom: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okoyeeboz:

Go and educate your father in Abakaliki.

Ho and educate your mother in Yaba left.
Re: Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days by naptu2: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Online Naira / Do's And Dont Of Importation / Access Bank Updated Fixed Deposit Rate 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.