Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,667 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Life B4 Birth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life B4 Birth (374 Views)

What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? / Why Do We Have To Swear B4 Commenting On Islamic Topics?? / God Supports Sex B4 Marriage; So Fvcck What Religion Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life B4 Birth by Techguy96(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
So I noticed when many Nigerians talk about life before birth, they often use the word "when I was in heaven", though they may be joking but on a more serious note why do Nigerians believe they were in heaven before birth.

As far as I can tell, we were all unconscious and non existence before birth. We had no memory, pain, experience or anything.

For example, I only heard, read and watched documentaries about WW2, I never went through the horrors of the war because I was non existence.

If this is the case.

Why do people believe they will continue to exist after death if they did not exist b4 birth.

It's actually a simple logic, we go back to the state we were b4 birth which being unconscious and non existence.
Re: Life B4 Birth by Juliusmalema2: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Ur logic is not logical, in fact it is unreasonable.
Re: Life B4 Birth by Techguy96(m): 12:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Ur logic is not logical, in fact it is unreasonable.
How, explain why it's not logical
Re: Life B4 Birth by Juliusmalema2: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Techguy96:

How, explain why it's not logical
Ur clothes were once non existing, in fact they once existed as cotton (plant). When they are destroyed do they go back to being cotton?
Re: Life B4 Birth by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Techguy96:
So I noticed when many Nigerians talk about life before birth, they often use the word "when I was in heaven", though they may be joking but on a more serious note why do Nigerians believe they were in heaven before birth.

As far as I can tell, we were all unconscious and non existence before birth. We had no memory, pain, experience or anything.

For example, I only heard, read and watched documentaries about WW2, I never went through the horrors of the war because I was non existence.

If this is the case.

Why do people believe they will continue to exist after death if they did not exist b4 birth.

It's actually a simple logic, we go back to the state we were b4 birth which being unconscious and non existence.
1. Ignorance of the Truth of God. undecided

2. How can you be "unconscious" before you were even created? undecided

3. Those who believe in Jesus Christ have eternal life .I.e., life after death. undecided

4. Again, if you believe that you again cease to exist when you die,how can you be said to be "unconscious"? undecided
Re: Life B4 Birth by Techguy96(m): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Ur clothes were once non existing, in fact they once existed as cotton (plant). When they are destroyed do they go back to being cotton?

But lemme be more scientific, energy cannot be created nor destroyed but only transform from one form to another.

It's thesame thing with ur body.

When one die, the body decompose n becomes manure. Simply put ur energy has been converted to another form. Same thing with the clothes, when u destroyed it it simply converts to another form.
Re: Life B4 Birth by Techguy96(m): 1:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Ignorance of the Truth of God. undecided

2. How can you be "unconscious" before you were even created? undecided

3. Those who believe in Jesus Christ have eternal life .I.e., life after death. undecided

4. Again, if you believe that you again cease to exist when you die,how can you be said to be "unconscious"? undecided

This is more like preaching, so I made a claim n u are preaching, u are not being reasonable and logical too.

Now who is the true God, in the existence of man kind there has been claim of more than 7 thousand god of which Christianity is just a recent one.

By unconscious, I mean unaware which totally makes sense, if u don't exist or u have not been created then u are definitely not conscious.

There has been no proof of Jesus Christ or life after death.
Re: Life B4 Birth by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Techguy96:

This is more like preaching, so I made a claim n u are preaching, u are not being reasonable and logical too.

Now who is the true God, in the existence of man kind there has been claim of more than 7 thousand god of which Christianity is just a recent one.

By unconscious, I mean unaware which totally makes sense, if u don't exist or u have not been created then u are definitely not conscious.

There has been no proof of Jesus Christ or life after death.
Well, If you had bothered to check the sign on the door, the word RELIGION would have helped you realized, before posting this comment, that you are the illogical party in this. undecided

The mention of the name " Jesus Christ" ought also to clue you in to the fact that I speak of the God of the Bible, and no other. undecided
Re: Life B4 Birth by Techguy96(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, If you had bothered to check the sign on the door, the word RELIGION would have helped you realized, before posting this comment, that you are the illogical party in this. undecided

The mention of the name " Jesus Christ" ought also to clue you in to the fact that I speak of the God of the Bible, and no other. undecided
The original post was not a religious one, so why bring in religion into an unreligious post and claim the poster is not logical.

(1) (Reply)

Afghanistan And The Triumph Of World Ideologies By Deji Yesufu / Why I Left MFM / The Origin Of Territorial Gods/ Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.