Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa (23713 Views)

Nigeria At Moderate Risk Of Marburg Virus Disease Outbreak - NCDC / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by BRATISLAVA: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Saint99:
It has been known that Bats transmit dangerous diseases to human, why not just get rid of Bats world wide and save mankind from these diseases.

Ecosystem imbalance.

Otherwise you are right. Bats must be prehistoric. They have all manner of terrible diseases in their bodies that come from who knows where.

Africans should be educated against bat consumption. Chinese, too.
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Demogorgon(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2021
Built2last:
For every virus there is an anti virus. in the middle are business men who do prepare these viruses in labs and launch it in either Asia or Africa.

The pharmaceutical companies cash out big.

Just like COVID 19. The vaccine was not made for the virus. The virus was made for the vaccine.

know this and live long. This is just the beginning. More deadly viruses will be launched
This virus is also as a result of a work done in the laboratory using African green monkeys..

Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by just2endowed: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2021
stop eating anyhow animal
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by emanobis(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Don't know if someone sees this the way I do.
How can you say this viral disease is the first of its kind and it already has a name.
It was in the same Guinea that Ebola was alleged to has originated from.
WHO and all this Western countries should leave Africa alone nah, let us live and die in peace.
Stop all this business venture in Africa abeg
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Omo…. We are on a long thing o.

Pastor Righteousness2, what did God say again?

Look for a Bible and read Matthew Chapter 24 for yourself.

Leave Righteousness2 for now.

1 Like

Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by SmartyPants(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Romanoff:
God abeg.

So person no go fit dey eat fruits again?

Why wouldn't you eat fruits again?
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by RapistOnBail: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Look for a Bible and read Matthew Chapter 24 for yourself.

Leave Righteousness2 for now.
Na u be him spokesman?
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Romanoff(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2021
SmartyPants:

Why wouldn't you eat fruits again?
Look at ways it can be transmitted on the article.
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Na u be him spokesman?

No.
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by kramer: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol..ironically, people like you did not say what you said in the past but only in recent times.

That's why the prophecy was also given:

"Most importantly, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. “Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “ Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.”

"So also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened.…"

Nope, people like you have been misyarning since the very beginning and ppl like me have been calling their bluff. If you read the 'past predictions' section from the link I posted, you'll notice that everything is recorded.

Like I said, today is not the first time and will not be the last. I remember when the likes of people like you shouted that the year 2000 would be the end of the world, but here we are.

Anyway, don't let me discourage you from your passion.. kwantinu spreading your message of doom and gloom. Don't forget to pass it on to your children and your children's children wink

1 Like

Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by ThuGGeR147: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Marburg or bedbug, abeg remain wherever you are ooh... Biko grin
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Alusiizizi(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Romanoff:
God abeg.

No danger with eating fruits. Just wash very well. Do not eat fruits that have holes in them They may have been partially consumed by those fruit bats. Bats are a reservoir for a large variety of deadly viruses.
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by realray(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Omo…. We are on a long thing o.
Pastor Righteousness2, what did God say again?

that it is time

1 Like

Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by BlissGod: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Romanoff:
God abeg.

fruit bat not fruit before you spread fake news
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Jeromejnr(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2021
kramer:

Nope, people like you have been misyarning since the very beginning and ppl like me have been calling their bluff. If you read the 'past predictions' section from the link I posted, you'll notice that everything is recorded.

Like I said, today is not the first time and will not be the last. I remember when the likes of people like you shouted that the year 2000 would be the end of the world, but here we are.

Anyway, don't let me discourage you from your passion.. kwantinu spreading your message of doom and gloom. Don't forget to pass it on to your children and your children's children wink

Stop lying Sir.

People never globally mocked the Second coming predictions that came later when the world was interconnected.

People doubting a person's prediction is different from people scoffing about a scripture that predicts the second coming. Which is what has been happening in recent times.

May you be free from your deception.

Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by SmartyPants(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Romanoff:

Look at ways it can be transmitted on the article.

"Marburg is transmitted to people from fruit bats and spreads among humans through direct contact with the bodily fluids of infected people, surfaces and materials"

Fruit bats are a type of animal. It doesn't mean it's transmitted by fruits
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Romanoff(f): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2021
SmartyPants:

"Marburg is transmitted to people from fruit bats and spreads among humans through direct contact with the bodily fluids of infected people, surfaces and materials"

Fruit bats are a type of animal. It doesn't mean it's transmitted by fruits

Didn't see that. My bad. Thank you.
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by justjify(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Is that a new food or what? cool
New beer
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Kayodeblaze(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
What comes from hell...Stays in hell!!
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
We don sign jàre, any how e be.
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nigerians wont take this virus serious now oooo........
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Built2last: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
stinflame:

Stop saying what you don't know and mostly what you see in movies, we keep upsetting nature by eating what ought not to be. Caring less about WASH and in th end we always come up with theories to discredit the White. Meanwhile they still in their wisdom give us a Vaccine and sometimes a cure. Still yet they send their Doctors and Nurse to us when there is an outbreak all because they care.
The white man is never our enemy, that we should know.
Why haven't we in Africa ever for ones made a break in vaccines?

Oh yea. You create it and send doctors and nurses and look like mr Nice. Do you know how much our governments pay these pharmaceuticals companies for those drugs.
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Built2last:

Oh yea. You create it and send doctors and nurses and look like mr Nice. Do you know how much our governments pay these pharmaceuticals companies for those drugs.

sad grin is it with the change we add to already subsidised drugs by international organisations? USA have actually been the highest donor when it comes to subsidising relief materials.
If the production price of PREPS is been sold to Nigeria government without been subsidised by International organisations, do you think the government can afford it, With a substanibility plan for this long?
If left to Africa government we can't provide 50% Monetarily resources to combat any disease with a sustainability plan...the white always provide a large chunk of cash and medical cares .
Folllw the presidential COVID 19 presidential task force closely, most of the Vaccinez you and I have taken are actually foreign aids. 9ja money was able to procure just for the Elite.
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
It'll sound funny now till it hits us gbas gbos.
We dey claim say COVID 19 na scam, you go fear Marburg
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by criuze(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nothing fit shake us again like covid nwa mama
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Truvelisback(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
free2ryhme:

Marburg and Ebola different name same disease undecided
They are blood brothers grin the same papa and the same mama grin
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by ThatFairGuy1: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
New BBN housemate ready to be unveiled by Mr Green himself lipsrsealed
Odewaleadesoye:
Is that a new food or what? cool
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by ThatFairGuy1: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
I hail o, love your humur boss cheesy
Odewaleadesoye:

Boss, I sight you jawre... How are you?
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by bepositive11: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Built2last:
For every virus there is an anti virus. in the middle are business men who do prepare these viruses in labs and launch it in either Asia or Africa.

The pharmaceutical companies cash out big.

Just like COVID 19. The vaccine was not made for the virus. The virus was made for the vaccine.

know this and live long. This is just the beginning. More deadly viruses will be launched

Please, go and educate yourself. Lack of education is worse than any virus on earth angry
Re: Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant / Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill / How Many Bones Are There In The Human Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.