Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Please I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice (441 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice by nnamx4u: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2021
I know this is not appropriate here but here gets more views

Where I work one of my oga opened another company and wants me to join him but he has not paid me for like 5 months though I have other things am doing to get money. And I have accepted to go with him

I got another job offer letter yesterday.

I don't know whether to go with the new offer or to go with my oga.

I don't want to disappoint any of the two.

How do I handle this matter

Both of the are the same salary of 100k

Secondly the offer latter states the I will be in probation for 3 months and after that I will stay with the company for 2 years before I quit

Thanks for your contribution
Re: Please I Need Advice by IceColdVeins(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
nnamx4u:
I know this is not appropriate here but here gets more views

Where I work one of my oga opened another company and wants me to join him but he has not paid me for like 5 months though I have other things am doing to get money. And I have accepted to go with him

I got another job offer letter yesterday.

I don't know whether to go with the new offer or to go with my oga.

I don't want to disappoint any of the two.

How do I handle this matter

Both of the are the same salary of 100k

Secondly the offer latter states the I will be in probation for 3 months and after that I will stay with the company for 2 years before I quit

Thanks for your contribution
omo
Re: Please I Need Advice by AmgMakanaki(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
That your Oga go jus Dey continue to Dey use you.. he has already look you as a simp
Re: Please I Need Advice by Ahmad62(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
The Oga is using you.. Kindly accept the other offer since they're of same salary!
Re: Please I Need Advice by danietohbadt(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
There are some bosses who grew up in poverty, and that has affected their mentality so much.
They don't ever want you to succeed or grow big at a young age cos they couldn't succeed at your age. Hence, they'd rather use the best part of your years to grow themselves while you ain't growing.

This your current boss is someone like that.
You can't be loyal to people like him

Bleep him and mooooove!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Category Of Girls You Should Not Visit A Restaurant With As A Hustler / Why You Should Never Assume You're In A Romantic Relationship With Someone / Wouldn't Social Media Kill Future Nigerian Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.