Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:16 AM

Need A Website Designer - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Need A Website Designer (773 Views)

A Website Designer Needed! / Website Designer needed / I Need A Website Designer: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Website Designer by Ipsi(f): 5:29pm On May 17, 2011
Have a brief for website design.

Website will have some flash components.

I am looking for a web designer that is creative that can also code in .php preferably.

The project will include CSM, Customer secure login, database integration, SEO Optimisation etc

It is preferable that you can design and also code.

Design + Functionality + Affordability.

bintaabdul@gmail.com

PLEASE REPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK. i.e links to websites you have designed which have your name or company name on it and it can be verified.

Thank you.
Re: Need A Website Designer by ilekky(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2011
You can check our list of clients at www.yemlattechnologies.com.

We have handled numerous projects including database and seo.
Re: Need A Website Designer by showby: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2011
I need a web designer to design a site for me on a pay-as-you-go basis. You design and host and I pay monthly as long as the site is online.
Email: sheraffite@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Website Designer by famuy35: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
I’m Muyiwa Familoni, a web solutions developer please visit my website www.muyiwafamiloni.com.

I believe every engaging and successful online communication campaign begins with a solid strategy and flawless execution thus; I employ the right combination of an informative business website, an interactive social media drive, an effective search engine optimization, engaging multimedia and intelligent web analytics efforts to achieve your end goal.

I hope you take a moment to look through my website, review some of my past jobs and register for email alerts and updates.

Also, please join me on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.

I look forward to rewarding partnership with you and your company to attain a formidable online presence.
Re: Need A Website Designer by payne4real(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
am available for hire! www.payneadetoro.com
Re: Need A Website Designer by damola91: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello I'm damola,
you can check examples of my past works at 36ng.com, childsmonitor.com, bdskreative.phpfogapp.com, flygerianpirates.phpfogapp.com and a few other web applications that were built are for intranet use only.
Damdey@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Website Development: Give Your Business The Best Exposure ,increase Daily Income / Can U Join This / Free Premium Hosting For 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.