Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low (1473 Views)

*this Is How AAU Post UTME/DE Screening Score Is Calculated / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by Abetterperson: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Good morning everyone

This year has been a thorn in everyones flesh and just like everyone else I'm also tired of it.
I put uniben as my first choice in jamb hopely to study law but my jamb score is too law. I score 268 and the university cut of Mark is 270. At first I thought it didn't matter until I got to know that it matters a lot. I want to buy change of school form to fill in delus but I'm being told that they will not accept my request to study in their institution,that they will see it as if am picking them as second choice.
Please is it true
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by akinmusi(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Not so general or everyone as you have said but you may have to wait for next year since that's your choice and that could determine your chosen career. If it's worth the wait, kindly do so. Don't settle for less. Regards.
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by pharrelaustin: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Dnt buy the form. Jamb result was absolutely poor this year. am nt sure over 50people seeking admission into the same course and scored scored 269-300. So you will be admited
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by NL1960: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Abetterperson:
Good morning everyone

This year has been a thorn in everyones flesh and just like everyone else I'm also tired of it.
I put uniben as my first choice in jamb hopely to study law but my jamb score is too law. I score 268 and the university cut of Mark is 270. At first I thought it didn't matter until I got to know that it matters a lot. I want to buy change of school form to fill in delus but I'm being told that they will not accept my request to study in their institution,that they will see it as if am picking them as second choice.
Please is it true

Who told you that the cut-off mark is 270?. Uniben does PUTME. JAMB is yet to come out with general cut-off mark and Uniben is yet to conduct PUTME. In addition, the mark you are posting is not what Uniben use for admission. Uniben cut-off for admission is based on 100% and it is derive from JAMB score and PUTME score.

With the general low score this year, 268 is a good score.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by MrEgghead(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Abetterperson:
Good morning everyone

Please is it true
The general cut off is 200, which means you're more than qualified to write POST UTME. It's your total aggregate from the combination of your JAMB and POST UTME scores that will determine whether you'll get Law or not. Don't change anything, you are on the right track. Just go and read for Post UTME exam.
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by NL1960: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2021
MrEgghead:
The general cut off is 200, which means you're more than qualified to write POST UTME. It's your total aggregate from the combination of your JAMB and POST UTME scores that will determine whether you'll get Law or not. Don't change anything, you are on the right track. Just go and read for Post UTME exam.

Please iam looking for Uniben PUTME past questions. Any idea where i can get it?.
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by Poco25: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by Poco25: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=Abetterperson post=104626262]
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by Poco25: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abetterperson:
Good morning everyone

Please is it true

Pm me same law 269 Sha, the thing shock me expected getting 300+
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by Uyi168: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
NL1960:

Please iam looking for Uniben PUTME past questions. Any idea where i can get it?.
If you are in benin, there are lots of shops around where you can get the hard copies.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by Uyi168: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abetterperson:
Good morning everyone

Please is it true
Who told you uniben cutoff is 270

Big head
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by NL1960: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Uyi168:
If you are in benin, there are lots of shops around where you can get the hard copies.

Thanks. Iam in Lagos. I can get somebody in Benin to get for me if you give me the location of the shops. I heard that there are many fakes out there. The person stays at Sapele road.
Re: Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low by Uyi168: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
NL1960:

Thanks. Iam in Lagos. I can get somebody in Benin to get for me if you give me the location of the shops. I heard that there are many fakes out there. The person stays at Sapele road.

Shops around and within the school sell..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Apply For UK Post-study Visa — Matrichall / Are You Aware There Is A Space Museum In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.